AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

From the article:
BUCKEYE, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) - When Crystal Wilson first reported her adoptive son Jesse Wilson missing in July of 2016, she lived in a home in Buckeye.

But records show she sold that home at the end of February, and Monday neighbors said she had moved out two weeks ago.

They also said 10-year-old Jesse and his siblings were often seen wandering on the street during early morning hours.

So we tracked down Crystal's new listed address to a home in Avondale, but when we knocked on the door, nobody answered. We also found an address in Laveen for Crystal's relative where it lists her as living there too, but nobody answered the door there either.
Crystal has never been named a suspect in the case, but police say the investigation is open. They’re waiting on the state crime lab to finish testing the remains, hopeful the results may match what’s already been gathered at the police station.
:gaah:

<jmo> The witch probably heard remains were found in the same field she hid Jesse, so she fled. We'll find you, and when we do.... </jmo>

I really hope they have found him. I think of Jesse and his sweet face often.

the media is all but reporting it is our darling Jesse. The trouble will be finding mom to compare the DNA, as was reported.

Never forgotten...

the media is all but reporting it is our darling Jesse. The trouble will be finding mom to compare the DNA, as was reported.

Never forgotten...

I thought she wasn't his biological mom?

I was checking NAMUS to see if they already had a DNA sample on hand. It doesn't appear that they do or it has not been entered yet. But, isn't Jesse a twin? I thought I had read that in the beginning. If the kids were removed from her custody then they should be easily found for comparison.

I was checking NAMUS to see if they already had a DNA sample on hand. It doesn't appear that they do or it has not been entered yet. But, isn't Jesse a twin? I thought I had read that in the beginning. If the kids were removed from her custody then they should be easily found for comparison.
https://www.12news.com/article/news...l-mother-of-missing-jesse-wilson/75-528333207 a woman claiming she is Jesse's mother and
http://www.azfamily.com/story/32690...-be-grandmother-of-missing-buckeye-boy-speaks someone claiming to be his grandmother.
Both saying he had a twin sister.

The adoptive Mom selling and leaving town is awfully coincidental.
I realize she sold her house before these remains were found.
However, her not being easy to located after the fact certainly makes me think it's him.

The police don&#8217;t know where she is? Wouldn&#8217;t she have too keep them posted of her whereabouts?

However, her not being easy to located after the fact certainly makes me think it's him.

Sounds like she had his remains stored somewhere and got rid of them because she was moving.

I saw online that she closed on her house February 28. Msm said she went to live in Avondale where IIRC she had lived prior to buying the Buckeye house.

I'm not clear on whether Crystal has fled the area or if she just wasn't answering the door when the reporters came around. If she did take off then it's pretty incriminating.

Some new news:

Woman claims to be biological mother of missing Jesse Wilson

PHOENIX - A 38-year-old valley woman claims nearly 12 years ago she was pregnant with twins and one of them was Jesse Wilson, the missing boy from Buckeye.

"I knew that was my son. That was my baby," Carrissa said.

The woman said she instantly realized Jesse was her biological son when she first saw his picture emerge in the hours after he was reported missing to police by his adoptive mother, Crystal Wilson.

The woman claiming to be the bio mom says Department of Children's Services took Jesse, his twin sister and their older brother away a few months after the twins were born (March 2006). 12 News says it did confirm the timeline of events with documents.

http://www.12news.com/article/news/...l-mother-of-missing-jesse-wilson/75-528333207

Details of the biological profile were not immediately released, but an official said the Medical Examiner's Office was unable to determine whether the bones were male or female.
But the remains really could have come from anywhere. Nearly 900 people have been reported missing from Arizona alone since 1944. And as a border state, Arizona has logged hundreds of deaths per year of undocumented immigrants.

Despite the odds, last week's discovery sparked a feeling of hope for the family of at least one other missing Arizonan, Christine Mustafa. Mustafa's disappearance from her north Phoenix home last May prompted a sprawling landfill search that ended, unsuccessfully, in January.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...uld-clear-speculation-jesse-wilson/421583002/

Sounds like she had his remains stored somewhere and got rid of them because she was moving.

This is also highly possible, though them being scattered makes me wonder. Also, why would you dump them there and not in dumpster? Seems like a bad move. (Sorry Jesse.)

This is also highly possible, though them being scattered makes me wonder. Also, why would you dump them there and not in dumpster? Seems like a bad move. (Sorry Jesse.)

The estimated distance from Jesse's house and the location of the bones is only 6 miles. It's near enough to his home to assert (read that as for Crystal to assert) that Jesse could have walked that distance and succumbed to the elements.

Jesse went missing in July 2016. Monsoon season is from mid-June to the end of September. I'm not clear on when the area became submerged underwater. IOW, was there an opportunity to dump a body in that particular area (Jesse's or Christine's or anyone's) in mid-july or was it already under water?

http://www.azfamily.com/story/37692...ng-to-identify-human-remains-found-in-buckeye

I would agree that he could have succumbed to the elements. If that is the case, she needs to be held accountable, as well. But, the timing of this? She moves and shortly after he could possibly be found? I am not a real believer in coincidence. I am trying not to get ahead of myself in the event it turns out that this is not him.

I would agree that he could have succumbed to the elements. If that is the case, she needs to be held accountable, as well. But, the timing of this? She moves and shortly after he could possibly be found? I am not a real believer in coincidence. I am trying not to get ahead of myself in the event it turns out that this is not him.

To be clear I don't believe Jesse died from the elements or any other natural cause either. I meant that the location of the bones is close enough that Crystal could say he really did wander off whereas finding him in a dumpster or landfill would automatically point to homicide which could give her some trouble even with the bones being in such poor condition.

I just hope the "fast-tracking" of DNA testing means we'll hear something this year...

To be clear I don't believe Jesse died from the elements or any other natural cause either. I meant that the location of the bones is close enough that Crystal could say he really did wander off whereas finding him in a dumpster or landfill would automatically point to homicide which could give her some trouble even with the bones being in such poor condition.

I just hope the "fast-tracking" of DNA testing means we'll hear something this year...

Yeah if he was found in a dumpster, Natural cause off the table. Grrrr

Since Jesse's bio mom is right there... you'd think it would be a relatively simple procedure to determine if this is actually Jesse or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777
Back