AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may not have been dead. The dogs could have hit on something else.

TY for sharing what you know, it is appreciated.

Also, we dont know WHAT TYPE of dog it was that hit. I dont put much stock in that whole dog thing anyway it may be a nice artform but it is a quack science.

From what I saw the reward was at $5K, then went to $30K, then said in a PC they were at $19K but were sure they would have the $30K from donations from the community, then up to $50K from an anon. That's what I remember. jmo

She may not have been dead. The dogs could have hit on something else.
The last time the police chief was questioned, the BAU hadn't interview the family although they went and toured their home. This says volumes. I think the cadaver dog hit and the BAU knew that the cartel wouldn't abduct a dead child.

I smell a major coverup coming from all sides, if I disappear someone please make sure my cat is fed.

So where is Becky staying. I can't see her living anywhere w/o another adult.

I'd put money on a FBI trained cadaver dog or any properly trained scent dog. Dogs can smell a lot of things. Now I wouldn't put money on my local neighbor's dog that has phychic visions...

From what I saw the reward was at $5K, then went to $30K, then said in a PC they were at $19K but were sure they would have the $30K from donations from the community, then up to $50K from an anon. That's what I remember. jmo

You'd be shocked how fast a Hispanic community can raise money. If I try to explain this, I'll sound or be accused of racism but since Hispanic is the white race, I don't know quite how that works.

I'd put money on a FBI trained cadaver dog or any properly trained scent dog. Dogs can smell a lot of things. Now I wouldn't put money on my local neighbor's dog that has phychic visions...

They false alert though more often than people realize, all I am saying is that a science IMO as someone who works in the court needs to be EXACT if it is gonna be called a science.

Soooo....wondering now who recalled uncle/cousin(?) as designated family spokesman, and his abrupt departure from the scene.
At least the public eye.
:waitasec:

and if the boys were in danger being with SC really the reason for the separate living arrangements, are they being protected in any way?

Didn't the Uncle have a distribution charge? I can't remember.
Perhaps he was part of this and was a potential informant. I am sure Fast and Furious deal in drugs also.

Even DNA 'science' is not foolproof, we hire guys like Barry Scheck to come in and rip apart a state's DNA case in minutes.

The last time the police chief was questioned, the BAU hadn't interview the family although they went and toured their home. This says volumes. I think the cadaver dog hit and the BAU knew that the cartel wouldn't abduct a dead child.

I'm not sure what they knew about the cartel not abducting a dead child. I don't know if LE believes she is alive or dead but I do know that Isabel's disappearance is believed to be related to something much bigger and more powerful than the earlier theories. I also know that SC Knows more than he has told LE. But LE has figured some things out.

I think dog "hits" are generally only used to back up reams of other evidence, not on a stand-alone basis. Otherwise there might be some action in Lisa Irwin's case. JMO

You made me chuckle Pax. I remember that Science fact now.

Cindy A...you like Jose? I see it now. lol

I'm a fact person too. The dogs are a tool in an investigation. I'd use them, same with LDT. They are tools to help solve a crime and can be analyzed. Maybe some have less faith in them but I'd sure take a well trained dogs nose to help find answers. jmo

wonder if child *advertiser censored* was found on computers and wonder what the sons said to police

I'm not sure what they knew about the cartel not abducting a dead child. I don't know of LE believes she is alive or dead but I do know that Isabel's disappearance is believed to be related to something much bigger and more powerful than the earlier theories. I also know that SC Knows more than he has told LE. But LE has figured some things out.

So I am guessing they (LE) must have obtained warrants to tap all of his devices? And now that he is alone, he won't be able to say he wasn't the one using the computer at a certain time, for example, things like that. Are they hoping he will lead them to whatever the source of all of this is?

(I admit, I am still skeptical...JMO. But Sergio clearly knows something, that much I would pretty much swear to.)

Soooo....wondering now who recalled uncle/cousin(?) as designated family spokesman, and his abrupt departure from the scene.
At least the public eye.
:waitasec:

and if the boys were in danger being with SC really the reason for the separate living arrangements, are they being protected in any way?

This is REMOTE but what if the whole CPS thing is a cover for taking Sergio in to protective custody so that the media doesnt get hinky when he isnt with Becky and the kids anymore? I dont think that happened but when you are talking about things like Fast and Furious and deep cover ops sometimes things are done a liiiiiiiiiitle differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow