Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(snip)

Also NG said they have learned why her daddy went in to get Isa up at 8:00 that morning instead of letting her sleep in is because she had a baseball game herself that she was supposed be in that morning.

I am sure LE is very aware of their schedules and timelines.

IMO

We knew that days ago. I honestly don't care to hear about her late reports... Oh, I don't mean to snark at you, not at all..just it's her and her so-called reporting that bugs the carp outta me. And she gets paid big bucks for it too! WE KNEW she had a ball game Saturday morning DAYS ago!

So this is my first post (I hope I don't mess it up too badly) ... Something has been bothering me. On Apr 22, ABC reported that "Both parents live in the home, so police had no indication a child custody dispute was involved but weren't completely ruling it out". I found that odd at the time; if they're together, why NOT rule it out. However, it wasn't til I saw the parents' PC that my hinky went a little wonky. It doesn't matter if I "think" the parents were genuine or not; that wasn't my hinky trigger; we are all just speculating anyway. But I WAS interested in the dynamic between them (or in this case, the lack of one). I noted they were holding hands as they approached the podium, and then dropped hands. But that gesture (and a momentary lean on the shoulder by Mrs to Mr)was it. Allowing for "everyone has a different reaction to things", I found that the lack of any verbal or non-veral communication between them, during the PC, struck me as "curious", and i then remembered the custody statement. I don't see where that issue has ever been raised again since the 22nd; one way or the other. It got me to thinking whether the family situation is what it appears to be (to be clear, that wouldn't mean that I would think they are either innocent OR guilty just because there was a "family dynamic", it's just that it's another angle). Just makes me say hmmmmm

Welcome to WS KateH :)

Neighbor - family always seem like a happy family.

Neighbor - brothers played with Isa outside.

Neighbor - children played in the front of house - garage area.

Neighbor - Red car has been just sitting there since the neighbor moved in 8 months ago.

Neighbor - Sometimes see the parents feeding the dogs in the backyard or cooking dinner.

Neighbor - rarely see lots of people or cars coming to the house.

20r1mcy.jpg

It looks like a nice home but I could never live in a home like this one. It reminds me of an old fort or compound with walls all around and there isnt any beautiful green grass or blooming flower gardens on the property.

imo

Rick Moore Security Guy - The camera point towards the alley and the Celis' street.

Oh, LE is on with Nancy "Lt. Fabian Pacheco"

It looks like a nice home but I could never live in a home like this one. It reminds me of an old fort or compound with walls all around and there isnt any beautiful green grass or blooming flower gardens on the property.

imo

Looks like the SW to me :D I loved it when we lived there you never have to cut the grass haha. You can do some really pretty xeriscaping and xerogardening, it just looks like they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Sorry for the off topic, when I saw the pic backthread it reminded me of the homes I saw in far west TX and NM :)

imo

Yeah you find very few yards around here that have grass and flowers everywhere, the houses here are designed based on practicality, I am from the southeast and it took quite a while for me to get use to this, but it is pretty in a whole different way.

"Lt. Fabian Pacheco" speaking on NG Show - it was entirely up to the parents to speak to the media.

So this is my first post (I hope I don't mess it up too badly) ... Something has been bothering me. On Apr 22, ABC reported that "Both parents live in the home, so police had no indication a child custody dispute was involved but weren't completely ruling it out". I found that odd at the time; if they're together, why NOT rule it out. However, it wasn't til I saw the parents' PC that my hinky went a little wonky. It doesn't matter if I "think" the parents were genuine or not; that wasn't my hinky trigger; we are all just speculating anyway. But I WAS interested in the dynamic between them (or in this case, the lack of one). I noted they were holding hands as they approached the podium, and then dropped hands. But that gesture (and a momentary lean on the shoulder by Mrs to Mr)was it. Allowing for "everyone has a different reaction to things", I found that the lack of any verbal or non-veral communication between them, during the PC, struck me as "curious", and i then remembered the custody statement. I don't see where that issue has ever been raised again since the 22nd; one way or the other. It got me to thinking whether the family situation is what it appears to be (to be clear, that wouldn't mean that I would think they are either innocent OR guilty just because there was a "family dynamic", it's just that it's another angle). Just makes me say hmmmmm

Welcome!

All I have heard about this couple is they met in school and have been married for many years. I have heard nothing about any custody dispute or even any problems in the marriage.

Just the night before Isa went missing they all went together to a little league baseball park.

Seems like a very typical family who is very involved with their children's activities.

Even the neighbor tonight said they all seem to be a happy family.

I have heard nothing that they have ever had any problems in their marriage. The uncle said they were a close knit family. They seem to be very involved in their church also.

After watching the dad going to court today, I am really really on the fence and falling over into the parents or one of the parents know something. I know not everyone reacts the same way...and I know I won't be very popular for stating this opinion but....

It is hard for me to understand why he didn't even glance, acknowledge, the camera men. He walked as fast as he could to get past them, didn't look up or make eye contact at all, didnt stop for a moment and beg for info, didn't greet them, didn't use those seconds to say anything to people watching. It seemed like he was almost speed walking to get past them.

I know people will say well maybe he was running late, honestly I could give a !%&# less about anyone or anything but getting my child back, so I would stop and take all the time I felt I needed to beg for any info about her location, if I got a fine for being late then so be it.

I believe he is in shock and it is all he can do to put one foot in front of the other. I've been there.

It is the house across the street from her house....

County has it WRONG!!!!:banghead:

Thanks for the affirmation that I am not NUTS! Means a lot coming from a psychiatrist for LE -Woohoo! It's official! I am not dense after all!!!!

Looks like the SW to me :D I loved it when we lived there you never have to cut the grass haha. You can do some really pretty xeriscaping and xerogardening, it just looks like they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Sorry for the off topic, when I saw the pic backthread it reminded me of the homes I saw in far west TX and NM :)

You bet. My homes in the Santa Fe, NM area are similar. Dry climate. We don't waste God's resource (water) on grass ... of all things. :)

Nancy asking "Lt. Fabian Pacheco" if any polygraphs were issued.

"Lt. Fabian Pacheco" states: It is standard practice to do polys.

Note: but he is NOT saying LE actually did.

Yeah you find very few yards around here that have grass and flowers everywhere, the houses here are designed based on practicality, I am from the southeast and it took quite a while for me to get use to this, but it is pretty in a whole different way.

I have seen some of these homes on HGTV (one of my favorite channels:)) and they are beautiful on the inside.

I have lived around tall trees, fresh green thick carpet grass, and loads of flowers everywhere for all of my life. I dont think I could ever get use to living without those things.

Nothing smells better than freshly cut grass or to smell the flowers that are blooming.

IMO

Yes, I noticed the custody dispute issue at the very beginning. It made me wonder if Isa is the biological child of both parents...MOO I do not know what else it might have meant ? They live together. They are married. How else could it have been a possible custody dispute ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton