AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[/B]

Since Jesse's bio mom is right there... you'd think it would be a relatively simple procedure to determine if this is actually Jesse or not.

I don't think a maternal link to that woman (or anyone else) has been confirmed yet...

I don't think a maternal link to that woman (or anyone else) has been confirmed yet...
Supposed bio mom would not be able to look at that child years later after brief look at him right after birth.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

They said in the beginning they were testing something for dna. So they could certainly test the remains to the house dna that they were testing. I mean..... they had to get something of his, right? Hair brush, toothbrush, underwear.... something!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Today would Jesse's 12th birthday. Thinking of you, Jesse!

[h=1]Lab tests continue on human bones found in Buckeye[/h]The Maricopa County Medical Examiner’s Office has completed a biological profile on the human bones, but officials did not immediately release the findings Wednesday.

Laura Fulginiti, a forensic anthropologist for the medical examiner’s office, told The Arizona Republic that she was unable to determine the gender of the remains. The remains have been turned over to the Arizona Department of Public Safety for DNA analysis, she said.

Fulginiti said she could not provide other details on the findings.

Authorities have not ruled out any demographic information on the bones, meaning factors like age and race have not been determined, officials said.

While the community is eager for answers, Buckeye Police Detective Tamela Skaggs told KSAZ-TV that authorities cannot rush the process. Authorities are considering the remains could be Jesse Wilson, but they cannot jump to conclusions, she said

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...cle_08f3e29a-597b-5497-937e-a09dca2102b0.html

Supposed bio mom would not be able to look at that child years later after brief look at him right after birth.

If this woman gave birth to male/female twins on the same day as Jesse and his sister, and also had them, and their older sibling removed from her custody... it's a pretty good bet, she's the bio mom. All that aside, wouldn't LE have Jesse's DNA somewhere in evidence to compare it to these remains? For some reason I seem to recall reading that they did, but I may be mis-remembering.

If this woman gave birth to male/female twins on the same day as Jesse and his sister, and also had them, and their older sibling removed from her custody... it's a pretty good bet, she's the bio mom. All that aside, wouldn't LE have Jesse's DNA somewhere in evidence to compare it to these remains? For some reason I seem to recall reading that they did, but I may be mis-remembering.
Did both twins go to the same home? I don't see that anywhere.

Did both twins go to the same home? I don't see that anywhere.

The woman claiming to be Jesse's grandmother has a birth certificate that authorities confirmed according to this August 2016 msm report. Also the same article says that "sources" confirmed that Jesse, his twin sister and a brother were taken from Crystal's home by "safety workers" (DCS?).

Cynthia Lauderdale still has possession of a birth certificate of her grandson Jesse and his twin sister, born on March 16, 2006. Authorities confirm that is the same date of birth of missing Jesse Wilson, who also has a twin sister.
Shortly after Jesse was reported missing by his mom Crystal Wilson, authorities confirmed he was, in fact, Wilson’s adoptive son. He was adopted along with his twin sister and their older brother.
Sources have confirmed that state safety workers have removed Jesse’s twin sister and older brother from Wilson’s home.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32690...-be-grandmother-of-missing-buckeye-boy-speaks

I believe LE will have no trouble getting DNA for Jesse - the issue IMO is whether or not they will get DNA from the bones. I hope so!

I find it weird that they haven't said if the bones are adult or child. I imagine that would be pretty obvious, wouldn't it??

I find it weird that they haven't said if the bones are adult or child. I imagine that would be pretty obvious, wouldn't it??

I think with very young children it is harder. Could it be that the features of malnourished skeltons are affected in a way that could make this process harder ?

IMOO.... it's because they are of a child and the deduction will be done by the public prior to the DNA testing being complete. Skeletal remains are found in AZ so very often. Almost always people not making it from their journey crossing the boarder. It is very sad how many they find. But, they don't seem to keep those very hush hush, like this.
Christine Mustafa is 5'6" and 130 lbs. Average adult size IMO. She isn't as small as a child. Of course, it could be someone not even on anyone's radar, also.
I just wish we hear something soon.

Side thought: Were there children removed from adoptive mom following his disappearance. I thought that was the case. And, for some reason I thought is was another boy and a girl.

Police confirmed Tuesday that bones found earlier this month in Buckeye belonged to missing 10-year-old boy Jesse Wilson.

"It is with great sadness that we are here today to announce that we have identified the remains as those of Jesse Wilson," the Buckeye Police Department wrote in a release. "Like so many of you across our community, we are devastated by this news."
In a release Tuesday, the Buckeye Police Department said it would continue investigating to determine what happened to Wilson.

"We believe this case will be resolved as Jesse deserves nothing less," a Facebook post read.

Buckeye police have scheduled a 2 p.m. news conference for Tuesday to discuss the findings.
http://www.12news.com/article/news/...re-from-missing-boy-jesse-wilson/75-532524800

RIP Jesse :rose:

Rest In Peace sweet boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member