Found Deceased AZ - Roberta Louise "Bobbie" Braden, 80, medical condition which may cause confusion, Phoenix, 1 May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BrownBear

Reaction score
279957484_370023955166349_7204062982557363967_n.jpg

MISSING PERSON
Roberta Braden - 80 years old, 5’06”, 150 lbs, brown hair and green eyes. She was last seen in the area of South 31st Way and East Caldwell Street. Roberta suffers from a medical condition which may cause her to be confused and she is known to get easily lost. Anyone with information as to her whereabouts is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department.

Silver Alert | Arizona Department of Public Safety

SILVER ALERT
Alert Status:
Active

Preliminary Information of Missing Subject:

A Silver Alert has been issued for Phoenix Police Department. This is the Arizona Department of Public Safety. Phoenix Police is looking for Roberta Louise Braden, white female, 80 years old, 5 foot 6 inches tall, 150pounds, with brown hair and green eyes on foot wearing Possibly Cheetah print or similar golf shirt, dark color pants and white golf shoes. Roberta was last seen in the area of South 31st Way and East Caldwell Street. Roberta suffers from a medical condition which may cause her to be confused and she is known to get easily lost. If you have contact with the Silver Alert, Please call 9 1 1. Monitor TV and Radio for updates

Date Subject Went Missing:

Monday, May 2, 2022 - 4:00pm

Dozens of volunteers have been scouring parts of Ahwatukee and South Phoenix for a missing woman who has dementia. Roberta Braden, who goes by “Bobbie,” hasn’t been seen for five days, and family and volunteers are doing everything they can to find her.

Multiple factors make this disappearance concerning. Not only her health condition, but the heat is reaching dangerous temperatures. She was last seen on top of a mountain with no idea which way she came down, if at all.

More at Friends, family search for missing Phoenix woman with dementia

This is very worrisome South Mountain is HUGE. I have seen coyotes on drives up there. It does not say what time she went for the walk, at least not that I have seen, someone saw her that evening around 6:45. No updates n a few days.

They are pretty confident in a sighting they had from a McDonalds, I feel this is pretty far from where she was, but she seems to be heading east along the freeway. Hoping maybe one of the homeless camps has taken her in not aware she is missing and they are taking care of her. Praying.

She has been added to NamUs.

1652663974157.png

Circumstances of Disappearance
On Sunday 01 May 2022 Roberta was last seen in the area of South 31st Way and East Caldwell Street on foot.
She was possibly seen/contacted on the Javalina Trail in the South Mountain Park in the early evening of the same day.
She is possibly wearing a black and white dri-fit shirt, dark color shorts and white golf shoes.

most recent report.
These pages were linked in the article. Flyers, more photos, updates, search and volunteer info are all available at both links.

FB page - Find Roberta Louise Braden
Webpage - Find Roberta Braden

280504623_116264171075488_1777915402558674542_n.jpg

I am so upset that the news cannot do a blurb on Bobbie to remind people she is still missing, as days go by my heart is breaking, her family.... I was a caregiver for my mother with ALZ and it is already so hard, each day I check to see if there is an update and think if my mother was missing.... she passed in 2017 but it still affects me.

Oh I'm so scared for her. The OP says "She is possibly wearing a black and white dri-fit shirt, dark color shorts and white golf shoes". I can't imagine trying to get around for very long in golf shoes (though maybe that's just my feet). But she might have come out of those pretty quickly, and I hope the volunteer searchers realize if come across a pair of shoes they could be hers and report them. I'm saying many prayers that they find her!

Oh I'm so scared for her. The OP says "She is possibly wearing a black and white dri-fit shirt, dark color shorts and white golf shoes". I can't imagine trying to get around for very long in golf shoes (though maybe that's just my feet). But she might have come out of those pretty quickly, and I hope the volunteer searchers realize if come across a pair of shoes they could be hers and report them. I'm saying many prayers that they find her!
It has been getting warm here, I am so concerned. And when the police finally started a grid search it is in the mountain park, so... scared. My hope is that some of the homeless population has taken her in, not knowing she is missing however they have been reaching out to the homless camps.

They are pretty confident in a sighting they had from a McDonalds, I feel this is pretty far from where she was, but she seems to be heading east along the freeway. Hoping maybe one of the homeless camps has taken her in not aware she is missing and they are taking care of her. Praying.
Shucks! The woman seen was not Bobbie. There's still no sign of her. :(

Dear God, please keep her safe and lead her home.

BBM

Find Roberta Louise Braden

Update on possible sighting this last Sunday, 5/22, near South Desert Foothills and Liberty.
We were able to obtain video footage confirming that it was NOT Bobbie.

While this sighting was not validated, please remain aware that Bobbie could still be in that area, or any adjacent area to where she left from near 32nd Street and Baseline on May 1st.
As a result, it was very important for us to post and share flyers in that area, so thank you very much for your help.

It’s also important that we all continue to keep our eyes open and call in any potential sightings throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and beyond.
Sign up to volunteer with us, and receive text and email updates at https://www.findrobertabraden.com/volunteer

Woke up in the first thing I do everyday is check the Bobbie page today they confirmed that the sightings that they claimed were her we're not they reviewed the videotape from the McDonald's it was not Bobbie they reviewed some tape from Mountain it was not Bobbie we need a miracle they
need a miracle just feeling very discouraged today

There has been no updated information in several days. I am very sad for the family, they must be dealing with so much fear and pain right now. I am still praying for a miracle.... I wish they would get texas equusearch out here. There is just so much land to cover in the mountains.

Still no update. Heartbreaking.
Their home seems to be right by the trails....

NO news since the family reported that the search will be in the hands of police now. the private search has done all that it can.
It is just so terrifying that someone can disappear , the mountain area there is so vast :(.

NO news since the family reported that the search will be in the hands of police now. the private search has done all that it can.
It is just so terrifying that someone can disappear , the mountain area there is so vast :(.
I agree. I hope some of the searchers doubled back to re-check areas previously searched. There have been quite a few cases where the MP's remains were located in areas near where they went missing after the official searches were completed. I hope Bobbie is located safe, healthy, and happy somewhere far away, but the reality is she may be found near where they've already looked. I pray her loved ones get answers soon.

I was holding on to hope that maybe a homeless camp took her in, but it has been too long and we are approaching 115 degrees here. I also think it is more likely the dementia aspect would take her off any real trail.
I was sad that all of the sightings have appeared to be false. I was so hopeful.
I agree. I hope some of the searchers doubled back to re-check areas previously searched. There have been quite a few cases where the MP's remains were located in areas near where they went missing after the official searches were completed. I hope Bobbie is located safe, healthy, and happy somewhere far away, but the reality is she may be found near where they've already looked. I pray her loved ones get answers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back