AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I really think Mom and Dad are both in on it. I think Mom got Isa up and they went into the garage, got in Mom's car and drove off. Then they met up with someone else who took Isa and Mom continued on to work - getting there "very early" for her shift. If you just *read* the 911 transcripts - neither parents words seem right to me. I think after they left the house, Dad staged the window thing and woke up the boys and told them the story of going in to wake up Isa and he told them to go look around - and made sure one of them found the screen off. I think he then sent the 14 yo to look around the neighborhood and the 10 yo to wait in the garage for Mom so he could call 911 and not have them listening in on his call.

There is also a RUMOR I read on another site that says the owner of the party store said parents and kids from Isa's school have been in to the store and have said Isa was not at school on Friday. Not sure if that means anything but could.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu.../comments?type=story&id=16210060#.T7cFiVJja1g

Comment is by ECollins2010

Where do you think they took Isa and why? Interesting thought. Isa was at the baseball game Friday night. She was seen there. jmo

She originally uploaded the pic on March 1, 2012

Then I think she added it to her FB COVER PAGE on Timeline, probably on the 22nd after ISA went missing...

Ok so it was not taken in April at all?

Then I think she added it to her FB COVER PAGE on Timeline, probably on the 22nd after ISA went missing...

Thank you so much for that information. I'm still steaming!

The original photo was uploaded March 2. on the FB page of the woman in the pic, comments were made on the date you posted. HTH

MetaData in a photo is not always perfect but usually is... But, She is wearing the pink top sergio mentioned and one tooth does look fairly new at coming in could be wrong... not sure BUT who takes camera phone pictures in public bathrooms.... look at the fixtures and it appears from looking at the mirror also that it is a fairly small room. This picture was found from some serious digging on FB channeling through grandma's friends and the posts pertaining to this photo one of the people said in spanish " Thank God she is ok, hopefully not too long before she delivered home "

So was that comment made after she went missing? Are you sure of the translation - cause I know we have many here who could translate that.

So, the photo was originally uploaded and then shared or copied the day after, right? Either way, the comment is interesting.

MetaData in a photo is not always perfect but usually is... But, She is wearing the pink top sergio mentioned and one tooth does look fairly new at coming in could be wrong... not sure BUT who takes camera phone pictures in public bathrooms.... look at the fixtures and it appears from looking at the mirror also that it is a fairly small room. This picture was found from some serious digging on FB channeling through grandma's friends and the posts pertaining to this photo one of the people said in spanish " Thank God she is ok, hopefully not too long before she delivered home "

So how do we know this is the top Isa was wearing when she was abducted.:waitasec:

Our granddaughers have a gazillion pink tops.

If he did pull the exit data it should state when the pic was taken..

What's it matter what she's wearing, if the exit data is correct it was taken on 4/22

Okay explain how a picture can be take on the 22nd of April 2012, and uploaded to FB on March 1, 2012?

[looking for the time machine icon here]

Probably not .... but she is here now!

I am lost I thought we couldnt bring other innocent people into the case over here?:waitasec:

Who is this young woman? She even looks like she could be a minor?

IMO

What else did the exif data say? Did it say what kind of camera, etc?

Well you can move dates on the timeline... IDK just something I found.. thought usefull.. if not oh well... lol for that matter I have things on my timeline that look posted in 1978 BUT we all know FB wasn't around in 78

I checked EXIF w/various forensic software and there was none....
It could be that FB removes it...

ETA....see my post below with EXIF data....

Okay explain how a picture can be take on the 22nd of April 2012, and uploaded to FB on March 1, 2012?

[looking for the time machine icon here]

Ah! I said that before I saw your post!

Someone mentioned photoshop.. but IDK kinda hard to photoshop a pic when there is a mirror in the background but you can photoshop a tooth... Not saying it's concrete that the metadat is correct BUT the post date and the metadata both show the same date which is rare.. I have downloaded other pics and looked at the metadata and thus far this is the only one I have found that the metadata matched the date it was posted... One can only go off the data provided... as said Hunch that data is correct.

Can you post this data you have.
I downloaded the image and used different software/sources...
There was nothing of value...

ETA.....tried another source.....

Here's the full data:

JFIF

JFIF Version 1.02
Resolution 1 pixels/None

File — basic information derived from the file.

File Type JPEG
MIME Type image/jpeg
Comment *
Encoding Process Progressive DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample 8
Color Components 3
File Size 81 kB
Image Size 720 × 960
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)

ICC_Profile — this block of data describes the color space used to encode pixel colors. 0.5k-bytes (524 bytes).
Facebook's “TINYsRGB” sRGB-comparable profile.

[ click to show profile data ]Profile CMM Type lcms
Profile Version 2.1.0
Profile Class Display Device Profile
Color Space Data RGB
Profile Connection Space XYZ
Profile Date Time 2012:01:25 03:41:57
3 months, 24 days, 17 hours, 8 minutes, 43 seconds ago
Profile File Signature acsp
Primary Platform Apple Computer Inc.
CMM Flags Not Embedded, Independent
Device Manufacturer

Device Model

Device Attributes Reflective, Glossy, Positive, Color
Rendering Intent Perceptual
Connection Space Illuminant 0.9642 1 0.82491
Profile Creator lcms
Profile ID 0
Profile Description c2
Profile Copyright FB
Media White Point 0.9642 1 0.82491
Media Black Point 0.01205 0.0125 0.01031
Red Matrix Column 0.43607 0.22249 0.01392
Green Matrix Column 0.38515 0.71687 0.09708
Blue Matrix Column 0.14307 0.06061 0.7141
Red Tone Reproduction Curve (64 bytes binary data)
Green Tone Reproduction Curve (64 bytes binary data)
Blue Tone Reproduction Curve (64 bytes binary data)

I am lost I thought we couldnt bring other innocent people into the case over here?:waitasec:

Who is this young woman? She even looks like she could be a minor?

IMO

My concern is she maybe a minor as well as innocent peoples faces being posted all over the place.

Yes, well we can hear on Sergio's call that the son is on the other line, and we can hear Becky in both calls.
Sergio's first call overlaps with the neighbor/son/Becky call

We were discussing whether RC had time to get home and search the house during the Sergio call....when Sergio tells the 911 operator RC is home and freaking out-- the son gets home, too

Sergio in house on 911
about 4/5 minutes (my guess-- have not measured) into call operator tells him son is on 911 too --
Neighbor/ son on call--- while Sergio is on 911 call < maybe 1 or 2 minutes they both are on call?
Mom gets home --- Sergio hangs up
Son gets home with 911---calls Mom to phone

It seems there is only a minute or two window where the mother could search, if she said she searched everywhere....
I hope that makes sense.

Trying to catch up now. In the PDF of the 911 tapes there are times 0848 hrs (ending at 1016 hrs) was what was logged for SC call and for the son's call it was 0857 hrs (ending at 0920 hrs). Does anyone have a link where I can find the full 911 calls? I've looked and the only ones I can find right now are the ones that are in bits and pieces.

Sorry, I posted it before I saw Simlyme's post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow