AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am woefully behind. Did Paximus fall off the face of the earth?

Really, I don't think that weed or Isa's writings on the closet wall have anything to do with this. JMOHO

I am woefully behind. Did Paximus fall off the face of the earth?

Really, I don't think that weed or Isa's writings on the closet wall have anything to do with this. JMOHO

Talking about Pax is apparently against TOS. Thats all I can say. I agree with your assessments... Jmho2

Frayed, I'm going to jump off this post, not because I agree or disagree with anything in it, but because I think it demonstrates the crux of a frustration many posters have tried to express in earlier posts.

What is proof? And what is fact? The mere fact that we can link a statement to a respected MSM article or video doesn't necessarily mean that that makes the statement true without knowing the reliability of the source. Conversely, if a poster shares a life experience that is related (obviously no link available, thank goodness!) it should be evaluated on an equal basis by each reader. Each poster and reader deserves their own set of standards to make their own evaluations and judgements.

As a group are we going to dissolve into such a mess that nothing really counts other than our own perspective? We already question the entire family's accounts, MSM has proven itself unreliable, sources are generally unnamed or biased and what scant info we are given by LE is under suspicion because they might only be releasing statements to put pressure on the family (or Sergio, specifically).

I do certainly understand the danger of disseminating false information and the importance of correcting and stopping that from becoming rampart rumor. But I also respect and enjoy reading posters' various theories and opinions. Brainstorming is a good thing. I just wish we could all get along better, show less impatience with others' mindsets and not feel each idea/opinion that is different than our own must be challenged for proof.

I'm not sure if I am just too much of a "global thinker" or if I'm on the verge of Alzheimer's . . . as I wonder if we have any real, indisputable facts available to us at all other than that sweet Isa is missing.

(Okay, gonna push that "Submit Reply" button now and pray I don't get a TO or too many tomatoes!) :couch:

Well said EU!!!

Okay, did you look at the comment on that post? The post itself has a comment which provides the URL to a blog... Did you read the blog? The provides some elaboration to the post to the Find Isabel page.

Yes, there is a link to a blog under the add'l comments. A poster there says she had dinner last night with an old friend whose husband is a longtime TPD member. She said her friend told her a lot of things. She mentions one specific thing about the message on the wall in the closet. She said LE cut out the piece of drywall with the message.

I don't know if we can post the link.

I'm not surprised Becky and Sergio haven't been ruled out. How could they provide an alibi? :waitasec: I'm trying to think of a missing child case when the parent were home and they were ruled out. Anyone?

Also, to beat that poor dead horse:

Hawke said it would be inappropriate for police to discuss the state CPS case. She referred media to the state agency.

Police have gone before to the residence where the Celis family lives. Hawke said she did not know the nature of the calls. "They're very minimal. When I do a check of the residence, there virtually is no contact there prior to most recently," Hawke said.

She said she could not provide the specific dates when police responded to the Celis home.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_910228ae-c75d-52bd-b1d0-10f3ea7b14ee.html

I think Polly Klass's mom was ruled out right away...JMO

Yes, there is a link to a blog under the add'l comments. A poster there says she had dinner last night with an old friend who is a member of TPD. She said her friend told her a lot of things. She mentions one specific thing about the message on the wall in the closet. She said LE cut out the piece of drywall with the message.

Yes, I saw this earlier today but didn't post it because I don't believe it is an approved blog. However, it is on the FB page now...and if you google it you can probably find some more information (that I unfortunately can't post here). But, there are at least 2 different people that this originally comes from (meaning they aren't quoting each other). But at this point this is COMPLETELY RUMOR.

Yes, there is a link to a blog under the add'l comments. A poster there says she had dinner last night with an old friend whose husband is a longtime TPD member. She said her friend told her a lot of things. She mentions one specific thing about the message on the wall in the closet. She said LE cut out the piece of drywall with the message.

NO, don't post the link, what you just said is enough for me at this point. WIDE eyes here.

Nope they spoke to neither parents when they came here, but it seems I can tell first hand experience with CPS until I am blue in the face lol

I'm sorry. I did not realize that my question had already been answered. I may have missed an earlier thread when this was discussed.

Nope Oceaneyes - not aimed at you (I don't think lol) I really don't know because I always read it as a frustrated poster - like me :) lol

I am curious to know if any one know's if SC ever went by David? Any pictures of SC younger?

Okay, did you look at the comment on that post? The post itself has a comment which provides the URL to a blog... Did you read the blog?
The provides some elaboration to the post to the Find Isabel page.

Interesting when you read the comment posted on the blog, the information shared there was stated here re: "the friend whose husband works on the case".

Remember that one Prof?

I am not sure what was in the message scrawled in the closet but I think of a 6 year old and whatever was written more than likely was three letter words in a short sentence.

I do somehow think there is merit to the fact that she wrote something and it must be important enough for two reporters to ask LE about this message.

I think Polly Klass's mom was ruled out right away...JMO

Weren't there two other girls there that witnessed the abduction? They would be able to rule out Polly's mom right away.

Interesting when you read the comment posted on the blog, the information shared there was stated here re: "the friend whose husband works on the case".

Remember that one Prof?

Yes.
I am so confused. Are we allowed to discuss this now that it is on FB?
confused0078.gif

The only facts that I have read about the night of Isabel's "disappearance" are:

1. The Celis family was together at the Little League games the night of the 20th. Verified by several unrelated people at the games.

2. A 911 call was placed by Sergio Celis at approx. 8 am on the 21st of April to report his child was abducted.

3. A 911 call was placed by Jr. Celis at approx. 8:10 am on the 21st of April to report his sister Isabel was missing.

4. Isabel Celis is missing from her home.

Other than that, what are the facts? If you believe (as I do) that her parents caused her "disappearance", then you can not trust anything they say about the night/morning in question. MSM can only report what the Celises, TPD, family or neighbors tell them. Just because someone states something does not make it true. That is part of what makes this case so difficult to understand. We are not working with many verifiable facts here.

Fewer words and better said. Thank you! :blowkiss:

Totally Serious... but... Did you know that Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada LE do actually consider the possibilities of Alien Abductions... They don't consider it something that's Absolutly impossible. .. Not that it's what happened here but it's just something I found interesting.

Thats due to Area 51, Dulce, NM and Los Alamos to name a few :)

Im very very up to par on that conspiracy:ufo:

Stash, by all means I want to hear theories.

Allow me to try to clear a few things up?

Feel free to disregard, but I still need to post these. I know that I have posted these ideas before.

There was an assumption that JM was on the scene early. IMO It was an assumption based on the neighbor's statement that an uncle knocked on her door at 8 am asking if she'd seen Isa. She told NG that the police who knocked a bit later to question her told her that the man who knocked before was an uncle of Isa's That was put together with the fact that JM was interviewed that Saturday, saying he came to help as soon as he heard, but that interview was in the afternoon, and at that point no other family had been interviewed, led to the assumption that the "uncle" was the same as JM. ISA has uncles, plural who are real uncles and are close.

However, that same neighbor on NG did not identify by description, or by acknowleding that the man who knocked on her door was JM the guy who was on the news. IMO it is not a good assumption. JM was interviewed twice by local reporters that day, and both the reporters identified the time. One time was obvioulsy afternoon and the other was obviously dusk.

The idea that he might have lived at the Celis home came from NG, as well. A source close to the case or something like that. I don't believe NG stated when that was at all.

I have not seen any source that said December. Where did we see that?

JM has the same kind of charges SC has....DUI ...it runs in the family it seems.

As far as I remember, LE did state that only immediate family were there that night.

JMO

Thank you for clearing these things up for me (at least). I've been following this particular case since the beginning. OT I joined while following the Sierra Lamar case since it's so close to where I live, but searched for Isa's case as soon as I saw it on MSM.

I do try to read every post, but all the facts and speculations seem to be running together in my mind, which has me so confused and is why I try to specify my theories using all this information as pure speculation. I really think I'm going to have to start a file on my computer to file and document facts from speculation/rumors.

No sarcasm, no snark, just a genuine thank you for "poking holes".

Where is Isa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member