Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I want to say that this namby pamby notion of closure is often more trouble than it's worth. There's no closure. There just comes a time when holding on to the pain of being wronged is not worth the damage it causes in the present. If I was advising the young lady I would just tell her to walk away and never look back.
I'm sure there's a protective order in place because she's still a minor. But in a year JH will be able to contact her.

I hate that phrase "closure" there is never "closure" thankfully I have never been a Victim in any sense of the word. Yet i get there just is never closure. I prefer and hope to think victims can find a "new normal". Sadly this young gal IMO is so broken. Blaming herself. It's all i can do to follow this case! I pray for these remaining Children. Sigh....

I was looking through those meds pictures to see, for example, what would happen if you put an anti fungal into someone's eyes. The other thing I considered is if her eyes were covered with something...ointment, vaseline whatever, it is likely that she was also pretty dirty so perhaps it was dust and dirt or something like that?

What we dont have is the information as to what Jhessye's day to day, minute to minute was while she was in that closet. What happened when the kids werent home. All we have is that snippet. I want to figure it out....and I bet LE wants to figure it out more than we do. We know she smelled bad, didnt move much and looked like a zombie with black goo. That there were hunks of hair missing. That she was spanked. But she was covered with bruises so when did that occur? If there is no witness testimony to it, it must have happened when the kids werent around.

I realize that you guys have done all of this work already. This case was one I had to drive by because it stirred some very painful emotions. So I am trying to work backwards now in my mind.

Believe09, back when the search warrants and their product were published there was something about scraps of paper with crayon scribbles and doodles and drawings found if I remember correctly. If I get the chance this weekend I will try to locate that info.

ETA All I could find thus far had to do with SW and the need to seize yellow shredded paper, including but not limited to telephone directory type paper. That search warrant contained such personal identifying info as SS#s etc and therefore I believe was not allowed to be linked here although it was linked by a MSM outlet. I will continue searching this weekend for more in case it is relevant to your question about what on earth poor Jhessye did in the closet all those hours/days. It should be mentioned that Jerice Hunter did not work. So when the other siblings were in school she was very likely there in the home with her mother on the days/weeks she was called off from school prior to being reported missing.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 42s42 seconds ago
Prosecutor soft spoken while questioning witness. Asks if it's hard to talk about this. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 54s54 seconds ago
Witness: we wouldn't be in this situation because i always made #JericeHunter made.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 46s47 seconds ago
Witness: It's my fault because i always made #JericeHunter mad.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 39s40 seconds ago
I think i speak for everyone when i say FALSE. #JericeHunter

This is very sad! = ( This poor little child..taking the responsibility on to herself because of her sick twisted abusive mother! Poor baby!! It was NOT her fault!!!

Thank you for the tweets. I have been late getting here but, I'm caught up now.

All of my children have had pink eye or some similar eye infections... I have NEVER seen anything black ooze out of their eyes. They get goopy and red.. and given a proper antibiotic drop for the eyes it starts to clear up in a few days.

This is a very poignant article from William Pitts. I think it echoes what we all feel.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/i se.../12news-hunter-trial-secret-witness/70850502/

I was there when Jerice Hunter reported Jhessye missing. I arrived just in time to do a live shot for the 10 p.m. show, then try to get some interviews. It wasn't until the trial that I realized something: I had never heard Jerice Hunter scream. I never heard her yelling for Jhessye. And I never heard anyone else do it either.

Believe09, back when the search warrants and their product were published there was something about scraps of paper with crayon scribbles and doodles and drawings found if I remember correctly. If I get the chance this weekend I will try to locate that info.

ETA All I could find thus far had to do with SW and the need to seize yellow shredded paper, including but not limited to telephone directory type paper. That search warrant contained such personal identifying info as SS#s etc and therefore I believe was not allowed to be linked here although it was linked by a MSM outlet. I will continue searching this weekend for more in case it is relevant to your question about what on earth poor Jhessye did in the closet all those hours/days. It should be mentioned that Jerice Hunter did not work. So when the other siblings were in school she was very likely there in the home with her mother on the days/weeks she was called off from school prior to being reported missing.

I saved all the evidence photos that were released. Limited, of course, they don't release everything.
This is all I have:

Several of the evidence pics were deleted from my page (not by me) so, if it contained anything else, idk.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14h14 hours ago
Got some clarification. We can say the "mystery witness" was Jerice Hunter's daughter. Just can't say which one. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14h14 hours ago
Also, can't use any identifying details from the audio in court today. If you think that makes no sense, you're not alone. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 13h13 hours ago
Shocking testimony from a protected witness in the #JericeHunter murder trial. Clips from today. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153812536094546&l=113371566427396024 …

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 13h13 hours ago
Jerice Hunter's daughter testifies to a picture of horror. #JericeHunter http://fb.me/4IWlcOCU9

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 10h10 hours ago
Jerice Hunter trial: daughter testifies - FOX 10 News | http://fox10phoenix.com http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...trial-daughter-testifies#.VR4Vmqp_Zlg.twitter …

Ugh! Work has been awful and I'm just now getting here to catch up. Thank you all for keeping us updated!! Back to read....

Justice for Jhessye!!!

Let's say her teeth were knocked out like was testified to at the Easter gathering. If that was a beating, did the other kids see it? There is more here. There is a pattern of abuse where this child was killed inside of less than a year. There were black eyes, kwim? The other kids were hurt too. Where is all of that information? Is it going to be entered into evidence as well?

We have to wake up as a nation. We have to ask ourselves what we would do if we saw something, heard something, felt something. We have to ask our schools to send the truancy officer when a child is out like Jhessye was. A cop to the door...what might have happened then? Hindsight, I know. Between this case and the Mitchell Blair case in MI, I just want to howl at the moon.

It's a blood moon tonight . . . . howl away and I will howl with ya!

Many thanks for the tweets. I'm a Facebook Resistor so I can't follow from there.

Like many of you I searched for a reason why the protected witness would see black stuff coming out of JS' s eyes. Is it possible that the discharge wasn't black, but that she simply saw her in low lighting and it appeared black? It could have been dried blood and mucus. It would be dark in colour and might look black.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 18m18 minutes ago
In court this morning waiting for #JericeHunter trial to begin. Woman in front of me checking the latest news on @abc15 mobile app!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 10m10 minutes ago
On Easter Sunday, I was thinking about protected witness who said she loved #JericeHunter but said everyone must accept consequences.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 2m2 minutes ago
State v Jerice Hunter trial to start shortly.
----

Can someone do tweets after lunch? I have scads of things I have to attend to but can do the morning ones.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 14s15 seconds ago
Sitting in the #JericeHunter trial waiting for it to begin

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 9s10 seconds ago
#JericeHunter is here in a bight teal shirt looking through papers

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 33s34 seconds ago
Judge and #JericeHunter in courtroom, bringing in jury now.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 23s23 seconds ago
Judge asking lawyers to approach first. #jericehunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 20s21 seconds ago
First sidebar. #JericeHunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics