AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from the Uncle, JM that was in the video posted above by Janeumayer.

Again, "wise" and "ambition" aren't typically words associated with a 6 year old and also of note: he speaks of her in the past tense.

I think the family made a mistake in choosing him to speak for them. I don't think he is great at choosing words. For instance "close-knitted"??? I would see someone saying a family was close-knit" but an individual? And "close-knitted"? I dunno. I suspect by the "ambition" comment, he meant that she had unlimited possibilities ahead of her because she's so young. Like "she can grow up to be anything she wants to be". When he said she was "wise" it seemed to be in conjunction with the comment about being leery of strangers, so he may have meant she was educated about the dangers a stranger might represent.

oh gosh, came here this morning hoping for some good news and nothing... heart is still broken! Please, please, please may this be the day you come home safely Isabel!

Who would take a beautiful little girl from her bed prob surrounded by her fav stuffed animals and such - makes me sick and cry just thinking about it (my little one is 7 1/2)... I want Isabel to come home safely and I want the police to send whoever took her to me - I am the nicest person in the world, but for this MONSTER I would love to be alone with "IT" for 1 hour with a fork!

Sorry if I am offending, I am just so very sick about this and shock is turning to anger.....

Bless you beautiful Isabel!

I was stationed for several years in the desert southwest and did quite a bit of exploring. There are thousands upon thousands of square miles of uninhabited desert out there. I hate to say it, but the chances of finding a body out there are just about nil, unless someone leads LE directly to it. I hate to be a pessimist, but more likely than not that is where Isabel is.

I hate these cases and the evil scum that do these things.

No, they did do a SW, but it was a whle after the first search, and the family had full access to the home before it was secured again. One of the parents' DEFENSE attorneys also traipsed an MSM media crew thru the house before the SW, when FBI dogs were brought in and there was an HRD hit in Deb's bedroom. Long before that (the first week), the parents lawyered up, and still no Lisa...and no arrests. :(

Oh thanks for the info, Cazzie.

I dont even think this family has even been back to the home.. even when they could have.. after LE released it the first time. and I havent heard anything about either one of them lawyering up.

imo

That's the dad's friend, not the dad, reading the statement. It sounded to me like it was a letter written specifically to the Little League coaches/team, not a general statement from the father.

Speaking of Little League...........that is the perfect place for a pedo to blend in and to stake out young children. Everyone would just assume they were a parent, family member, or a friend that came to watch the games.

I hope LE has questioned all the parents that were there that night to see if someone unknown to them came to see the games.

IMO

Speaking of Little League...........that is the perfect place for a pedo to blend in and to stake out young children. Everyone would just assume they were a parent, family member, or a friend that came to watch the games.

I hope LE has questioned all the parents that were there that night to see if someone unknown to them came to see the games.

IMO

The pedo could very well BE a parent! NOT Isa's parents, but one of the other children's parents. Many pedos are married with children, sickeningly enough.

The pedo could very well BE a parent! NOT Isa's parents, but one of the other children's parents. Many pedos are married with children, sickeningly enough.

Yep. Steven and Josh Powell. Dennis Rader (BTK).

I know this thinking is very "Lifetime Movie Channel", but the mom is a peds nurse at a hospital here in Tucson. Had she cared for any child about Isa's age who had passed? Maybe struck up a close relationship with a grieving parent, who in psychosis, transferred their parental feelings onto Isa? Perhaps Becky showed pictures of her kids or carried them around on her clipboard (I've seen this done), and the perp fixated on her daughter?

I know, I'm grasping at straws. I just feel sick and hopeless after that last presser.

I was stationed for several years in the desert southwest and did quite a bit of exploring. There are thousands upon thousands of square miles of uninhabited desert out there. I hate to say it, but the chances of finding a body out there are just about nil, unless someone leads LE directly to it. I hate to be a pessimist, but more likely than not that is where Isabel is.

I hate these cases and the evil scum that do these things.

I agree - with each day I begin to lose hope, but then I think about some others who I would have bet everything that they were no longer on this planet (like E. Smart), and they came home alive! I hate these cases too, they really get to me, maybe because I have a little one of my own, maybe because i am simply human, and def because it is like monsters really do exist! What the heck is happening - our childlren should be safe in their beds!

I know this thinking is very "Lifetime Movie Channel", but the mom is a peds nurse at a hospital here in Tucson. Had she cared for any child about Isa's age who had passed? Maybe struck up a close relationship with a grieving parent, who in psychosis, transferred their parental feelings onto Isa? Perhaps Becky showed pictures of her kids or carried them around on her clipboard (I've seen this done), and the perp fixated on her daughter?

I know, I'm grasping at straws. I just feel sick and hopeless after that last presser.

I don't think any scenario is too far fetched to consider at the moment. That could be a possibility.

It really bothers me that mom and dad have not got out in front of the camera's and pleaded for their baby girl! I don't know who is advising them but I want to see a reward and the parents!
I have been involved in a high profile case, and even at my weakest point I was told to get in front of the media....and allow my husband who was suffering a major brain injury to be filmed! At the time it is what needed to be done, to bring the public's sympathy where it belonged with the true victim, not the spin by the other side!
The public need to see the parents, so more people will donate to a reward fund....and help search! By not seeing the parents, it looks like another case of murder by a family member!
OT By the way this is the first time I am naming the shooter of my husband, and only to give you the just of why I feel the family must speak out! Please be kind on any of your opinion on my husbands case! The shooter was William Cooper, my husband and his partner shot killed him that night!

The answer to how 6-year-old Isabel Celis disappeared from her Tucson home last Saturday may be found in surveillance videos from neighboring houses and stores, police said today.

One camera is attached to a home just 75 yards away and points directly at the Celis family's house, while others are attached to nearby businesses. Police hope they could yield clues to the girl's overnight disappearance.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...ce-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T5gZKO19GXw

first I have heard of this!

also from the link I just posted:

On Saturday morning, about an hour after the 6 year old's father called 911 to report his daughter missing, Emily Collins says Isabel's brother walked into a nearby store searching for his sister.

"He came in and he asked did you hear anything," Emily Collins, who works at the store, told ABC News. "'The little girl was last seen around 11 p.m. Friday, when she was put to bed,' he said. 'We were all sleeping and we didn't hear anything and the next thing you know she's gone.' He asked me once again, 'we were sleeping and we didn't hear anything and she's just kidnapped.'"

ABC News obtained a police questionnaire detectives used to interview neighbors, which asks whether they have surveillance cameras, heard dogs barking the night of the girl's disappearance, and know any of Celis's normal habits and routines.

It really bothers me that mom and dad have not got out in front of the camera's and pleaded for their baby girl! I don't know who is advising them but I want to see a reward and the parents!
I have been involved in a high profile case, and even at my weakest point I was told to get in front of the media....and allow my husband who was suffering a major brain injury to be filmed! At the time it is what needed to be done, to bring the public's sympathy where it belonged with the true victim, not the spin by the other side!
The public need to see the parents, so more people will donate to a reward fund....and help search! By not seeing the parents, it looks like another case of murder by a family member!
OT By the way this is the first time I am naming the shooter of my husband, and only to give you the just of why I feel the family must speak out! Please be kind on any of your opinion on my husbands case! The shooter was William Cooper, my husband and his partner shot killed him that night!

They may get to that point. Honestly....they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. People pick them apart either way. Leave them to their wishes right now...they can change their minds any time.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I find in the statement from the family "we will NEVER give up on finding her" odd it's been 4 days....I would have thought the statement would read "we will NOT give up" Never sounds like a word you would use way down the road not so early on. I know 4 days probably feels like forever for them but that statement does not sit right with me JMO I could just be splitting hairs

If we follow Peter Hyatt's Statement Analysis tenet "if they do not say something, don't say it for them" then NEVER means that they do not expect her to be found EVER. They did not say we will not stop looking UNTIL SHE IS FOUND. They said "NEVER".

I am so sorry to hear about your husband, alwayslooking.

But didnt Kyron Horman's father also wait for over a week before he came out and spoke with the media?

This family has been displaced from their home since the very beginning and until last night they werent even able to go back to get a toothbrush or even the father's wallet.

Have LE said they want volunteers to search? Sometimes they dont. And there is a reward isnt there? I thought it was 6K but I may have my cases mixed up.

I do think they will eventually speakout and I dont judge them on why they havent done so before now..only they know the reasons. Maybe they have seen how it is for other family members of missing children who have spoken out in the past. The public and media tends to not be kind and supportive anymore when they do speak out.

I did read that the police is giving them protection and we dont know if someone has made contact with them that is threatening the rest of the family if they speakout.

We just dont know.

IMO

Nancy is stating on air that she doesn't know how to tell her children about "stranger/danger"? (So much for being an advocate for missing children.)

I have noticed that many WS members have been the victim of a violent crime, or have lost a family member unexpectedly to violence or disappearance. I HOPE the number is not proportional to the general population, but OF THE WS MEMBERS WHO ACKNOWLEDGE CHILDHOOD ABUSE, almost all of them say it was a "friend of the family" or a relative. I think we do kids a disservice by stressing the "stranger danger" message. Why do we (as a society) still think children are most at risk from strangers? We need to teach kinds about the dangers posed by teachers, neighbors, babysitters, family members, and so on.

IMO

I agree with the Little league park being a perfect place for a Pedo. I coached for 10 years. And the one rule that I always stood by with my kids was until they were all picked up by their family I did not leave . But we as a league during games made a point of watching for strange behavior of people in the crowd or of people following a child for no reason. We were very proactive .
When I heard Isabel was in Little league one of my 1st thought was maybe that is where she was being watched from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton