Baby Lisa's Crib

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the typical routine was to put Lisa down before it got dark, maybe the black plastic on the window helped darken the room making it easier to get her to sleep...

If the typical routine was to put Lisa down before it got dark, maybe the black plastic on the window helped darken the room making it easier to get her to sleep...

OMG -- you can buy shades/blinds/curtains for that purpose!!!

All this time I thought it was something LE had done to the window. The window also looked packed with insulation or something.

So much for fresh air on a beautiful warm day!!

I'm feeling sick to my stomach!! The only reason anyone would do this to a window is so no one else could see, thus the perp knew no one would see them in that room.

imo

I'm wondering did anyone catch footage of evidence of fingerprinting on the crib either before or after the search warrant? I did see the attorney point out dust on the light switch in Lisa's room, and the front door during her walk through after the SW.

I'm wondering did anyone catch footage of evidence of fingerprinting on the crib either before or after the search warrant? I did see the attorney point out dust on the light switch in Lisa's room, and the front door during her walk through after the SW.

there is a video i watched earlier that shows there was finger printing done in the crib,i'll go have a look for it and post it here for u

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45014011#45014011

around 1.40 the reporter points it out

there is a video i watched earlier that shows there was finger printing done in the crib,i'll go have a look for it and post it here for u

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45014011#45014011

around 1.40 the reporter points it out

You ROCK! Yes. I thought I had seen something, but with so much video I couldn't remember! Thank you! This is after the search warrant. Did they fingerprint prior to this?

(Also, side-note wrong thread... but I didn't see fingerprinting where the cell phones were reported to be sitting on the counter)

All this time I thought it was something LE had done to the window. The window also looked packed with insulation or something.

I'm feeling sick to my stomach!! The only reason anyone would do this to a window is so no one else could see, thus the perp knew no one would see them in that room.

imo

BBM: Hmmm ... interesting ...

I find it extremely strange that this window is taped up with plastic garbage bags in a baby's room ! If a window breaks, you fix it ASAP !

I am wondering :

- IF the window IS broken, WHEN was it broken ...
- IF the window IS broken, WHO broke it and HOW ...
- IF the window is NOT broken, then WHY is it covered ...
- IF the window was taped up when LE arrived at the house after the 9-1-1 call was made ...

- IF this covered window does have "something" to do with Baby Lisa who is still missing ?

MOO ...

MOO ...

You ROCK! Yes. I thought I had seen something, but with so much video I couldn't remember! Thank you! This is after the search warrant. Did they fingerprint prior to this?

(Also, side-note wrong thread... but I didn't see fingerprinting where the cell phones were reported to be sitting on the counter)

i havent seen anything about fingerprint the crib before the SW and never noticed any graphite powder on it in the video of the house before the SW.

i never even thought of finger printing where the cell phone were meant to have been.in a video a reporter goes in the kitchen and points out where the cells were but i never noticed any graphite on the counter :waitasec:

going to go and check that out now its annoying me:crazy:

imo

Respectfully,
The window could be made oblique so that no one could see in. Perhaps there was concern about someone looking in the window in the past ? MOO

If that is the purple coat, then there are still missing items between. Yes, I studied these pics very well, lol. But, the more I look at them, I can see it is probalby because someone picked them up and hung them in a different order. I can see the little blue plaid dress with white sleeves is hanging on the opposite side of the little pink snowsuit. That may possibly be the diaper stacker laying on the shelf on top, it looks like it has the same brown trim.

If the media or the lawyer hung these back up I understand. But, it still breaks my heart if LE just hap hazardly tossed them on the floor during their search. I know they are messy and they don't have to put things back, but gosh, these little things were this missing baby's things.

I still want to hold onto the hope that LE put that plastic on the window for luminal testing or to keep out prying eyes. I see no other areas of the house that seem to be not cared for and I don't think JI would not fix a broken window or let black plastic be so close to the crib that the baby could reach it. I know LE took tape and a dispenser, but little Caylees case is still fresh in their minds, too, and i'm hoping that is why.

If they waited until the SW to get scrapings from the carpet and check for all these prints, how can that hold up in court if so many have been in and out of the house. I mean, what good did the white suits do since media had already been through there? There would have had to be at least the reporter and a camera person, maybe more.

That crib, piled with riff raff that shouldn't be in it, always makes me think of the way Scott Peterson through stuff into Conner's crib right off the bat... :mad:

The black plastic on the window doesn't make sense to me-- we know there isn't a broken window 'cause we've seen the home from the back. Maybe it's just a super bright eastern exposure? I don't know, but it's depressing. mo

It had been discussed that the stuff stacked in the crib was probably placed there during the first search of the home. It could have been stored under the crib or in the closet. There was also drawers from a dresser stacked up in the first video tour. I just wonder why LE waited so long to take some of these items and check the crib for prints, you can clearly see the graphite in the second tour, but none in the first.

Right after we moved, we tinfoiled the windows in our little girl's room while we were waiting for her roman shades to be delivered. She could not sleep, or nap, unless it was pitch black...

Did anyone notice a baby monitor in the room? There didn't look like there was a place near the crib to place one...

Good Picture of the crib from a Press walk through.

This is a post (Kat supplied pictures in her post in the thread) from 10/12/11 with a still from the video linked below.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151347&referrerid=78277

Taken from this video:
10/08/11 (four days after the incident) Pause it at 2:53 for good view of crib.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-inside-home-14695353

In the abcnews video: is it just me? I find it odd that DB refers to her child as "baby Lisa" as the media does. I would use the term "my baby" "my daughter" or "Lisa". just saying...:twocents:

IMHO....the black plastic was put on the window by LE so that they could do luminol testing.

I think all the outrage over the height of the crib mattress is a little premature. We don't know who put all the objects in there, or what the original mattress height was before the day when the reporter was there. We have no photos of Lisa's room before LE did their original search, so it's not really valid to judge anything based on those later video and photos.

Anyone with access to the house could've put the crib in the condition it's in at the time the video was taken.

In the abcnews video: is it just me? I find it odd that DB refers to her child as "baby Lisa" as the media does. I would use the term "my baby" "my daughter" or "Lisa". just saying...:twocents:

I don't.

Earlier posters were criticizing her for calling Lisa "the baby" . I don't think it matters much either way.

Right after we moved, we tinfoiled the windows in our little girl's room while we were waiting for her roman shades to be delivered. She could not sleep, or nap, unless it was pitch black...

Did anyone notice a baby monitor in the room? There didn't look like there was a place near the crib to place one...

i was wondering about the monitors when i couldnt spot one in the master bedroom,there doesnt really seem to be anywhere to keep a monitor in Lisas room apart from the the dressing table and thats on the other side of the room.a bit far away if you ask me

The moniter was on the bedside table in the MB, there was also a couple diapers there. Not sure in Lisa's room.

The black plastic at her window caught my attention too. I looked at the other house pictures and noticed that some of the windows do have blinds with adjustment cords hanging down. I hope that Lisa's room didn't have blinds with cords that she could reach while standing in her crib......you know those cords on blinds have a little plastic end that I imagine babies would love to put in their mouths, and if that cord would have gotten wrapped around her neck and strangled her, ugh.

If the police put the plastic up, I wonder if they took the blinds with them (if there were any). If the parents put the plastic up, well, hmmm, does anyone know if there were any blinds found in the burning dumpster?

Some are saying the black plastic bag was put up to keep the light out to put LI to bed early. That makes sense.

But then, the abductor would have to be very familiar with the house. Because, for all he or she knows, there is a big dresser or maybe a small pile of noisey toys for security or something on the other side of the window as well and they won't be able to get through that window. It would have to be someone that was in or had seen Lisa's bedroom.

Plus, if the abductor walked through the house and put all the lights on, you can see the light through the cracks in the bedroom doors between the door and the floor. If the doors are really old, you can sometimes see the light all around the door. Even if I was drunk, that light would still wake me up. But I am a light sleeper.

I still think DB was involved...

Some are saying the black plastic bag was put up to keep the light out to put LI to bed early. That makes sense.

But then, the abductor would have to be very familiar with the house. Because, for all he or she knows, there is a big dresser or maybe a small pile of noisey toys for security or something on the other side of the window as well and they won't be able to get through that window. It would have to be someone that was in or had seen Lisa's bedroom.

Plus, if the abductor walked through the house and put all the lights on, you can see the light through the cracks in the bedroom doors between the door and the floor. If the doors are really old, you can sometimes see the light all around the door. Even if I was drunk, that light would still wake me up. But I am a light sleeper.

I still think DB was involved...

The window in question that was open with the messed up screen, was NOT Lisa's window. It was the window on the front of the house all the way to the right. It opens into the computer room.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back