AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i'm laughing so hard right now. i really didn't mean this to be confusing...

ok -- the screen was in the backyard according to sergio. why was the screen in the BACKYARD if her window was on the SIDE of the house? why would anyone walk 20 paces to the BACKYARD to put the screen on the ground and return 20 paces to her window to abduct her? it makes NO sense.

did the psycho dogs drag it to the backyard at 6:30am? did the "abductor" think it was a good idea to move the evidence a dozen feet from the point of entry or exit?

or is sergio lying? why be so specific? why not say "the screen is off" and leave it at that?

this is all i'm getting at...tia...

Its a good question, but I kind of think maybe it was more of a general reference, as in "backyard" being any place in the yard, side yard, etc. But if the screen was truly found aways from the window, that would be kinda strange.

The part about the screen that is more confusing to me, is they are generally difficult to get off from the outside. Once you learn how to pull them off like with a screwdriver, it is not too difficult, but anytime I have tried to remove a screen to clean the windows from the outside, I always struggle, and usually end up bending the screen's frame. I find it fairly difficult to remove from the outside. If you have someone on the inside helping to push it out, it goes much smoother. Just some observations I have had with them.

I heard, in the very beginning, that SC and RC were high-school sweethearts. Never heard of any other marriages. More info please. tia

This went down yesterday - the local CBS affiliate posted an article stating that the boys were with their biological mother, Sergio's ex-wife. This was quickly corrected, but unfortunately CBS national ran the incorrect information, along with HLN, and maybe JVM? At any rate, it was just an error in a local news report that spawned all that discussion.

I heard, in the very beginning, that SC and RC were high-school sweethearts. Never heard of any other marriages. More info please. tia

I am saying that the 3 children ARE all theirs...that the news yesterday was wrong.

Sergio is 6 years older than Rebecca, so it is unknown how he they could be high school sweethearts. Maybe he was held back numerous years? (kidding) They have been married 15 years. They are the bio parents to their 3 kiddos.

I would love to know if its a regular pop in screen or one like mine that you have to pull two little knobs on the inside to take out.

The uncle is Louis Rodrigas. A very common last name. Also the last name of the border patrol killed by F&F.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ttorney-linked-to-operation-fast-and-furious/

"The guns used to kill Brian Terry were traced back to Operation Fast and Furious."

I got this from the article you linked. If I am correct, Terry was a Border Control agent. The weapons being transferred were those that had been confiscated by LE in other cases, IIRC. So I'd have to assume there is either a network of crooked cops providing guns for this project, or the entire thing was done under the purview of the US Government and the guns were obtained from local LE for this purpose, perhaps without them being aware that those weapons being taken from them were being used for htis purpose.

Who knows, really. This is TOTALLY MOO.

omg i'm laughing so hard right now. i really didn't mean this to be confusing...

ok -- the screen was in the backyard according to sergio. why was the screen in the BACKYARD if her window was on the SIDE of the house? why would anyone walk 20 paces to the BACKYARD to put the screen on the ground and return 20 paces to her window to abduct her? it makes NO sense.

did the psycho dogs drag it to the backyard at 6:30am? did the "abductor" think it was a good idea to move the evidence a dozen feet from the point of entry or exit?

or is sergio lying? why be so specific? why not say "the screen is off" and leave it at that?

this is all i'm getting at...tia...

FWIW, the next door neighbor, Stardevant, doesn't remember seeing it either:

"GRACE: Did the window typically have a screen on it?

STARDEVANT: Yes, it did. And that morning, when I looked over the wall, I wasn`t paying attention to where the screen was, but I know that the window itself was completely open. There was no screen and -- but I`m not sure where the screen was when I looked over the wall.

GRACE: Do you recall seeing it at all?

STARDEVANT: I can`t say for sure. I don`t remember to be certain."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

Whatever happened to the other case? Did they ever catch the perp?

About the 3 children who were supposedly molested?

The dad of the young man wearing the dark shorts and sleeveless t-shirt identified his son in that convenience store video. The son voluntarily cooperated with the police interview. I can't find any more info than this. Did anyone else?

I can't find any more info on the body that was recently found in West Tucson. Did anyone else read anything on this?

Just listened to Mr. Celis' 911:

Why on earth does he sound so off-hand? Doesn't sound upset, doesn't sound like time is of the essence for LE to get on it, doesn't sound like a dad.

I loathe thinking he's done something to his little daughter, and hope that, to his knowledge, she's alive and well somewhere. My heart's not going there, however.

I am sorry, but that man sounded like he was ordering a pizza!!! :banghead:

But why take her? why not take Sargeo himself? What are they going to do with a little girl? What does Sargeo have that they want?

If they took Isabel, this would leave Sergio free to try to raise the ransom or whatever it is they want. If they took Sergio, and ESPECIALLY if he had criminal ties and his wife was in the process of divorcing him, who would raise the funds to arrange for HIS safe release? IMO, their likelihood of getting a payoff was greater with a more sympathetic victim.

Don't know if this has been posted yet:

Tucson Police, Pima Sheriff's Scouring Wash Near Davis-Monthan

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-pima-sheriffs-scouring-wash-near-davis-monthan/

Since arriving at the scene, officials have been scouring the wash, and a helicopter has been circling the area overhead.

There is no word on whether or not this is related to the Isabel Celis investigation.

Stay tuned to News 4 Tucson today for updates on this developing story.

Davis-Monthan is the Air Force Base in Tucson, in case anyone doesn't know or was wondering.

I think your missing my point. Was she there before 7?

It is not clear if she had to be to work at 0700 or she left at that time. I have read that her boss at the hospital said she arrived VERY early for work. That tells me she was "on the floor" earlier than expected.

About the 3 children who were supposedly molested?

The dad of the young man wearing the dark shorts and sleeveless t-shirt identified his son in that convenience store video. The son voluntarily cooperated with the police interview. I can't find any more info than this. Did anyone else?

I can't find any more info on the body that was recently found in West Tucson. Did anyone else read anything on this?

Yes I was referring to the first case. Thanks. I'll see if I can find anything.

Is the back yard less readily visible to people passing by or leaving the house to go to work?

It is not clear if she had to be to work at 0700 or she left at that time. I have read that her boss at the hospital said she arrived VERY early for work. That tells me she was "on the floor" earlier than expected.

If she was at work at 7:00, wouldn't she have heard the voices or seen the men outside? How long is the drive to work?

I can't believe the voices were loud enough for the neighbour to hear them but nobody from the Celis home?

"The guns used to kill Brian Terry were traced back to Operation Fast and Furious."

I got this from the article you linked. If I am correct, Terry was a Border Control agent. The weapons being transferred were those that had been confiscated by LE in other cases, IIRC. So I'd have to assume there is either a network of crooked cops providing guns for this project, or the entire thing was done under the purview of the US Government and the guns were obtained from local LE for this purpose, perhaps without them being aware that those weapons being taken from them were being used for htis purpose.

Who knows, really. This is TOTALLY MOO.

the guns that 'walked' (that were purchased by cartels) were purchased by the cartel in the US, and purchased at a legit FFL, all OKed by the US Government.

There was a video on NG and the point they were making at how brazen this neighbor was to just walk in while le was there. Since he was toting his teenage son , I wondered if perhaps he had urgent information the son knew. And wanted to tell le.

I remember seeing that, and they looked angry or at least irritated. They had just been questioned at their own home by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow