Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is adding where the walkers in surveillance were

(that camera on church building that caught walkers cannot catch glimpse of Celis home btw)

Attachments

• Neighborhood.jpg
    Neighborhood.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 46
This is my interpretation
of the reports

Prof, I always appreciate your input. In this doc it talks about the K9 hit at the alley neighbor house, just like you describe. Then LE takes the dogs further south. Seems whatever the dogs were sniffing might show up on some of the same video.

http://i48.tinypic.com/125jma0.jpg

I'm probably all turned around with north vs south again. LOL

Just ask yourself.. What if there was a knife in the sink that was used in the commission of a crime, what if there was evidence in the sponge on the sink from cleaning up something. What if for some strange reason whoever did this touched something in the kitchen. She may have cleaned the door to the garage, she may have cleaned up any fallen hair fibers from the perp. Who knows what all she cleaned up besides the sink of dishes.

What if the poor woman thought that Isabel would be home that night. Gosh your a harsh judge, not everybody knows what to do at a crime scene, not everyone watches 48 hours or CSI .... she was doing something to help a stressed woman.

So what you are saying is that mum, dad the boys, uncle and uncles girlfriend all knew something had happened and uncles girlfriend saw a bloody knife and washed it up.

I often enjoy your posts JohnQ but sometimes when you reply you are on the line of demeaning another sleuther - they are just stating what may have happened like you - no one is right and no one is wrong .... yet :) BUT if that woman did clean a bloody knife to cover up I will personally send you on a world cruise :)

This is my interpretation
of the reports

Looking at this map makes me think that a perp could have parked on Cooper St, and cut through the yard and alley to get back and forth from the Celis home. Or, if it was a family member, they called someone and had them park on Cooper, and met them behind the Celis home in order to pass Isa off to them. IMO

Also, when I look at the surveillance footage, I don't see anyone lurking in the shadows.

Prof, I always appreciate your input. In this doc it talks about the K9 hit at the alley neighbor house, just like you describe. Then LE takes the dogs further south. Seems whatever the dogs were sniffing might show up on some of the same video.

Okay... phew thanks for explaining. I think you might be able to make out the house on the north side, north end of Cooper where the dog hit.

LOL the Celis home faces the north... the house where the hit was faces the south... the walkers are on the south side of Cooper. 13th is to the south of Cooper. I hope that helps.

Ok now makes total sense to me, now I see where you were talking about, so the video we have been discussing isn't going to even catch anything down that direction?

Up toward the Celis home? no
Down Cooper Street? yes
On the north side of Cooper at the house where the dog hit? maybe

lol
HTH

List of family members contacted by Sergio & Becky that morning. FWIW, JM was not on that list.

I'm confused. So RR is the one who's truck was searched and who's wife was washing dishes? If so, when did they arrive. The officer says while he was there all those family members arrived. Weren't a bunch of people shooed out of the house? When was it secured as a crime scene?

Looking at this map makes me think that a perp could have parked on Cooper St, and cut through the yard and alley to get back and forth from the Celis home. Or, if it was a family member, they called someone and had them park on Cooper, and met them behind the Celis home in order to pass Isa off to them. IMO

Also, when I look at the surveillance footage, I don't see anyone lurking in the shadows.

Okay, not that it matters since the date on the film was wrong......but just for fun, the POP-UP-Person appears at :51 of the video.

I made you a pic when I first see him and where.

popupperson.jpg

Hey, this is fun - kinda like where's waldo!

I appreciate all the maps and diagrams too. I often have difficulty following along with spatial-type discussions, so they help me a lot.

At 8am, SC and his brother were seen outside by Moore's security camera. When LE saw that on the video, they stopped it and took the tape. I also want to state with this, most people think JM is an uncle, so we don't know who this person is with SC, unless it's in the docs now.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html
BBM

Even though Nancy goes on to say "SC and HIS brother", when Mr. Moore was speaking, it sounded to me like SC and his son.

MOORE: "You know, what we saw that morning -- again, it had been light for a little bit. What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father..."

Mamamia!

Thank you for helping with this timeline - it's hard to nail anything down because there are so many different versions, which is one of the reasons why I believe LE said Sergio's statements are inconsistent . . . I am also wondering how inconsistent Becky's statements are! I know most of the time it's hard for us to recall exactly what time we got up, but if you work a regular job with the same shift, you would think you would know what time you typically left for work each day! Strange . ..

The other hit by a dog was in an alley east of Essex and south of 14th. Essex is the street immediately to the east of Wilshire Park, there is actually a line of houses that abut the park. 14th is the street that runs along the northern edge of the park.

Not connected really to Cooper and whatever it is they found was blacked out

Okay, not that it matters since the date on the film was wrong......but just for fun, the POP-UP-Person appears at :51 of the video.

I made you a pic when I first see him and where.

popupperson.jpg

Hey, this is fun - kinda like where's waldo!

LOL that made me laugh!

Mamamia!

Thank you for helping with this timeline - it's hard to nail anything down because there are so many different versions, which is one of the reasons why I believe LE said Sergio's statements are inconsistent . . . I am also wondering how inconsistent Becky's statements are! I know most of the time it's hard for us to recall exactly what time we got up, but if you work a regular job with the same shift, you would think you would know what time you typically left for work each day! Strange . ..

Well what's really strange to me is that her employer says that she got to work early, he never gave a time, but her shift was for 8:00am if I'm remembing correctly, so if she left at 7:30am how long would it take her to drive to work? Cause we are talking a half and hour by all accounts.

Okay... phew thanks for explaining. I think you might be able to make out the house on the north side, north end of Cooper where the dog hit.

LOL the Celis home faces the north... the house where the hit was faces the south... the walkers are on the south side of Cooper. 13th is to the south of Cooper. I hope that helps.

So is this correct, Prof?
w= where walkers started and line their path.
dog = house where dog hit
CH = Celis home

doghit.jpg

The other hit by a dog was in an alley east of Essex and south of 14th. Essex is the street immediately to the east of Wilshire Park, there is actually a line of houses that abut the park. 14th is the street that runs along the northern edge of the park.

Not connected really to Cooper and whatever it is they found was blacked out

Down Here?

Attachments

• otherdoghit.jpg
    otherdoghit.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online