AZ - Tempe, Denise Prudhome, 60, Wells Fargo Employee Clocked-in for Work at 7:00am 08/16/24, Found Dead at Her Desk 4 days later (08/20/24)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BenjaminJAndersonAlly

Verified Insider - Benjamin Anderson case
Reaction score
video + fellow staff members interviewed

I work from home now most of the time, in the UK, but we have 24/7 security at my office building so it would be hard to miss someone in this way. Also, you do wonder why cleaning staff did not notice?

It could be an isolated area of the building so I understand that fellow workers might not be around and also working from home.

I am not making assumptions about this lady’s life but clearly no one was suspicious that she did not come home or wasn’t in contact with anyone for 5 days.

I have a partner, friends but no children or many family left etc but it feeds into my anxieties a lot. I doubt if my partner wasn’t around, if anyone would notice me not contacting them etc for a few days.

I work from home now most of the time, in the UK, but we have 24/7 security at my office building so it would be hard to miss someone in this way. Also, you do wonder why cleaning staff did not notice?

It could be an isolated area of the building so I understand that fellow workers might not be around and also working from home.

I am not making assumptions about this lady’s life but clearly no one was suspicious that she did not come home or wasn’t in contact with anyone for 5 days.

I have a partner, friends but no children or many family left etc but it feeds into my anxieties a lot. I doubt if my partner wasn’t around, if anyone would notice me not contacting them etc for a few days.
RBBM: I feel so bad for her, no one noticed she hadn't come home in four days! RIP, Dear Lady.

Supposedly, from my linked article/news reports, she was on the 3rd floor of the building, and her cubicle was admittedly not “on the main aisle,” but STILL, it does seem so odd it took so many days and a foul odor coming from her body for anyone to notice/check on her laying there on her desk. They do have building security which makes it that much more disheartening, and I agree with shared thoughts concerning cleaning staff.

Supposedly, from my linked article/news reports, she was on the 3rd floor of the building, and her cubicle was admittedly not “on the main aisle,” but STILL, it does seem so odd it took so many days and a foul odor coming from her body for anyone to notice/check on her laying there on her desk. They do have building security which makes it that much more disheartening, and I agree with shared thoughts concerning cleaning staff.
Maybe the cleaning staff did see her in the distance as it sounds like her cubby is out of way, but thought she was sleeping and didn't want to disturb her? (But I think the smell would be awful.)

Rest in peace, Denise.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead