AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.......and update photos! I was having a bathroom remodeled with a dumpster sitting outside when the last photo was taken, so it appears that Oscar the Grouch and I live in a trash can.
LOL
Omigosh, the Richkid and I just had a belly laugh at that! (He laughs at whatever I laugh at, lol)

Okay thanks PattyG!

We would need a local to do a walk by I guess. That's a nice sized home if the specs on Zillow are correct.

Keep in mind that these photos are from 2008 and things could have changed on the house and surrounding buildings.

I ran into that problem yesterday trying to match up a media photo to the "google street view" until I was told "google street map" is from 2008. :banghead:

The image date from my area is 2005!!

.......and update photos! I was having a bathroom remodeled with a dumpster sitting outside when the last photo was taken, so it appears that Oscar the Grouch and I live in a trash can.
LOL

I just check my "google street" view and they are from May 2011.

I apologize if this was already posted. I've been on Tori Stafford's forum most of the morning.

=======

Nancy Grace FB

We are just hearing that police have removed what appears to be folded fabric or a carpet & some pillows from the family’s car outside the missing 6-yr-old girl’s home. The car, seen parked outside the home, obviously has drawn the attention of investigators, since we are getting in video showing crime scene techs with gloves on removing items. What did they find inside that car? Is it linked to missing 6-yr-old Isabel Celis? And police “refresh” their search warrant on the family home: what do they expect to find inside? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

This is very interesting. Distance from Isabell's home to location of girl murder/kidnap in the 90's. Just over 3 miles.

.......Driving directions to 5601 E 12th St, Tucson, AZ 85711

to location of kidnapping murder in the 90's :what:

4141 E 29th St

Tucson, AZ 85711

1. Head east on E 29th St toward S Columbus Blvd
0.6 mi

2. Take the 3rd left onto S Swan Rd
1.5 mi

3. Turn right onto E Broadway Blvd
1.1 mi

4. Turn right toward E 12th St
341 ft
5. Take the 1st left onto E 12th St
Destination will be on the left
49 ft
5601 E 12th St
Tucson, AZ 85711

I wish google maps for this area would update their system from 2008 to 2012 as we might get to see more stuff!

It would be helpful!

Patty, the neighborhood we live in right now was completely bulldozed and the homes/driveways were rebuilt a few years ago. Now, today, if I google my address (maps) I get the current "new" neighborhood but if I try yahoo or bing, sometimes the "old" neighborhood shows up.

The street names and house addresses are the same but the homes themselves are completely different.

And another thought...the level zoomed in or out will change in yahoo maps. If I'm zoomed out to the city level I get the new houses but if I zoom in, the satellite pics change to the old houses.

So, after all that...try other maps online and zoom to see if the images change. HTH!

I just check my "google street" view and they are from May 2011.

The street view can be a much later date than the satellite view, so it's well worth walking with Googleman. I'm surprised the street view is so old in this case (2008)

ETA: Of course it just depends on when the Google car traveled in that area.

The comments on Nancy's page are pretty volatile right now. I can also see how quickly rumors can start based on the many conclusions being drawn on FB right now.

Thank you for finding this! It certainly looks like it, doesn't it? Even the contours of the back patio and such.

I guess I've been looking at the wrong side of the house-- there's no way the perp came in that low window in the backyard-- that's the master suite! My heart sinks to think the windows in front of the house are the children's-- the front gate is less likely to be locked, imo.

Can anyone tell us whether this style of fencing and yards make one large wrap around yard, or are they separated into front and backyards? Iow, if you came in the front gate, could you leave by the back gate without another barrier? tia

The comments on Nancy's page are pretty volatile right now. I can also see how quickly rumors can start based on the many conclusions being drawn on FB right now.

Yes, you are so right.

she better have confirmed her sources... I mean for real.

So true. I feel so sick, I can't imagine how people close to the family (and the family) feel right now.

P.s. To those who were here last night, the non-emergency 911 number was called this morning (around 8, I think) to report the "suspicious" trash bags. Apparently there were more than one. Anyway, thanks for your assistance last night, to those who gave suggestions. :seeya:

I apologize if this was already posted. I've been on Tori Stafford's forum most of the morning.

=======

Nancy Grace FB

We are just hearing that police have removed what appears to be folded fabric or a carpet & some pillows from the family’s car outside the missing 6-yr-old girl’s home. The car, seen parked outside the home, obviously has drawn the attention of investigators, since we are getting in video showing crime scene techs with gloves on removing items. What did they find inside that car? Is it linked to missing 6-yr-old Isabel Celis? And police “refresh” their search warrant on the family home: what do they expect to find inside? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

I don't put a lot of faith in little miss BOMBSHELL.....I will believe it when any other media comes out with the same info!

I can't find anything regarding the info on Nancy's site to match up with a tweet, or from the local media.

I do recall during one of the pressers a reporter asking about the evidence seized from "a car."

I never can tell with Nancy. Half of the time, she's a day late and a dollar short.

Who knows.

It would be helpful!

Patty, the neighborhood we live in right now was completely bulldozed and the homes/driveways were rebuilt a few years ago. Now, today, if I google my address (maps) I get the current "new" neighborhood but if I try yahoo or bing, sometimes the "old" neighborhood shows up.

The street names and house addresses are the same but the homes themselves are completely different.

And another thought...the level zoomed in or out will change in yahoo maps. If I'm zoomed out to the city level I get the new houses but if I zoom in, the satellite pics change to the old houses.

So, after all that...try other maps online and zoom to see if the images change. HTH!

My homes shows up with photos from May 2011, so we are a little more updated.

What I am looking for is other map site that has "street" views like google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member