AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if LE has viewed the camera yet?

Wouldn't a neighbor come forward that first day and say hey I have a camera - wanna look at it?

xUEO6
Looks like Tucson had a serial kidnapper in the 90's that was never caught. 6+7 yr old hispanic girls. One murdered, one missing. Now 2012 another 6yr old hispanic girl....
Six-year old Lizette went missing from her apartment complex in Tucson. The next day, her body was discovered under a mattress in a ditch about a kilometer from her home. She had been beaten and raped. Police suspect that the person who killed her is the same one who abducted Karen Grajeda a year later. The case has not been solved.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue2/1995/05/20/122128-killing-spurs-police-office-setup/

Attachments

• oi.png
    oi.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 9

Wouldn't a neighbor come forward that first day and say hey I have a camera - wanna look at it?

Or even, looked at it themselves to see if they could see anything?

The article says that the house with the camera is 75 Yards away, not feet. .....One camera is attached to a home just 75 yards away ....

This might work better trying to locate it. jmo

I thought they said 75 yards, not feet. I'll go look.
Also, in the animated clip they showed, I remember thinking "not the house across the street but the one behind the house across the street. I thought, why would the house on the next block over have cameras pointed directly at Isabelle's house and how much could those cameras possibly pick up that far away. I can make out the color, make and model of cars that far away on my cameras (night vision) but there is no way I can tell anything about a person standing that far away on the sidewalk, even if I blow it up on the big screen. The FBI probably has the technology though, right? The recording is only as good as the camera allows it to be. Off to watch that clip again and find out I am wrong again, lol.

ETA: NM, I see MCK16 was typing the same thing at the same time in reference to yards v feet. TY MCK16

On Tuesday night, an FBI team specializing in behavior profiles searched the Celis family home and interviewed the family members. The family is now allowed back in their home following the search, but has not yet returned, Villasenor said today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...ce-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T5gscdkw_eU
On Tuesday night, an FBI team specializing in behavior profiles searched the Celis family home and interviewed the family members. The family is now allowed back in their home following the search, but has not yet returned, Villasenor said today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...ce-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T5gscdkw_eU[/QUOTE]

Earlier someone said the FBI BAU had not questioned the family. This story states they have?

Unless there was a reason that their camera was facing the Celis' house! Hence LE getting a SW to cross all t's and dot all i's in case something of "interest" was found?

oh no :gasp: are you going to ask me for a link (lol) I will have to go back thru and find it... I think the exact words were "neighborhood"...

let me go look for it...

brb (nurse puts on hip waders)

now I remember where I heard it.... it is probable as it was a question by reporters at the very first press conference... as they had served two search warrants from the get go... (my post is vague of course but it was in the first presser)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #1

I dont know anything about the area but I did read tonight that their home cost 289K and is over 2,000 s.f. Now I dont know if that is a good price or not but here in Georgia a home for that amount of money would be very nice and probably have over 3,000 sf.. with a lot of upgrades and on 1-2 acre lot.

I also noticed though the lot they live on is only 1/4 of an acre. LOL! I could never live on a piece of property that small but I guess a lot do that in that area.

IMO

Dang! I paid $120K for a 1,000 s.f. (total floor area, footprint is 500 s.f.), 65 year old, 2-bedroom brick rowhouse on 0.0367 acre (1600 s.f.) in need of much work, in an area that is not only locally regarded as the armpit of the state, but also downwind of the sewage treatment facility.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-tucson-girl-fbi-steps-involvement-isabel-celis-16208983

In the video posted with the article about the security cameras around mark 1:43, the reporter indicates through sources that Isabel often spent the night sharing A bed with siblings but on the night in question she was alone in her room.

ALSO after the above report about Isabel alone in her room, it runs to the mother not being aware and reporting to work not knowing Isabel is missing, HOWEVER, a person conected to the hospital where the mother works CLAIMS the mother was at work VERY EARLY that morning.

Now, we, or I should say I, heard the mother left for work at 7:30 AM that morning and that is not very early in the morning considering 8:00 AM is when it is noticed Isabel is missing

Hmmmmmmmmmm .....

I'm wondering if the father called mom at work to see if she knew where Isabel was. Did she call him back to ask if he found her? Did she come home right away?

:please::please::please:

now I remember where I heard it.... it is probable as it was a question by reporters at the very first press conference... as they had served two search warrants from the get go... (my post is vague of course but it was in the first presser)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #1

Thanks i walk away from the computer and i miss stuff Is it true neighbours have a camera that LE have now? As i missed this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomgetty