Found Deceased AZ - Sara Jean Galloway, 38, Tucson, Pima County, 21 March 2019 *Down Syndrome*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
WOQA4KWRCVBGDAHL7J4A42KPUE.JPG

The Arizona Department of Public Safety has issued a Silver Alert for 38-year-old Sara Galloway on behalf of the Pima County Sheriff’s Department.

According to DPS Sara was last seen around 7:30 a.m. Thursday, in the yard of her home in the 10600 block of West Massingale Road.

She is described as white, 4-foot-11, weighing 170 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes, she was last seen wearing a gray sweater, dark pants and rainbow unicorn shoes.

Sara has Down Syndrome and functions at an 8-year-old level and may be suffering from delusions that she is wanted by the law; she has very little interpersonal skills and may not ask for help if contacted, according to DPS. She has no access to money, social media or a phone and is not carrying any ID.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or PCSD at (520) 351-4900.

Silver Alert issued for missing Avra Valley woman

SILVER ALERT-Sara Jean Galloway-Pima County S.O. | Arizona Department of Public Safety

Last edited:
MAR 22, 2019
Officials searching for missing vulnerable woman northwest of Tucson
5c953dda98573.image.jpg

A search operation is underway for a missing vulnerable woman in the Picture Rocks area northwest of Tucson, said authorities Friday.

[...]

...Recently she has been suffering from delusions that she is wanted by law enforcement, and also that she is involved in romantic relationships, authorities said.

[...]

In addition to a search in the rural community of Picture Rocks, deputies are also looking near Saguaro National Park West, said Allerton.

The search includes deputies going door-to-door in the area and two helicopters — one from the Department of Public Safety and the other from Border Patrol — flying over neighborhoods and the desert. Border Patrol used their canine units in the search.

Southern Arizona Mounted Search & Rescue members were also covering terrain on horses and mules.

The search is expected to continue through the evening, and start up in the morning, Allerton said.

[...]

According to the National Weather Service, Thursday's high in the Picture Rocks area was 65 degrees and the low was 43. On Friday, the high was in the low 70s, and the overnight low is expected to be 43 degrees.

[...]

Last edited:
Authorities looking for missing southern Arizona woman with Down syndrome

As multiple agencies continue the search for a missing southern Arizona woman with Down syndrome, volunteers supporting the effort have established their own command post.

Cold waters, snacks and several maps surround a donated trailer parked near the intersection of Picture Rocks and Sandario in northwest Pima County.

MAR 25, 2019
BRING HER HOME: Volunteers help in search for Sara Galloway, who went missing in Picture Rocks
[...]

“We’re a big community,” he said. “We all care. We’re all out here .... we can go as long as we need to.”

Wadley credits the donated supplies to develop what started as a pickup truck and a water cooler this weekend into a command center capable of serving volunteers around-the-clock.

Deputy James Allerton, a spokesman for Pima County Sheriff’s Department, said the community involvement is appreciated.

He emphasized the importance of any potential volunteers being fully prepared for the elements.

”The desert can be unforgiving and the last thing we want is to have another search here because someone was not prepared to come out to this area,” he said.

[...]

MAR 26, 2019
Search for missing vulnerable woman near Tucson continues into 6th day
A search operation is in its sixth day for a missing vulnerable woman in the Picture Rocks area northwest of Tucson, said authorities Sunday.

[...]

Allerton said on Monday evening that "every available resource has been used in an attempt to locate her," adding that more than a dozen organizations have been involved in the search.

Jelineo said a sheriff's department helicopter is assisting in the search as well as a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol helicopter. Officials are looking for Galloway in an area north of West Picture Rocks and east of North Sandario roads, near Saguaro National Park West.

Jelineo said there is a lot of desert in between houses, which could make it hard to see Galloway from the helicopters. Members of the Picture Rocks community have been assisting in the search as well as canine search units.

Southern Arizona Mounted Search & Rescue members were also covering terrain on horses and mules.

5c95619a5ff57.image.jpg

[...]

Search has been called off.... I cannot believe she is still missing!

https://tucson.com/news/local/search-for-missing-vulnerable-woman-near-tucson-is-called-off/article_10d00c36-4cd7-11e9-ba7e-1b910bc0fca2.html

The active search for a missing vulnerable woman in the Picture Rocks area northwest of Tucson has concluded after a week of searching without finding her, authorities said Wednesday morning.

"We have used every resource at our disposal and all available detectives and deputies were dedicated to searching for Sarah Galloway over the past several days," said Deputy James Allerton, a sheriff's spokesman. ...

Search has been called off.... I cannot believe she is still missing!

https://tucson.com/news/local/search-for-missing-vulnerable-woman-near-tucson-is-called-off/article_10d00c36-4cd7-11e9-ba7e-1b910bc0fca2.html

The active search for a missing vulnerable woman in the Picture Rocks area northwest of Tucson has concluded after a week of searching without finding her, authorities said Wednesday morning.

"We have used every resource at our disposal and all available detectives and deputies were dedicated to searching for Sarah Galloway over the past several days," said Deputy James Allerton, a sheriff's spokesman. ...

Aww man that’s perplexing, and sad. I hope she made it safely to somewhere. The where being the biggest part of this puzzle.

Aww man that’s perplexing, and sad. I hope she made it safely to somewhere. The where being the biggest part of this puzzle.
The world sure does seem so much bigger when you are searching for these missing people...
I hope she did not run off out into the desert! It is starting to warm up here now. The critters, like snakes, are starting to come out now, too. That's what they have been saying on the news. I don't go anywhere where the chances of me running into one are high!:D

The world sure does seem so much bigger when you are searching for these missing people...
I hope she did not run off out into the desert! It is starting to warm up here now. The critters, like snakes, are starting to come out now, too. That's what they have been saying on the news. I don't go anywhere where the chances of me running into one are high!:D

I know exactly how you feel. The scorpions & rattlers are awake here in my area (western AZ) and I worry the same for Sara. Sigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back