Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A half mile from her home...did he seriously get her to walk that far, that late?..ugh...he's sick trash!!! PUNCH!!!!
Since someone said they'd seen someone matching his description at the scene, I wonder if anyone may have seen her with him heading in that direction? $%$%

I really don't want to ask this.......but shouldn't the thread be changed from "active search"

poor, Bella...no one to protect her

it really pizzes me off to no end.....

Please, anyone, provide any new details from the presser if they are released! I'm on the Pony-net Express at the moment and unable to stream. TIA

I've now got three window up for the PC. I'm going to be confused.

There is nothing to say about all this new information. I'm speechless.

Someone say once it starts please. I've got the YouTube link up and it still just says Starting Soon. Thanks!

Thanks to everybody that transcribes the presser for us today!! GROUP HUG!!

Glad it was delayed or I would have missed it.

made arrest in case

26, year old james rector

will take some questions

still ongoing investigation

police chief:

he is confirming that the man responsible for her death is in custody

body is confirmed as Bella

This just made my heart drop through the floor and I want to be sick....

(snip)

Grogan-Cannella's 10-year old sister informed the Mohave Daily News Tuesday evening that Rector had been in the house when her sibling disappeared. She said she heard yelling and when she came out of the bathroom, both Rector and her sister were gone. She added that Rector later texted messages to the family indicating that he had Isabella and asking what they were going to do about it.

-----

The worst part of this if you ask me is that the answer is NOTHING. They did NOTHING about it. Had they told the authorities immediately that this guy had their daughter and showed proof, SURELY an Amber alert would have went out. That "mom" and "step-dad" need to be throw in jail and charged with being an accomplice.

IMHO, mom owed JJR $$ for drugs, so he came in when he knew step dad wasn't home and took the kid. He threatened because he wanted them to pay him. But her mom didn't report it correctly to authorities because she didn't want to be busted for her drug use. Probably the same reason there needed to be a warrant to search the house. Poor little baby girl. Her mother cared more about their drugs than her.

The only thing that gives me any solace is knowing that where she's at now, she's feeling unconditional never ending love and peace. My pain is really for her sister, grandma, father, and other non-involved family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413