AZ AZ - Rachel Hansen, 19, murdered in her apartment, Gilbert, June 4, 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Angelcat13

Reaction score
This story about the recent murder of Rachel Hansen really touched me. I have a 20 year-old daughter who is passionate about horses like Rachel. Please help find justice for this beautiful girl.

It has now been a year since 19 y/o Rachel Hansen was murdered in her own apartment. Just 2 days after moving into her new home an unknown intruder kicked in her door and shot her. She was able to call 911, but she tragically died.

No one seems to know who - or why - someone would kill this beautiful girl who loved her family - and horses.

Please watch this video of her mother sharing Rachel’s spirit and help those who love her find Justice for Rachel.

OMG! Thank you so much for sharing this. I learned so much more about Rachel. I have my own “Rachel” a through-and-through horse girl 8 months older than Rachel. That is what initially drew me to this heart-breaking murder. I wish that I could let Rachel’s Mom & loved ones know my heart is with them and Rachel captured a place in my soul. She will continue to live through other horse girls - including my daughter.

Events in her life right around the time she is killed:
1) moves (back?) into an apartment in San Tan
2) her pregnant mare is stolen (was it ever found?)
3) she gets engaged

No evidence SA took place (unless this is something that the police are keeping very quiet). Shot once. Deadly shot.

Sounds to me like an obsessed ex-boyfriend.

Just a thought, could this be connected to the Gilbert Goons?

If I could send this to Rachel in Heaven, I would tell her that horse girls are a special breed - especially the ones who work for/with their 4-hooved babies. Your spirit will live on through all the horse girls that don’t mind working for their horses, their passion. Keep with us girl, and help us bring your killer into the light so you and your family can get “justice” - whatever that may be when a precious life is gone too soon. Equally as important, this person needs to be identified/prosecuted so they can’t hurt anyone else.

I can't help but to think that the stolen horse was definitely connected. There can be some real jealousy in the horse world

It’s been just over 2 years since Rachel was killed and there are still no answers, no justice for this beautiful soul. SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW SOMETHING!

I am so amazed at the things her mom and the rest of her family and her fiance have done to keep Rachel’s spirit alive. Their strength and desire to keep her love of animals alive is truly amazing.

However, Rachel’s mom wants answers and is now working with private investigator Justin Yentes. “Right now, I would like to gather as much information as possible and see what all of the leads that we can work with turn out to be,” said Yentes.

Silent Witness is offering up to $7,000 for information in the case.

“The more communication we have in different areas in the community, maybe something will come up that hasn’t been known or somebody didn’t think it mattered or wasn’t relevant, maybe it did,” said Hansen.

“I’m hoping that folks who have not been interviewed yet and folks who haven’t spoken to police yet will come forward if they know about problems that Rachel was having, either with her employer, other people, ex-boyfriends, other friends,” Yentes said. “There are a lot of contacts that she had that we just don’t have all of the information about.”

However, Rachel’s mom wants answers and is now working with private investigator Justin Yentes. “Right now, I would like to gather as much information as possible and see what all of the leads that we can work with turn out to be,” said Yentes.

Silent Witness is offering up to $7,000 for information in the case.

“The more communication we have in different areas in the community, maybe something will come up that hasn’t been known or somebody didn’t think it mattered or wasn’t relevant, maybe it did,” said Hansen.

“I’m hoping that folks who have not been interviewed yet and folks who haven’t spoken to police yet will come forward if they know about problems that Rachel was having, either with her employer, other people, ex-boyfriends, other friends,” Yentes said. “There are a lot of contacts that she had that we just don’t have all of the information about.”
Thank God! Praying they find answers and justice for Rachel.

That is what my take is also. She said on the 911 call that she didn’t know the person. Since she just moved there, I hope they looked closely at the previous tenants enemies.
I'm also considering that someone was watching her moving in and knew she was a young girl living alone. either as an easy robbery target or an SA target (either unreported or for whatever reason it didnt go his way)...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling
Back