AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Two recent articles from KPNX/12 News Phoenix:

Documents reveal disturbing details of Jesse Wilson's troubled home life

A childhood with no toys, constant hunger, and a fridge with more alcohol than food, these are just some of the disturbing details revealed in Jesse Wilson's Department of Child Safety records.
12 News obtained the almost 400 pages of documents after a month's long legal battle.

DCS: Jesse Wilson's mother had kids taken away in California

The mother of a Buckeye boy whose remains were found two years after he disappeared from his home previously had six foster children taken away from her in California, according to previously unreleased documents.
The documents, obtained by 12 News through a lengthy court battle, show Jesse Wilson's adoptive mother, Crystal, was a foster parent in California before moving to Arizona.

A childhood with no toys, constant hunger, and a fridge with more alcohol than food, these are just some of the disturbing details revealed in Jesse Wilson's Department of Child Safety records.
12 News obtained the almost 400 pages of documents after a month's long legal battle.

The mother of a Buckeye boy whose remains were found two years after he disappeared from his home previously had six foster children taken away from her in California, according to previously unreleased documents.
The documents, obtained by 12 News through a lengthy court battle, show Jesse Wilson's adoptive mother, Crystal, was a foster parent in California before moving to Arizona.
Wow! Thanks so much for posting these links!! I check for news once a week and last looked on Christmas day. It's been frustrating waiting to hear if LE is finally going forward with arresting Crystal - maybe now they really will. Just before Jesse's body was found LE was building a case against her then it all went silent. She sold her house and moved out of the area.

I have more to say (Grrr) but right now family is visiting so I have to wait another day. We all knew Jesse lived in a hell hole and we also knew without a COD it was going to be difficult prosecuting her but hopefully the DA will do it.

Sounding more and more like Jerice Hunter!!! She also had child abuse charges in California which escaped DCS attention, even though family members notified them.
Why hasn't Crystal been arrested yet?!!

Sounding more and more like Jerice Hunter!!! She also had child abuse charges in California which escaped DCS attention, even though family members notified them.
Why hasn't Crystal been arrested yet?!!
I was thinking the same thing, Knox.

Poor Jesse had a rough life. I'm glad MSM is fighting to access documents and keeping Jesse's case in the public view. I'm waiting for Crystal's arrest any day now.
waiting1-smiley.gif

Such a heartbreaking case. So many mothers out there would have loved a little boy that age to love and spoil. It angers me so much to hear about children suffering from miserable, abusive, and neglectful circumstances in their young lives. Makes me sick, that poor boy. Rest in peace, Jesse. This case broke my heart from the start, and I always felt the mother was involved in some capacity.

At a Tuesday news conference, Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall said Wilson’s adoptive mother, Crystal Wilson, was taken into custody.

Last week, a grand jury indicted her on counts of abandoning and concealing a body.

She was arrested Monday at her home in Georgia, and will be extradited to Maricopa County.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back