GUILTY AZ - Jayden Glomb, 13, found dead in desert, Vail, 10 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Creep that poor girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go between :furious: and wanting to :tears:

We try so hard to protect our young from the monsters "out there". To learn it is in their own home is beyond my tolerance level. I want to scream, kick, and vent this anger sooo bad. I cannot imagine the horror and anger the mother feels now.

Absolutely the ultimate betrayal! I hope the DA finds the evidence they need to put this guy on death row. He is a danger to society! Who knows if other crimes against girls occurred before this. The family is devastated!

The attorney office of Jessica Lelevier, mother of murdered Jayden Glomb, released a statement following the indictment of Joshua Lelevier.

“The news of the indictment of Mr. Lelevier by the Grand Jury today sparks a great deal of new emotion in an already overwhelming and difficult time. I wish to recognize the continued outpouring of support from the community, in particular the continued support from the Tucson Police Department, Homicide Survivors Inc., and the future efforts of the Pima County Prosecutors Office. I place my complete trust and faith in the criminal justice system and hope that whoever is responsible faces the full force of the law for their actions.”

Jessica Lelevier is currently married to Joshua Lelevier, however she has filed for divorce since he was arrested on charges of first degree murder and concealing a body.

I'm really surprised at the amount of information released already. That usually doesn't happen so early in a case in Pima County.

a940dcb5306fb929f5fe6b6acacb08a3.png

From a family member

I go between :furious: and wanting to :tears:

We try so hard to protect our young from the monsters "out there". To learn it is in their own home is beyond my tolerance level. I want to scream, kick, and vent this anger sooo bad. I cannot imagine the horror and anger the mother feels now.

Ooohh, same here. Can you imagine if you were Jayden's mom? He's fortunate to be behind bars, IMO. And the other children in the family/extended family? Was he doing anything besides peeping to Jayden? Did he try to that night and she fought him off? (I'll say it -- maybe some others of us are wondering the same thing.) Maybe he panicked because she accused him of peeping and he blew...

First degree murder isn't enuff.

JMO

Unbelievable. I hope he rots in jail. I also hope that he was not posting nude or bathroom images of the children in this family. This whole family are victims in ways that we may not yet understand.

I hope he gets NEWBIE tattoo in jail...and gets a good dose of what he deserves...just sayin

I feel so terrible for Jayden's mom. She undoubtedly leaned on him for emotional support when she lost her poor daughter. She likely shared her pain, her fears and cried on his shoulder. And like the weasel he is, it sounds like he pretended he felt the same way. Then she finds out that he's the one responsible. Plus, I read that she is currently pregnant. I can't understand people who hurt anyone, much less a child. His betrayal is on so many levels. I can't type what I think about people like him...so I'll just say that I wish the best for Jessica Lelevier and for her children going forward. I hope they find a measure of comfort and eventually come to a place of healing in their futures.

Disgusting! This makes me sick. I'm sorry, but she should still be alive, and he is the one who should be in her place. I cannot even bear the sight of his face.

I am so utterly sorry for Jayden and all she endured, and I wish strength and comfort for her loved ones. Go in peace, little one. You deserved so much better.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It seems that the one person who should have loved her most, did not protect her.

I feel ill. Though this was expected, it is like a kick to the gut. What that girl endured is awful, and what her mom has to deal with is going to haunt her forever.

It is though! This is only scratching the surface as we don't know the details.

Joshua Lelevier is facing six additional charges <snip>

two counts of unlawful recording of a person, two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, and two counts of voyeurism <snip>

SBM

More details at link

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/stepfather-of-jayden-glomb-facing-six-more-charges

Even though there was no sign of sexual assault according to the autopsy, I still think this was a sexually motivated murder. Either he has assaulted her before, and he thought she was going to tell her mom or another adult, or he was about to sexually assault her for the first time and she fought him off and it progressed to him taking her life. Just my point of view. He's a lowlife and I'm glad he's behind bars...hopefully for good.

Even though there was no sign of sexual assault according to the autopsy, I still think this was a sexually motivated murder. Either he has assaulted her before, and he thought she was going to tell her mom or another adult, or he was about to sexually assault her for the first time and she fought him off and it progressed to him taking her life. Just my point of view. He's a lowlife and I'm glad he's behind bars...hopefully for good.

This ^^^^.

This is how I imagined the last night went for sweet Jayden and her &(%&)(^ sick stepfather. He either tried to assault her for the 1st time or for a repeated time and Jayden fought him off and possibly was on her way to her mother to tell her what was going on. He panicked and was angry and prolly took her outside to either try again or kill her. She was no match for him, poor innocent girl.

I've seen only a few persons here on WS who were more evil than this sick fick . Grrrrrr.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back