Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #7 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes so happy with sentencing

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

However who will get custody of the other kids

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;vrqHMp3kqaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrqHMp3kqaw[/video]

Now that Earthly justice has been dispensed and Jerice will never ever have the opportunity to harm another child, I wanted to bring this video forward as we celebrate the end of a long long road to get here.

Fly high Butterfly Princess. Always in our hearts.

Thank you geevee for the tweets today.

Glad to see she will not be able to do this again. There is no doubt in my mind that she would hurt her grandchildren if she were released.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 20s21 seconds ago
"The state can't prove I did anything to Jhessye," #JericeHunter says.

UMMM>...sorry Jerice...the state already DID prove that. And you will NEVER walk free again. :jail:

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 20s21 seconds ago
"The state can't prove I did anything to Jhessye," #JericeHunter says.

UMMM>...sorry Jerice...the state already DID prove that. And you will NEVER walk free again. :jail:

Isn't it telling that she didn't say "I didn't hurt Jhessye"....

She said "you can't prove it, you have no evidence"?

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 1m1 minute ago
Relatives cheering "justice for #jehssye" outside courthouse #fox10phoenix

jhessyefamily.jpg

You're all very welcome, I wasn't at WS when Jhessye went missing but once I read the thread I couldn't forget about that little angel and what her horror of a mother* did to her.

*Maybe I should just say 'horror of a human' because she certainly wasn't any kind of mother to her.

Her beautiful pictures, with the glowing adorable smile always gets to me. Jhessye had such a glow, such a spark. And you could see it in her eyes that she felt loved and cared for by her family. And it kills me to think of how she was torn from such a loving home and thrown into the he!!hole and tortured like that. :furious:

Many thanks to tlcya for that video in post #1165. What a heart breaker!
It was obvious this child was cherished by those who raised her. All those pictures of her, many of them professional photographs, testify to that love and to what a beautiful child she was.

Thanks to the jury and the judge for justice for Jhessye.

That video gets to me.

Thanks to the jury and the judge for justice.

Jhessye is never forgotten

Jhessye has received full justice and her mother will not breathe fresh air again. I assume she will soon, if not already, a resident of Goodyear, AZ. She so deserves to sow what she has reaped by viciously torturing the Little Angel.

My prayers go out to her other children. May they get counseling and learn from a loving family what it really means to be a good parent. I hope it's not too late for the oldest girl.

It is going to be very tough on the eldest daughter. She was so torn but she did the right thing and was Jhessye's voice. It was traumatic because she loves her Mom. I just hope that she has some strong love and support around her now.

http://www.kpho.com/story/29571492/jerice-hunter-faces-possible-life-sentence-today
KPHO has video of the hearing.

I'm happy this is over and ended the right way. Just wish that Jhessye could have been found. Lots of people loved her.

In the video, the reporter says Jerice's father says there's a conspiracy and the prosecutor and the police know where the child is. Yeah I think they know, she's in the landfill...

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 4m4 minutes ago
Man speaks: "I'm here to object to sentencing today...Jhessye was never in that landfill." #JericeHunter #fox10phoenix

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 2m2 minutes ago
Wondering if #JericeHunter will speak in her defense. She's calmed down as the judge listens to defense witness #fox10phoenix

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 37s37 seconds ago
Judge scolds man: "what you're saying now is not helpful." He says he has info that would vindicate her. Judge is frustrated #fox10phoenix

It's Kim Baker, i'm presuming the man from this story:
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...tes-avondale-man-who-believes-she-is-innocent

He was saying that he believes that the police knew Jhessye was never in that landfill but they wanted an excuse to go there and look for some money bags as evidence against him for a crime that he was arrested for the day Jerice dumped Jhessye in the dumpster.

The state comments that he's been trying to insert himself in the case for a long time, saying that he knows all this information that can help prove Jerice is innocent, but that he's never revealed this information to anyone.

ETA: i think they should have cut some of that raw video... she's mentioning names of minor children other than Jhessye and saying what's been done to them.

It's Kim Baker, i'm presuming the man from this story:
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...tes-avondale-man-who-believes-she-is-innocent

He was saying that he believes that the police knew Jhessye was never in that landfill but they wanted an excuse to go there and look for some money bags as evidence against him for a crime that he was arrested for the day Jerice dumped Jhessye in the dumpster.

The state comments that he's been trying to insert himself in the case for a long time, saying that he knows all this information that can help prove Jerice is innocent, but that he's never revealed this information to anyone.

ETA: i think they should have cut some of that raw video... she's mentioning names of minor children other than Jhessye and saying what's been done to them.

u1.JPG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittycanfind
Back