AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed that Buckeye Police didn't say anything about condolences to Jesse's (adoptive) mother Crystal.

It is with great sadness that we are here today to announce that we have identified the remains as those of Jesse Wilson. Like so many of you across our community, we are devastated by this news.

While this is not the outcome for which any of us had hoped, we want to stress that this is not the end of our investigation. The Buckeye Police Department, along with our state and federal partners, will continue to pursue this investigation until its conclusion. We believe this case will be resolved as Jesse deserves nothing less.
http://www.buckeyeaz.gov/Home/Components/News/News/1102/18?backlist=/
https://www.facebook.com/BuckeyeAZPD/posts/1004327996399123

RIP Jesse. :rose:

Will there be anyway to determine COD if it is just skeleton??

This is the first time I heard of this case, so very sad. Poor Jesse. Can someone tell me if the adoptive mother was ever suspected? Has she joined any searches or showed any concern?

sometimes yes. they have found skull or other fractures that happened pre mortem for abuse or knife knicks on ribs indicating stabbing for example. they have found evidence of drugs in marrow.

Will there be anyway to determine COD if it is just skeleton??

I’m so glad poor little Jesse has been found finally. It’s been so long.

RIP sweet Jesse.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...-streets-alone-in-the-past-buckeye-police-say

Newly released information about missing Buckeye boy Jesse Wilson revealed details into a previous instance when he roamed the streets alone and information about an officer's peculiar 2011 visit to his mother's home.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...od-after-jesse-wilson-found-in-neighbors-yard

There's two videos that play in this link. The second one shows snippets from Avondale police body cam of the April visit where Jesse was found two houses down. There is not much there but the fact that they are releasing it speaks volumes. ...IMO. I would think being a minor it could or would not be released.
Also in the first video, Avondale police speak about the harness found on the boys in 2011( unknown if one was Jesse). They say it could be "reasonable" . How is harnessing/ use of a restraint reasonable guys? It seems barbaric, even dangerous, a child could die being tied up. Any thoughts? Wouldn't Child protective services see this the same way as me? Or because of his leaving the house during the night etc ....could restraining a child be something considered reasonable? ( I don't see it as reasonable )

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32783...-officers-encounter-with-missing-jesse-wilson
Wowa....here is more body cam. I actually have not watched it yet, wanted to post though. Says part one, if part two isn't there I will go look

Here's the image from the embedded video I was able to capture from the police report:
cache.php

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I am floored that the officers did not find anything wrong with the straps on the bed, and that they accepted the "mom"'s (and I use the term loosely) explanation for tying the four year old twins down in bed!

The fact that they left Jesse and his siblings there, submitted a report, and essentially found nothing wrong, must have been devastating for Jesse! I'm trying to look at all of this from his perspective [emoji17] , and also in light of the recent interview given by his biological grandmother.

Everything about this stinks to the heavens, and my HinkyMeter is beyond redlining! By all accounts and appearances, he was miserable living there, and I can't say I blame him. It was (?is?) a house of horrors, and no place for children! :cow:

At this juncture, I believe an objective investigation must be completed, and if it takes an outside entity, then so be it. Now, when I think of #leadjessehome, I hope the path is to his Grandma's house.

I just wish my heart wasn't so heavy. He's been gone for so long. I'm holding onto hope and faith that he's out there, somewhere, alive :please:

He deserves to be reunited with his real family along with his siblings, who have been waiting for him for all these years.

That's just how I see it. They have years to make up for, and so many more new memories to make.

:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/d15e1c04-5657-4278-bb8d-053ca56862eb.pdf
I'm trying to post the entire police report from 2011...if this does not link, I will delete if it let's me.

Edit..it worked.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/193674311-story

Interview of the neighbor that is in the body cam. He said Jesse was scared, petrified. The man is having nightmares and panic attacks because he is wondering if he could have done more.

I know foul play is really being looked into here as it should be. But with the multiple incidents of Jesse leaving and wandering away, I also fear he may have done it again this time. And with mom last seeing him at 9:30 , and then calling at 1:30, allows for 4 hours for Jesse to roam very far. Maybe as far as a ten mile radius....I could be wrong. The heat at night is not as dangerous as the day time. He could have fallen asleep . ....then when the sun came out, I hate to say this but then it became perilously dangerous. The risk of dehydration and death is increased tremendously. And the desert area is vast there. Recently we had a 12 year old boy die on a hike out here, and it happened very fast. Tourists die in the parks often, just not realizing the heat and dry air sucks all the moisture out. Will try to find the link. This is a fear of mine. ( besides foul play, but after a month, LE hasn't seemed to find hard evidence in that house, her car, talking to siblings, that we know of....etc...but of course I know we are not being told everything). I'm sure they have polygraphed mom. And I'm sure they would have brought in cadaver dogs in the car and home etc..

Edit. Link added of heat exposure, 12 year old dies.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/32517802/family-mourns-12-year-old-who-died-while-hiking

This is the first time I heard of this case, so very sad. Poor Jesse. Can someone tell me if the adoptive mother was ever suspected? Has she joined any searches or showed any concern?

She has not officially been named a suspect but police repeatedly said they were not ruling out foul play in Jesse's case. I went back in the thread and quoted some key posts with links on Jesse's adoptive mom for anyone new to this case (or as a refresher for those who may have forgotten the history).

From today:
A Buckeye Police Department spokeswoman confirmed that this is a homicide investigation and said the Department been in contact with Crystal Wilson, Jesse's adoptive mom, who is now out of state.

In answer to a question about whether detectives consider Wilson a suspect, Detective Tamela Skaggs said the Department's contact with her will continue.

"From the beginning of this investigation, we haven't ruled out anybody as a suspect," Skaggs said.
At the same time, BPD has not named Wilson as a suspect.
Although we now know for sure that Jesse is dead, there still seem to be more questions than answers about what happened to him. Investigators still do not know exactly how, when or where Jesse died. The manner of Jesse's death, once determined, will inform the investigation.

"We are confident that we will solve this case," Skaggs said, explaining that the discovery of Jesse's remains opens up new avenues for investigators. "This provides us additional information that we didn't have before so we will continue to work this investigation like we have been."
"I am extremely confident that this is going to get solved," Hall agreed, saying he is "very comfortable with the direction the investigation is going."
http://www.azfamily.com/story/37820608/police-bones-found-in-buckeye-are-that-of-missing-boy

BBM. Good they at least know where she is.

Grrrrrrrrrrr. Jesse. Baby. You are among many who "the system" failed to protect. We need to do better. I am sorry for you. Rest well, sweet angel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

While I'm always glad one of the missing is finally found, this really hurts my heart. We all knew Jesse was gone but it's never easy to have it confirmed.

Don't forget, Jesse had only been missing a few days and she gave away his dog. It may be circumstantial, but it's also very telling and a very important clue about Jesse's guardian's state of mind.

I'm sorry Jesse. Rest in peace little one. :floating:

Here's the image from the embedded video I was able to capture from the police report:
b8a8ab9817f56c42e7465b3740d5f81a.png

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I am floored that the officers did not find anything wrong with the straps on the bed, and that they accepted the "mom"'s (and I use the term loosely) explanation for tying the four year old twins down in bed!

This is insane.
Two immediate questions would come to mind, if I had been given this load of BS.
1) If you were asleep, how do you know they left at 0230?
2) Why are they still harnessed to the bed when you are awake?

Having never heard of a bed harness in my life prior to reading this, I can't say how I feel about them in general. But those two things I noted above - should have jumped out as being "not right" in her storytelling. WTF.

His "bio mom and dad" speak out publicly at candlelight vigil tonight:

“I’m sorry son, I failed you as a father. I love him,” said Machado.

16441268_G.png

“I want justice for my son, I want justice for him,” said Stuart.

Wilson’s death is being investigated as a homicide, and his mom and dad said they hope they’ll get some answers soon as to how their son died.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/37853...-held-to-remember-jesse-wilson?autostart=true

This is finally getting national attention...

“I wish we could say it’s closure, but it’s not, because we haven’t found the person responsible,” Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall told reporters. “But we do have a body and that brings us a little closer.”
“I’m extremely confident that this is going to get solved,” Hall said.

http://people.com/crime/missing-jesse-wilson-found-dead-buckeye-arizona/

I'm glad the bio parents have turned up to help keep this in the public eye. There must be justice for Jesse. This case has gotten to me from the start.

I'm glad the bio parents have turned up to help keep this in the public eye. There must be justice for Jesse. This case has gotten to me from the start.
I'm going to be glad, for the moment. But, I'm real annoyed that this child wasn't care for in life. As long as no one asks for a cent of money ever from anyone, I will remain glad. I don't even have enough words for how angry I am for this child.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honestyhastoprevail
Back