Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 13s13 seconds ago
the amount of stuff this woman didn't do is shocking. No mention of the teet being loose, nothign about #JericeHunter being pregnant.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 25s26 seconds ago
You didn't check to see if her teeth were loose, you just looked?

"she was smiling"

#JericeHunter
---

Then how could she miss seeing teeth that were missing? I don't think she went there at all. :(

I know that CPS jobs are high turn over because of the stress of the job but how could you become so far removed emotionally that you wouldn't prepare for a case involving a murdered child...especially when you had the power to remove that child from her dangerous surroundings??

Sorry, this has me boiling!!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 16s17 seconds ago
Spencer can't even remember when she found out Jhessye was missing. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 21s21 seconds ago
"Was your investigation still open when Jhessye went missing?" Yes. "Had you don anything since may of 2011?" No.

Great.

#JericeHunter

I know that CPS jobs are high turn over because of the stress of the job but how could you become so far removed emotionally that you wouldn't prepare for a case involving a murdered child...especially when you had the power to remove that child from her dangerous surroundings??

Sorry, this has me boiling!!

Because she is too busy covering her own butt for this travesty. She knows they should have caught this abuse but now she is busy telling us that Little Jhessye was a smiling, happy chjild.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 1m1 minute ago
I wonder if the State called this witness to discredit her before the Defense calls her to say there were no signs of abuse #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 21s21 seconds ago
Spencer took custody of the remaining girls. No, she can't remember when that happened either. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 20s21 seconds ago
The last time DCS saw Jhessye was on April 27, 2011 and didn't write report until after she went missing 6 months later. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 29s29 seconds ago
Two minutes later Spencer finds out she took the kids on October 13th. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 28s29 seconds ago
Spencer says she took the kids after Jhessye went missing. But said she found out abtu Jhessye after she took the kids. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 25s26 seconds ago
Prosecutor wants to know if that's because the report has the wrong dates.

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
Caseworker who investigated previous child abuse complaints against #JericeHunter doesnt remember much about this case #fox10phoenix

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
Spencer still cant' prnounce the names of the kids. Prosecution's done. Thank god. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
Defense is up.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Defense is up. I don't think they need to say much but sometimes she helps the state. #JericeHunter

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 46s46 seconds ago

Mia Garcia retweeted Monica Lindstrom
The DCS supervisor this morning was NOT like this case worker.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 14s14 seconds ago
Children would be temporarily placed pending further investigation of amber alert. Sidebar. #JericeHunter

Missed this one:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3m3 minutes ago
Defense is trying to clear something up regarding something on 10-13-2011. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 37s38 seconds ago
ok, looks like i'm being pulled for a two alarm fire. Follow @News20Chopper , she's staying here.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 28s28 seconds ago
holy crap, i seriously though this womman was going to say she didn't know her own boss. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Defense is pointing out how cooperative #JericeHunter was with DCS.
---

Not nearly the volume of tweets with TR as was with Willie.

Well I guess we all know the Defense would have called her so......The only thing I can walk away with is the State clearly showed just how Jerice got away with it for so long. IMO. Dam shame!

Thank all of you for your prayers. I'm in family room waiting for 19 yr old granddaughter's x-rays and MRI. She is medicated right now for spinal pain. It is waiting and see right now.

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 4m4 minutes ago
Case worker says #JericeHunter 's kids appeared healthy, apartment was clean, & Hunter was cooperative #fox10phoenix

Thank all of you for your prayers. I'm in family room waiting for 19 yr old granddaughter's x-rays and MRI. She is medicated right now for spinal pain. It is waiting and see right now.

So sorry, lonetraveler. Praying all turns out fine. I'm sure you're worried sick as a grandma. Hugs to you and your family.

Thanks so much for updating us. Keeping all of you in my Prayers.

I wish the prosecutor would ask her if she ever asked the 8 year old about the burns or if she just took JH's word for it. How many 8 year olds use the iron let alone give a darn if their clothes are pressed.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 40s40 seconds ago
Ms. Spencer says she didn't see any bruises on any of #JericeHunter's kids.

Jerice is pretty experienced when it comes to child abuse. She for sure knew not to mark them in a spot visible when clothed. That is one of the reasons she killed Jhessye imvho. There was no coming back from the injuries she inflicted so Jhessye had to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member