Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any evidence that he was doing meth? I went through his FB and see he used spice.....

This article pretty well tells you all about the case against the accused.

:(
fran

Man arrested in death of missing Arizona girl

Investigators first learned of Rector's potential role in Isabella's disappearance and murder from her 10-year-old sister, according to court documents.

The girl, whose name is redacted throughout the report, told investigators that she and Isabella were at their mother's home playing hide-and-seek with Rector on Monday. The older girl said she went to the restroom at some point and when she came out, Rector and Isabella were gone, according to court records.

The girls' mother returned home with friends and contacted police early Tuesday morning after she could not find Isabella, according to court documents.

read more ............. http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...sing-girl-body-arrest-bullhead-city/15072651/

This article pretty well tells you all about the case against the accused.

:(
fran

Man arrested in death of missing Arizona girl

Investigators first learned of Rector's potential role in Isabella's disappearance and murder from her 10-year-old sister, according to court documents.

The girl, whose name is redacted throughout the report, told investigators that she and Isabella were at their mother's home playing hide-and-seek with Rector on Monday. The older girl said she went to the restroom at some point and when she came out, Rector and Isabella were gone, according to court records.

The girls' mother returned home with friends and contacted police early Tuesday morning after she could not find Isabella, according to court documents.

read more ............. http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...sing-girl-body-arrest-bullhead-city/15072651/

"Investigators began looking for Rector that morning and found him near a highway in Bullhead City at about 3 a.m. Tuesday, according to court records. Police believe Rector stole a pair of shoes and other clothes from the Walmart, and Rector admitted to hiding his old belongings in the store, according to a police report."

Ugh, I imagine he told Bella to come with him because he knew a really good hiding spot. %$%$#!!!
I have way too many obscenities filling my mind to even type anything else #@!

I think the more that comes out here there could be more arrests!

I am not judging anyone, but how can you leave your two young girls with a man in your home in the middle of the night playing hide and seek?
Wasn't it a school night? Where's the routine, the care, and the stability?
Was the 10 yr old sister left alone in the house once Bella was taken? X

Somebody explain to me how she was in bed AND playing hide and seek when her mom left. That's how I am understanding things thus far.

Somebody explain to me how she was in bed AND playing hide and seek when her mom left. That's how I am understanding things thus far.

Like I said earlier, what we've heard previous to today as far as the events of the night can pretty much be disregarded. The child, it seems, was never in bed.

I think the more that comes out here there could be more arrests!

I am not judging anyone, but how can you leave your two young girls with a man in your home in the middle of the night playing hide and seek?
Wasn't it a school night? Where's the routine, the care, and the stability?
Was the 10 yr old sister left alone in the house once Bella was taken? X

Any sane rational parent wouldn't . This has drugs written all over it .

Like I said earlier, what we've heard previous to today as far as the events of the night can pretty much be disregarded. The child, it seems, was never in bed.

Not only was she not in bed at that late hour on a school night, her mom wasn't even there when the pervert took her away. ADDED to that, if the 10 yr old sister knew about the texts from said pervert claiming to have Bella, the mom & mom's boyfriend would have had to know as well. Did they tell that to the police when they reported her missing, or did they forget that part?

I'd like to know who's name(s) were on the rental agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413