GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what is the fb group that has all the additional info, claims and accusations about the parents, etc.? Could someone please let me know? Thanks! :)

I did look for a fundraiser per the docs and sure enough, someone started a fund for the Joneses on You Caring. I can't link it but it's tiltled "Help Find Maddie and William." I'm tempted to report it and also notify the organizer but I'm too chicken :blushing:. There's only $1865 in it right now, not nearly enough they'll need for attorneys.

Respectfully snipped and BBM. There is a recent update where the organizer is stating she's heartbroken now that facts are coming to light. The account will be deleted as soon as she gets confirmation from police that it's ok to delete it.

Well he has a bail set. Waiting on news for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Jacob said she got the exact same as Roland. They just haven't put the arraignment out for viewing yet. For some reason.

:scared: Who does this to their kids?

A woman who looks like this in her mug shot. :giggle:

attachment.php

Sorry, back to being serious now ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 19.37.59.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 19.37.59.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 261
ok to all of those ruing how awful dad was for giving baby boy a bottle. read the timeline and you will see WHY.

Respectfully snipped and BBM. There is a recent update where the organizer is stating she's heartbroken now that facts are coming to light. The account will be deleted as soon as she gets confirmation from police that it's ok to delete it.

I was wondering how many of Cassie's supporters were going to abandon ship.

Well after reading that mess I really hope William can be reunited with his father and get away from this family forever. IMO

I just hope this girl and the baby are okay because crazy folks do crazy things and that frightens me.

I just hope this girl and the baby are okay because crazy folks do crazy things and that frightens me.

Me too FlossyMay! With the parents arrested and even if they make bail LE will be following them closely. Maddie will no longer have a "lifeline" and eventually she'll run out of money. The big question is what will she do once she's totally on her own? Assuming of course that there aren't other people helping her.

Maddie's in a heap of trouble and while I don't condone her actions in any way I kind of feel like she's a victim too - a victim of her selfish, controlling, conniving parents. As said above: "Who does this to their kids?"

Aside from allowing them access to their bank accounts to get situated IF they post bond (separate living arrangements for each), it's my opinion their bank accts should be temporarily frozen. Doing this may very well cause Maddie to come out of hiding if they're unable to send her money in any way.

ive been reading this damn police reports all morning. they are NUTS

cassie goes on and on like a loony person with "connections and money" reminds me of a much nuttier version of someone I know... ahem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back