AZ AZ - Tracy Guarascio, 72, left home on foot to take hike, tht in east/NE dir but K9s followed east/SE path, Fort Mohave, 6 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1721294766345.png

Tracy Guarascio left his Fort Mohave home on foot on July 6 to take a hike and has not been seen or heard from since.

Black Mountain K9 Search and Rescue, a community volunteer search and rescue, is currently searching for Tracy, said Krista Deen Johnson, Guarascio's daughter-in-law.

Initially the family believed Guarascio headed east/northeast off Camp Mohave Road in the area behind Sunrise Vistas.

BMK9SAR scent dogs are following a more east and southeast path now, Johnson said.

Guarascio is described as a white man with a shaved head and face and was reportedly wearing black shoes, jeans and a t-shirt at the time of his disappearance.

Search and Rescue combed the area for multiple days without finding any leads. The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office says the case is still active and he’s been entered as a missing person into the national database.

In a Facebook post, Guarascio's family asked hikers and campers in the area to keep an eye out for any sign of him.

114 today - without a ton of water and shelter that's not surviveable. Even if he set out early in the morning it's been in the 90's early in the day, at least in the last week. The family is posting on FB and their information matches what MSM is reporting. I hope people continue to keep looking - no matter the outcome, his family wants him home.

I read the articles posted I am left with two questions 1. what time of day did he set out? and 2. does he have any cognitive issues.

I am really worried on this one.... it is very hot and the desert is not kind.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaJean
Back