AZ AZ - Robert William "Bobby" Fisher, Scottsdale, Apr 2001 *FBI Ten Most Wanted*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No body. So assuming he’s alive.
I don’t think he could have gotten help from anyone who knew about the murders.
Anyone who helped unknowingly would have eventually discovered the story IMO. And nobody came forward. No trail of bodies or crimes committed.
The girl in the cafe/bar still perplexes me though. If he knew her, had a relationship with her. That would be the best way to hide and get away, as he appears to have done. This is the most likely scenario to me.
If not then he’s on foot.
I’m starting to think I would go east of last known location instead of west if on foot. Then north along the Rockies. Find winter quarters and summer camps. Plenty of game along this route.

Last edited:
My neighbor looks just like him! First moment I saw him I thought RF without evening seeing his picture for a while. Idk why but I Said RB. Got chills! Same limp when he walks, Miltary, likes dodge, likes to be in control, and even same gold Tooth in the Same spot too! There’s some more things but the difference is his age. He is 10 years older then RB. People do steal identity’s. But it’s just a lot of similarities. He stays home all the time and drinks lol

I have done research on my neighbor too the one who I thinks looks like RF and some things are also very weird with his name and information I found on my neighbor. Or it’s me just being crazy. I just new a new sketch with a few things to know.

My guess is that RW is probably still alive and living his best life (Not unlike the Golden State Killer) tucked away somewhere with a complicit partner of sorts, imo, speculation.
Probably somewhere remote like Alaska or Mexico. Wonder if RWF knows he's off the Most Wanted list? Those age progressions are crazy! He could change so many times and be so many different people. It's kind of scary.

Florida2022, you could report it anonymously. LE would probably handle it discreetly -- they're not going to "ruin his life" if it turns out he has nothing to hide.

I reported a neighbor of a family member a few years ago whom I thought might be Fisher. There were too many weird similarities (ex-military guy in rural Arizona, bad back, didn't get along with other neighbors, especially women). It turns out he wasn't Fisher, but the guy was well-known to law enforcement for other reasons. The deputy whom I spoke to said he totally understood why my mind went there and that it was helpful to know that this other guy was still being a menace in the neighborhood.

(sorry for the double-post)

As I've said before, I personally lean in the direction of believing that RF is dead. But given the absence of a body, all leads still need to be investigated. I certainly think it's still possible that he could be alive. Hopefully the most recent documentary will generate new interest in the case. The motorcycle theory is interesting.

My neighbor looks just like him! First moment I saw him I thought RF without evening seeing his picture for a while. Idk why but I Said RB. Got chills! Same limp when he walks, Miltary, likes dodge, likes to be in control, and even same gold Tooth in the Same spot too! There’s some more things but the difference is his age. He is 10 years older then RB. People do steal identity’s. But it’s just a lot of similarities. He stays home all the time and drinks lol

I have done research on my neighbor too the one who I thinks looks like RF and some things are also very weird with his name and information I found on my neighbor. Or it’s me just being crazy. I just new a new sketch with a few things to know.
Report it you never know and if it is him you could get a $100K bucks from the FBI.

(sorry for the double-post)

As I've said before, I personally lean in the direction of believing that RF is dead. But given the absence of a body, all leads still need to be investigated. I certainly think it's still possible that he could be alive. Hopefully the most recent documentary will generate new interest in the case. The motorcycle theory is interesting.
It’s okay thank you! The recent documentary was good! I hope it generates new interest too! I wish they would release more information too.

Florida2022, you could report it anonymously. LE would probably handle it discreetly -- they're not going to "ruin his life" if it turns out he has nothing to hide.

I reported a neighbor of a family member a few years ago whom I thought might be Fisher. There were too many weird similarities (ex-military guy in rural Arizona, bad back, didn't get along with other neighbors, especially women). It turns out he wasn't Fisher, but the guy was well-known to law enforcement for other reasons. The deputy whom I spoke to said he totally understood why my mind went there and that it was helpful to know that this other guy was still being a menace in the neighborhood.
Thank you for sharing this with me! Good to know! It’s good thing we are all keeping up with him still!

My neighbors are 7 people with about 1000 people in it in the mountains lol. I’m born and raised in Florida but living in a small town I’m not use. But I do need to

Thank you for sharing! Good to know! Wow that’s crazy you had the same similarities!! Good thing we are not giving up!

I was also thinking maybe I should just ask him if it’s him RF and see how reacts lol I mean I do have cameras all around my house lol or say you know you really look like him!

Yeah that’s very true!! Thank you! I have ring cameras around my house too, I have audio and stuff with me talking to him too!
If you have a ring doorbell footage of him please submit it to Scottsdale police or The FBI along with the audio they may be able to determine by that alone if it’s him or not. ROBERT WILLIAM FISHER | Federal Bureau of Investigation

You can remain anonymous when submitting

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CWM227