AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if the trailer is still there or not, I will ride by tomorrow and try to see, that street view image is from 2008 so who knows.

Thank you, you rock. :rocker:

I just asked if a local would do that before I read your post.

I updated my map to show where I believe the 5 were walking and where I believe that figure in the video is walking around.

http://g.co/maps/wwc9n

Thanks for keeping up on this. This is so helpful.

I love your shadowy figure.
My only suggestion is to move him more to the West, as he did not appear to me so near the corner?

I know I am being a bit picky. Please feel free to ignore any suggestions. It won't affect your grade :D

That's what I thought too (shadows) until I enlarged the video full screen. WHOA. May have just been another Cactus Moon goer taking a piddle behind the wall, but he's definitely there.

Could be a drunk cactus moon patron who thought he could walk all the way through from the shopping center to the neighborhood, then realized there was no walk through back there so turned around instead of trying to jump the wall. Could have been older, too drunk to jump it. Who knows, but it definitely is interesting to say the least.

Street views are but not sure about aerial views. There is no image date at the bottom of the aerial like there is on street.

I have read aerial views may be more current than street views.

One image was taken from Google, one from Bing with no dates. Bing has the white trailer looking object in it, Google does not.

Can a local check and see if the white object is currently there? I cannot tell in the surveillance video.

I posted a Bing image from 2010 with no trailer, and a Google image from 2008 that had trailer. I am betting on no trailer for the local drive by.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335591010.595454.jpgHere's the actual labeled layout of the Celis home.. Sorry not great quality but it's a rushed snapshot on iPhone..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Could be a drunk cactus moon patron who thought he could walk all the way through from the shopping center to the neighborhood, then realized there was no walk through back there so turned around instead of trying to jump the wall. Could have been older, too drunk to jump it. Who knows, but it definitely is interesting to say the least.

The wall did not look that high, because we could see a figure, not just a head.

At that hour, my guess was a bar patron.

Do they have security patrol that area? Maybe in cars, but I doubt on foot?

I just wanted to give a quick thanks to Prof and all the locals and everyone else that has worked very hard to get it through to us non locals what we are seeing and in what relation to everything else.

I really appreciate it, and you all have made it seem very easy to understand, even to my sleep deprived brain.

View attachment 21908Here's the actual labeled layout of the Celis home.. Sorry not great quality but it's a rushed snapshot on iPhone..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

TY, Isabel's brothers slept in the bedroom right next to hers ?

I have been watching it over and over and to me, after the people walk by, it looks like a person/figure walks closer to where the group was and maybe he jumps steps climbs on something to look over and see if there were guys with them, where they were going, what they looked like etc.... seen they had guys with them and then went back to wherever he was standing, sitting, sleeping, hiding. I don't know if the trailer is there now or not, I will look tomorrow but, the Dunkin Donuts here there is a trailer and every time I go there I see an older homeless man coming out from behind the trailer, it is creepy. D:

:offtobed: Time for some of that breakthrough dreaming... 'night everyone, hope Isa is found and brought home safe tomorrow!

• Did Celis Family own a dog/s
  • Did Mother leave by front or rear door that morning?
  • What time did Mother leave?
  • Did Mother check on kids before leaving?
  • Was back gate open/closed?
  • Sexual Offenders in neighborhood?
I know some of these questions may have no known answer but I think I read/heard about others.
Thanks.

Actually, the Office Max is that building in the corner . The old CC is to the left, and the church is the red roof complex.

Thank you....a whole map would have helped but you were able to flip it around for me. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

They are not. LE maintains that they are keeping all possibilities open. Their release of the surveillance could be in support of identifying any person removing her from the home, including parents. They simply want to talk to these 5 people.

What I find to be the most supportive, categorically, of an abduction theory was their press release tonight.

http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/sites/defa..._information_-_isabel_celis_investigation.pdf

This presents unsub profile behavior, and I hope it reaches a broad audience. With the timing of this release, I believe that it came from BAU. They have reviewed and discussed an unsub profile...and want people to PAY ATTENTION.

I certainly hope this release reaches a broad audience. REALLY hard to do, and this is how local volunteers could help -passing this out in surrounding community -to businesses and residences. It essentially outlines (more eloquently!) what I wrote a couple of days ago. Be on the lookout for changes in behavior and habits of those around you.

I thought it was great that they released these two things today. If they do not start stepping up with information every day, the public will lose interest.

Just my :twocents:

Thanks for posting this!

This is what is very important to pass along
From the TPD Press Release 4/27/2012

Someone in the community may unknowingly be associated with the
person(s) responsible for Isabel’s disappearance. They may be in a position to observe behavioral changes in that
person(s), but may not have associated the person(s) with being responsible for Isabel’s disappearance. Some things to
consider include:

• The person(s) may have missed scheduled appointments, work, or other normal activities during the day
    on Saturday.

• The person(s) may have disappeared for a period of hours or even days, or may have left the area entirely
    since last weekend.

• The person(s) may have exhibited some noticeable behavioral changes. For example:
  1. The person(s) may have been more nervous, irritable or secretive than normal.
  2. The person(s) may display an unusual interest in the media coverage of Isabel’s disappearance or
  3. conversely may not want to discuss the investigation.
  4. The persons(s) may have unexpectedly cleaned, painted, or altered his vehicle

I know some of these questions may have no known answer but I think I read/heard about others.
Thanks.

Three dogs.
We don't know-
We don't know.
We don't know.
We don't know.
Yes, offenders nearby.

Is this where a possible trailer/storage container exists?

If so, it appears the figure is hiding in the shadows until the group walks past. He/she then appears to walk up behind the trailer/container (perhaps to avoid being seen by the group) as if to make sure they are continuing on their way. Just MOO.

Watching the video again & going on the perspective of that indicated area surrounded in red possibly being a trailer/storage container (I'm still not completely convinced it is) and can see how the area that folks have posted about looking like a door or window (the long dark/black area to the left of the pole) that the figure walks past twice could possibly be the back door/opening of said trailer/container. Anyone else?

That's what I thought. I thought they might have been going in or out of that doorway.

I just do not see how someone could kidnap a child from their room, out a window and no one hearing anything, on top of that unless the person knows the family how did they know which room was hers?

It has happened, though. Like Jessica Lunsford.

Thanks.

The Celis family owns three dogs. We know this from court records, and from the next door neighbor.
We don't know which door the mother left through, but I would guess the front door, since cars are parked in front of the home.
We don't have official answers for questions 3, 4, and 5.
Yes, to the last question.

Thanks for posting this!

This is what is very important to pass along
From the TPD Press Release 4/27/2012

Ditto. Very excellent find. I asked a while back why LE didn't ask the public to look out for people they know whose behavior changed or who missed work or whatever, around the time of the disappearance. And then this important press release isn't publicized in a presser? It bothers me. I don't want to criticize LE but time is of the essence in such cases.

That's what I thought. I thought they might have been going in or out of that doorway.

It has happened, though. Like Jessica Lunsford.

exactly and with Jessica Lunsford as far as I remember it was a neighbor someone who knew her (i think) and probably where her room was. How would a complete stranger know her room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova