AZ AZ - Robert William "Bobby" Fisher, Scottsdale, Apr 2001 *FBI Ten Most Wanted*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know too much about this case other than the details are sickening. One thing I repeatedly see mentioned in articles but isn't expounded upon is Fisher's "ties to New Mexico and Florida." What's the FL connection?

I don't know too much about this case other than the details are sickening. One thing I repeatedly see mentioned in articles but isn't expounded upon is Fisher's "ties to New Mexico and Florida." What's the FL connection?
RF's father lived in Florida at the time of the murders. He moved there three years prior according to a police interview in April 2001 which you will find on page 171 in the pdf below.

RF's father thought it was unlikely that RF would come to his home in Florida. He stated that RF didn't like to travel outside Arizona/California area.

Robert Fisher police report

I was also thinking maybe I should just ask him if it’s him RF and see how reacts lol I mean I do have cameras all around my house lol or say you know you really look like him!

I would not suggest doing that! In the event he does turn out to be RF, the last thing you’d want to do is spook him or tip him off.

Did you ever submit a tip @Florida2022?

Attachments

• E5CEA1F9-83BF-4ACA-A2E6-77556B5F44A6.png
    E5CEA1F9-83BF-4ACA-A2E6-77556B5F44A6.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 15
My neighbor looks just like him! First moment I saw him I thought RF without evening seeing his picture for a while. Idk why but I Said RB. Got chills! Same limp when he walks, Miltary, likes dodge, likes to be in control, and even same gold Tooth in the Same spot too! There’s some more things but the difference is his age. He is 10 years older then RB. People do steal identity’s. But it’s just a lot of similarities. He stays home all the time and drinks lol

I have done research on my neighbor too the one who I thinks looks like RF and some things are also very weird with his name and information I found on my neighbor. Or it’s me just being crazy. I just new a new sketch with a few things to know.
Did anything come of this?

I would not suggest doing that! In the event he does turn out to be RF, the last thing you’d want to do is spook him or tip him off.

Yes I did report the tip serval of times and they have not yet responded to me. I do have his fingers prints though in a bag sealed up. Just in case.

Something weird happened the other day… well I asked him how his wife Mary is well not really his wife name is. It’s (————) and he paused for a second and looked like a ghost then said who’s that I said isn’t that your wife’s name he said no I played it off as if I’m bad with names. But I’m not. Well a few weeks later he asks how my son is who’s name he’s never messed up before and said how’s Andrew… when that’s not my sons name. But he’s never don’t that before. I had a weird feeling like maybe it was a clue or maybe I’m just thinking to much into this… well So I did more digging and there was a look alike named Andrew but nothing came of it. It’s just weird he did that when he never did that before and that name out of all names when it’s not even close to my sons name! Idk maybe it’s nothing.

RF's father lived in Florida at the time of the murders. He moved there three years prior according to a police interview in April 2001 which you will find on page 171 in the pdf below.

RF's father thought it was unlikely that RF would come to his home in Florida. He stated that RF didn't like to travel outside Arizona/California area.

Can someone post it please I am unable see any of these, if someone can download a PDF copy for me that would be great! Thank you.

Forgot what i was looking to post, document is over 500 pages.
1673716365695.png

Thought i posted this but maybe i didn’t this John Doe was found in Florida in 2019 and look a lot like Fisher i submitted it but I’m tempted to contact Scottsdale police to see if they maybe to see if it’s Fisher or at least do DNA testing on this John Doe only thing is height is off Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP65585

Attachments

• 052C24B9-9097-49B8-9988-2F430FE88030.jpeg
    052C24B9-9097-49B8-9988-2F430FE88030.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 391A1D74-1427-49C6-949F-E2B3C94AC087.jpeg
    391A1D74-1427-49C6-949F-E2B3C94AC087.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 9
Thought i posted this but maybe i didn’t this John Doe was found in Florida in 2019 and look a lot like Fisher i submitted it but I’m tempted to contact Scottsdale police to see if they maybe to see if it’s Fisher or at least do DNA testing on this John Doe only thing is height is off Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP65585
They both look VERY similar but IMO I don't think it's a match. Might be worth submitting to Scottsdale FWIW. JMO I think this guy is underground but in plain sight. He has a wide variety of skills that would be useful in many arenas. MOO.

Interesting, off to subscribe to the UID "multiple" thread.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drelliott187
Back