AZ AZ - Joseph Ligori, 38, Kingman, 2 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

azrt66

Reaction score
ligori.jpg

Not much information is provided in this case. It is one of numerous unsolved cases out of Mohave County, Arizona. Details as follow:

Victim: Joseph 'Joey' Daniel Ligori
Date of death: Unkown, missing June 2, 2016 (body discovered November 2016)
Cause of death: Unkown/Not Disclosed
Additional Information: He was reported missing June 2, 2016 having last been seen at a convenience store in Kingman, Arizona. An anonymous tip led investigators to discover his body approximately 25 feet south of Interstate 40 and 2600 feet east of State Route 95 (near Pilot Travel Center in Lake Havasu City, Arizona).

Source(s):
Human remains linked to previous cases | AP News
Authorities identify remains found in Arizona desert as those of missing Kingman man | Las Vegas Review-Journal (reviewjournal.com)

ligori.jpg

Not much information is provided in this case. It is one of numerous unsolved cases out of Mohave County, Arizona. Details as follow:

Victim: Joseph 'Joey' Daniel Ligori
Date of death: Unkown, missing June 2, 2016 (body discovered November 2016)
Cause of death: Unkown/Not Disclosed
Additional Information: He was reported missing June 2, 2016 having last been seen at a convenience store in Kingman, Arizona. An anonymous tip led investigators to discover his body approximately 25 feet south of Interstate 40 and 2600 feet east of State Route 95 (near Pilot Travel Center in Lake Havasu City, Arizona).

Source(s):
Human remains linked to previous cases | AP News
Authorities identify remains found in Arizona desert as those of missing Kingman man | Las Vegas Review-Journal (reviewjournal.com)
Joseph ligori was executed june 17 by riccarddi fake preacher drug lord of kingman az his gang perfprmed execution in front of me 1 block from sherriff station as kpd and sherriffs wTched and held me. Hands on killers jason tate marc simms abduction wad performed by riccarddis son and 2 others i can identify but lical law paid to covet all up chief kpd devries also involved .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back