AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is Jesse?

Still in our hearts. 10 year old boys do not fall off the face of the earth. May we see justice one day.

Where is Jesse?

Still in our hearts. 10 year old boys do not fall off the face of the earth. May we see justice one day.

I believe we will. It's just a matter of time. This precious boy tugs at my heart all the time. Justice is coming...

Bumpies.

Jesse, it's been too long. Time for you to be found so that you may comforted with peace and the love from all of us.
There WILL be justice! By means of the law, God and Karma. This, I promise you. We love you, Jesse. You are never forgotten.

I wonder how she came to adopt them. Was she a relative? They always give relatives preference. Sure doesn't seem like she wanted then.

Jesse.... Where on earth are you?

Bumpies.

Just thinking yet another month of no news about little Jesse!

Jesse was reported missing in the early morning of July 18 from his Buckeye home near 239th Avenue and Twilight Trail. His mother, Crystal Wilson, said she awoke about 1:30 a.m. to find him missing from his room after he had gone to bed four hours earlier.

Police said it appeared that Jesse slipped out his bedroom window and wandered — something he had done in the past but never for an extended period.

In the weeks since Jesse's disappearance, police from around the Phoenix area, agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and volunteers have searched in the neighborhood and in nearby fields, using drones to search lakes and desert areas.

However, since the Aug. 11 large-scale search by authorities focusing on areas in a 5- to 10-square-mile radius of Jesse’s house, it appears active law-enforcement-directed searches have stopped.

The search for Jesse continues in a private investigation that began last weekend by a team hired by Jesse’s biological grandmother, Cynthia Lauderdale.

According to Lauderdale’s friend and spokeswoman, Jaime Medina, she and Lauderdale reached out to Arizona Extreme Terrain Search and Rescue to comb an area where Jesse was known to have frequented.

The team and Medina decided not to disclose the specific location of their searches, the same policy generally used by authorities since Jesse’s disappearance.

Weeks said earlier that law-enforcement searches focused on vacant lots, desert areas, canals and other bodies of water in the area.

Describing the search area as the desert between Buckeye and Avondale, Niehans said they have been searching for Jesse in washes, where flash floods in the area have the capability of moving a body 40 to 50 miles.

The team, usually made up of 10 people, uses volunteers and well-built terrain vehicles to cover a lot of ground. The group uses a mapping system that allows them to follow and track their search patterns on the land.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...y-arizona-children-reported-missing/90757204/

oh this poor kid
what happened?
glad his siblings were removed

Almost a year and a half now. Still nothing! But we are not forgetting you!

Jan 20 - Lab tests in case of missing Buckeye boy finally fast-tracked

Figarelli confirmed that Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall contacted DPS Director Col. Frank Milstead directly, about a month ago, to inquire about the progress of the testing. Milstead was surprised the results had not yet been obtained and ordered his lab to fast-track the case.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/34311304/lab-tests-in-case-of-missing-buckeye-boy-finally-fast-tracked
Omg!!!! This poor child is no one's priority.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jan 20 - Lab tests in case of missing Buckeye boy finally fast-tracked

Figarelli confirmed that Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall contacted DPS Director Col. Frank Milstead directly, about a month ago, to inquire about the progress of the testing. Milstead was surprised the results had not yet been obtained and ordered his lab to fast-track the case.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/34311304/lab-tests-in-case-of-missing-buckeye-boy-finally-fast-tracked

Omg!!!! This poor child is no one's priority.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He sure isn't. :(
The article is from January 20, 2017 - one year ago. Since then... :desert:

I'm afraid LE has a good idea of what happened (or maybe "who" happened) to poor Jesse but they lack enough evidence to bring charges. Sadly, Jesse's case may end up as a "perfect murder" for - ahem - someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back