AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona does not participate in DST changes- therefore right now, they are 3 hours behind Eastern, and after the fall back time change, they are only 2 hours behind.

Don't you think that some parts of the Great Lakes state are so far west that they could easily be on CDT? Seems that most of the UP and areas along Lake Michigan are really closer to Central Time Zone than Eastern. When we've been in the Grand Traverse area in mid-summer, it stays light out until 10:30 :D

Why does Arizona have to be this way with the Time Zones?

ETA: I found out why -
Why Arizona doesn't observe Daylight Saving

Unlike almost everywhere else, Arizona doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST), and hasn't done so for the last 40 years.

Arizona's independence from DST can cause a lot of confusion for both residents and visitors.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/why-arizonans-dont-observe-daylight-saving-time#ixzz1t3k24rIb

My excuse for not knowing is because I live on the East Coast. :crazy:

IF I'm not mistaken same applies to Indiana.. But I could be wrong..JMHO

Coming up on Fox News...so the search for this little girl has been ongoing, has now taken a new turn, who the police are now turning their attention to and what it means for the search.

Don't you think that some parts of the Great Lakes state are so far west that they could easily be on CDT? Seems that most of the UP and areas along Lake Michigan are really closer to Central Time Zone than Eastern. When we've been in the Grand Traverse area in mid-summer, it stays light out until 10:30 :D

I'm in EST in Tennessee however 10 miles to the west of me is the Central time Zone.

Hey to the 46 guest we have right now, join...you will love it, even when we disagree on things, there is nothing but love and respect for each other! I am one bitter betty, and my friends on WS call me out everytime I get ugly.....Thank God, it helps me to be a better person! PLEASE join, it is great therapy and you will get nothing but respect! Even when you are WAY off base!

I wish this would have been done in the Lisa Irwin case.

I havent kept up with that case. You mean LE never obtained a SW? That is unforgivable. Even if they give permission for a walk through any LE worth their salt goes and gets a SW .detailing what they are searching for and are planning on removing from the home.

imo

Why does Arizona have to be this way with the Time Zones?

ETA: I found out why -
Why Arizona doesn't observe Daylight Saving

Unlike almost everywhere else, Arizona doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST), and hasn't done so for the last 40 years.

Arizona's independence from DST can cause a lot of confusion for both residents and visitors.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/why-arizonans-dont-observe-daylight-saving-time#ixzz1t3k24rIb

My excuse for not knowing is because I live on the East Coast. :crazy:

Lol you got it! We don't need an extra hour of daylight when its so bloomin' hot here! My mom said they tried it once in the 70's and it went over like a lead balloon.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Coming up on Fox News...so the search for this little girl has been ongoing, has now taken a new turn, who the police are now turning their attention to and what it means for the search.
Did I miss it?

I havent kept up with that case. You mean LE never obtained a SW? That is unforgivable. Even if they give permission for a walk through any LE worth their salt goes and gets a SW .detailing what they are searching for and are planning on removing from the home.

imo
No, they did do a SW, but it was a whle after the first search, and the family had full access to the home before it was secured again. One of the parents' DEFENSE attorneys also traipsed an MSM media crew thru the house before the SW, when FBI dogs were brought in and there was an HRD hit in Deb's bedroom. Long before that (the first week), the parents lawyered up, and still no Lisa...and no arrests. :(

imo
not to be off topic but the initial searches were done with permission and were limited

I am glad that they went the search warrant route in Isabel's case from the start

No, they did do a SW, but it was a whle after the first search, and the family had full access to the home before it was secured again. One of the parents' DEFENSE attorneys also traipsed an MSM media crew thru the house before the SW, when FBI dogs were brought in and there was an HRD hit in Deb's bedroom. Long before that (the first week), the parents lawyered up, and still no Lisa...and no arrests. :(

Is that her mom? Sorry I read it wrong i thought you were talking about this case. That is why i was confused .

imo

If I remember, it was almost a month before LE covered the home!

:wave: to guests. Welcome. Please consider joining Websleuths and joining the conversation. Come on in, the water is fine.

who is the best local in the area to follow(read) on twitter?
i have a link that you can put in several twitter names instead of having so many windows open

http://monitter.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member