AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sergio likes to toot his own horn. His friend said he works as a dental assistant. At first it was reported he was a dental hygienist too. You could be right but I tend to think he works as a dental assistant.

Is there some special school for surgical assistant and if there is do you have to be certified/licensed?

I think he's a scrub tech. They make decent money but probably not as much as an RN. He could have gotten training in the military, but I don't think he's a veteran.

Surgical technologist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now that I see Sergio slept close to the wide gated fence in the back, it opens up more possibilities.

On the 911 call he stated he fell asleep that night watching a baseball game on tv. Has it been reported that he regularly slept in the den or is this just speculation?

If sergio sleeps in the den, he has multple access to the inside and outside of the house. I suspect that is where he sleeps. Isa's room is directly next to the den and they share a wall.

Isa could have been secreted out of the house in the back by Sergio. It would not be necessary to use Isa's window...as he is right next to the back gate. She could have been passed through the gate to a waiting car.

If one of the parents left the den unlocked, a stranger could have entered also but the dogs would prevent a stranger from doing so....

So far, there are four doors leading into the home.

Likely won't make for good reality TV but great logical and methodical thinking! A thumbs up was just not enough! You been watching the body language and listening to the tone and pitch of the parents voices? I can't tell you haw many times I replay every snippet of audio/video.

I'm kinda wondering if that lady is the "old biddy" that keeps calling CPS on them all the time-LOL. Sorry, that was uncalled for, but a good opportunity to just say that I'm going with the theory that they did hide the child from a perceived threat (either CPS or some other threat).

I want to hold onto any theory where there is a chance that she is still alive.

Could be... but I really don't think it was the case with this last CPS issue...MOO

CPS gets lots of calls from fuedin neighbors and family members. They are used to those types of calls,,,but who knows,really ??

Good point.
I think LE has been very clear about leaving the searches to LE.
Are there typical ways /places family members dispose of bodies?
I went searching on the internet for this info. today, but I couldn't find any info other than family members will hide the body better than random killers/serial killers or they completely destroy the body. Does anyone else have info on this? TIA

I will be surprised if the window was the "entrance" and "exit" for the "abduction" - firstly, I think the window and removed screen are staged JMO. Wouldn't the dogs have barked if someone had come in that way? The only barking that was reported was by the neighbor at 0630, and it is light outside at that time of day. Does anyone know where the dogs normally sleep?

I am suspecting a parent or parents may be involved in the disappearance of poor Isabel, and this most likely did not happen in daylight, but under the cover of darkness.

I wish we could hear more and the best news would be if Isabel is found safe, but I am fearful now, after 4 weeks, that this will not be the case.

True, she could have meant that her husband and sons looked everywhere. But why not just say that. It seems weird to say "I looked everywhere"when you have not looked anywhere at all yet. imo

But obviously she was very upset and panicked, so I have to give her a pass. But it is still odd, imo.

I am way late here, sorry, but, what mother, with a missing child, would just accept that her husband and sons had looked everywhere? I'm not even a mother, but, I imagine I would go back and look everywhere they said they looked and then some more places.

Actually, the night NG had the reporter outside the Celis home was fairly helpful...I can't get the Google man down that alley, much less on top of a trash can...It really did help give me a better sense of the wall and yard Isa might have been taken from.
This classic NG makes me still watch her -- hilarious.

The nights she kept putting up the tiny teeny window and said it was Isa's bedroom drove me nutz. Ugggh. I dont watch her show but I do watch HLN during the day and they will just tote Nancy or Jane's information for days by running clips of their shows.

Even yesterday Vinnie was still calling Becky the ex-wife due to Jane's big blunder this week.:maddening:

On the 911 call he stated he fell asleep that night watching a baseball game on tv. Has it been reported that he regularly slept in the den or is this just speculation?
It hasn't been reported where he regularly slept.

Isn't the name of Isabel's baseball team the Diamondbacks like the professional team Sergio was supposedly watching? What if Sergio was watching replays of his daughter's game......... at midnight?

Now that I see Sergio slept close to the wide gated fence in the back, it opens up more possibilities.

The wide gated fence is on the side of the house -- it is on the south west corner of the property. It faces the side street, not the back alley.

The DEN where he slept that night would be on the opposite side of the house from the gate...does that make sense?
The den would be very close to the neighbor's guest house.

I went searching on the internet for this info. today, but I couldn't find any info other than family members will hide the body better than random killers/serial killers or they completely destroy the body. Does anyone else have info on this? TIA

There are so many variables to go on with this. If it's someone in the family or someone who is close to the victim they will cover them up in some way, whether it's with a blanket, or buried, etc. They don't want them found.

If it's a random abduction, they just don't care where they leave the body.

There is so much more to it than just what I've written.

Actually, it was not reported he was in the den, but something about being on the other side of the wall. Also, no reports that he normally sleeps in the den.

Last night I did look for too long of a period of time..til I literally was cursing my tablet full blast.. In looking for either the actual footage from NG where the poor dude I spoke of early is clearly showing the black garbage can is adequately sturdy AND THAT THERE ARE NO WHEELS AT THE BASE OF THE BLACK GARBAGE CAN.. That "at that time" was positioned against the lowest portion of the Celis' back stucco wall.. The segment aired 5/3/12 and unfortunately the only NG segment uploaded to YouTube of that particular episode is the 6min interview with the parents of Carleigh Harrison.. Arrggghh!!!!

The Tuscon trash website did not have any images of this specific type garbage can that was spoken about in the NG segment..

So, while I can personally attest to it being fact that it was large enough with adequate stability and that it without a shadow of a doubt had NO WHEELS AT THE BASE OF IT.. And possibly one or more others as well that recall this specific segment re:video of the back alley wall, close ups and approximate measurements of the stucco wall, including the lowest portion that meets the wooden fence where the black garbage can was positioned at the time of this video .. It still leaves others who are possibly interested or find it to be relevant.. Unfortunately they are left with no verification or any way to confirm this for themselves.. Again Arrggghh !!!

I will add one other detail that the poor dude does state in this segment re: black, wheelLESS garbage can in back alley of Celis home.. And that is that In Nancy's inquiry into did the black garbage can have wheels at its base the guy confirms that NO IT DOES NOT HAVE WHEELS and he also adds that out of the frame of the camera there is another black garbage can there in that alley way and that this black garbage can DID NOT HAVE WHEELS AT ITS BASE EITHER..

Take it FWIW.. But I personally was unable to find an image or video footage for others to see and confirm these facts for themselves..

Maybe someone else will have better luck finding an image/video..

Jmo.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Yes I remember this, because she made a big deal about the wheels, and I remember the other can having. I wheels as well. Everything you posted is how I remember it.

Actually, it was not reported he was in the den, but something about being on the other side of the wall. Also, no reports that he normally sleeps in the den.

I think the assumption was that the TV would be in the Den, but it might have been in the family room.

Going by memory so please correct and forgive mistakes...

I believe I've read that mothers are more likely than fathers to wrap a child's body and/or dispose of it in or near water. What else? I know I know more about this but for some reason I can't think straight. :waitasec::maddening:

Has anyone put together a timeline of what we know? (I am still trying to catch up on everything.)

What time RC left for work?
What time RC arrived at work?
What time RC's shift was scheduled to start that day?
What time SC went to wake up Isa?
What time SC's 911 call came in?
What time neighbor & male minor child's 911 call came in?
What time RC arrived back at home?

I am also of the opinion that RC had not even been in the house yet when she got on the phone with 911 after her son handed her the phone. It seems like the neighbor drove the son back to his house (he says something like see right there where the kid is outside). So they stop and he gets out of the neighbors car and is talking to 911 and saying his Mom "just came home from work" and asking her what Isa was wearing. Then he hands her the phone. I think she must be walking in the house as SC says in his call to 911 that his wife just got home and is talking to someone on the phone. I think it's weird she said she looked everywhere.

Also when she says "the door is locked to outside", I think she might be referring to that wooden door that goes into the front yard (that does not look like the actual front door of the house). Maybe as she is talking on the phone to 911 she is checking that door? Does she park in the garage and usually enter/exit the house thru the interior garage door?

1) according to 911 call RC says she left home at 7am and did not check in on Isa prior to her leaving for work.

2) we don't have the answer to this.. Travel time from home to the hospital is right at around 7mins.. We also have a co-worker or supervisor from the hospital very early on making a statement about Becky having been there very early that Saturday morning.. This was never further clarified as to what it meant.. If she came in earlier than scheduled or just had a very early shift that morning.. Remains unclear..

3) refer to above #2 as well:

4) according to Sergio he went into Isa's bedroom to wake her up right at 8am that morning.

5) Sergio's 911 call was at 8:14am

6) I don't know if we have seen the actual, specific time but it can be verified by the 911 transcript to have been placed within minutes AFTER Sergio's 911 call was placed at 8:14am.. It was placed from a location other than the Celis home(where Sergio called from) and was somewhere in the neighborhood as the eldest son was searching for his sister an adult male placed the call and quickly handed it over to the 14yr old son..

In both Sergio's 911 call and the sons 911 call the dispatcher makes reference to the other call.. As in when the son is on the phone with dispatch she informs him there is already a call in and police are en route.. And in Sergio's call towards the end of the call the dispatcher tells Sergio that his son has called into 911 during the time that Sergio had been on the phone with dispatch..

If there is a transcript available with the actual time stamps it would be extremely simple for us to pinpoint these exact times including the answer to your final question below..

7) regarding what time Becky arrived back home this too would be easily determined by time stamped transcript of 911 call and verified both through Sergio's 911 call as well as the sons due to the fact that via Sergio's call you can hear as well as Sergio states exactly when Becky has arrived back at the home.. As well as in the sons 911 call the son is still on the phone with dispatch when he pulls up to the home and hands over the call to his mom, Becky..

If anyone knows where a time stamped version of the transcript is please post a link.. As the only copy I have is a PDF version that is very detailed yet lacking the time stamped feature..

HTH:)

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I haven't been able to read most of today's posts, but has there been a change of tide that now most think Sergio is the main player? I need to catch up if so. I'm open to all possibilities, still, anyone in the immediate family is low on my list. Perhaps a poster might lead me to a post that opens up Sergio as the bad person because nothing I've seen or read has pushed me to feel that way. Yes, the 911 tape was odd, but it's odd circumstances. What else? Previous CPS? Is that it?

Gee, it seems I'm always on the wrong side of the debate. How can that be? :blushing: Well, I did follow the crowd with Rowan Ford and Brianna Rodriquez. Those were pretty obvious.

I wonder how the media determined that room at the back of the house, next to Isa's bedroom is a Den. I would have thought that would be a bedroom.

Do you see a door from the Den to the backyard?
I think it could be a bdrm but those windows are tiny and high up, making it more suitable for a den.

Yes, Patty. There are three doors to the backyard. The den, family room and the Mbdrm.

I wonder if any of these kids have been in emergency rooms
broken bones or bruises?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members