AZ AZ - Phoenix, MultMale Adult, UP96394, Witnessed jumping into traffic, Pronounced dead in ER, Sep'22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Hochman

Reaction score
Added to Namus yesterday

"This unidentified Hispanic male was witnessed jumping into traffic at a local intersection. He was struck by a vehicle and the driver immediately stopped the vehicle to render aid. He was transported to local hospital and pronounced dead in the E.R."

Sex - Male
Race - Multiple (Hispanic, Other)
Age Group - Adult
DBF - September 16, 2022
Location - Phoenix, Arizona
Condition - Recognizable

Height - 6' 1"(73 inches) Measured
Weight - 189 lbs Measured

Hair Color - Black
Head Hair Description - short straight black hair, mustache and beard
Eye color - Brown

I scoured NameUs and there’s no missing person matching the description of our JD. The mole is a very distinctive feature. I thought he might’ve been an immigrant at first, which he still could be, but it wouldn’t make sense to go to another country just to end your life. Unless he had been in the country for a longer period of time. Maybe he was homeless?

I scoured NameUs and there’s no missing person matching the description of our JD. The mole is a very distinctive feature. I thought he might’ve been an immigrant at first, which he still could be, but it wouldn’t make sense to go to another country just to end your life. Unless he had been in the country for a longer period of time. Maybe he was homeless?
I agree about the mole. What's the possibility that he was trying to cross the intersection on foot?
Running into traffic at an intersection is such a strange way for someone to commit suicide. I guess it's possible he was running from someone or having a paranoid reaction to some type of drug. So many strange stories.

I agree about the mole. What's the possibility that he was trying to cross the intersection on foot?
Running into traffic at an intersection is such a strange way for someone to commit suicide. I guess it's possible he was running from someone or having a paranoid reaction to some type of drug. So many strange stories.
I doubt he was trying to cross on foot, no one in their right mind would do that, IMO. But he definitely could’ve been on drugs, mentally ill (maybe he was in a psychosis?) or running from someone. Although, if he was running, wouldn’t it be noticed that he was being chased?
Edit: if he was on drugs I think that would’ve been noticed during the autopsy. Of course, we don’t have the toxicology report, but I think that would’ve been an important detail and I doubt they’d leave that out.

I doubt he was trying to cross on foot, no one in their right mind would do that, IMO. But he definitely could’ve been on drugs, mentally ill (maybe he was in a psychosis?) or running from someone. Although, if he was running, wouldn’t it be noticed that he was being chased?
Edit: if he was on drugs I think that would’ve been noticed during the autopsy. Of course, we don’t have the toxicology report, but I think that would’ve been an important detail and I doubt they’d leave that out.
Toxicology often comes in weeks or months after the initial autopsy

Checking back hoping to find some new information.

Bumping case up.
I looked through NamUs for awhile, but I didn't see any missing men that really seemed like a possible match.

I looked briefly at MP87769 because he has a visible mole, but the mole isn't quite in the right spot, and the circumstances/date don't really match.

Out of curiousity, does the UID have any exclusions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back