Bags that contained awful smell. - Update it was animal remains found-

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nice work, Pink. :clap:

IIRC, LE brought Casey home in the wee hours of the morn 7/16 after the initial wild goose chase to Sawgrass, etc.

Looking @ cell log for 7/16 she makes a dash to the Tower 32 area (Sunderson) for about 15 minutes immediately after getting the call from Yuri and returns immediately home.

FWIW, looks like the call from Lauren G. was 9:51AM. (Saw that question on the 7/16-only ping thread).

I refuse to believe these trips were solo. Casey had to be with Lee, Cindy, George or some combination. (Note that George reportedly went to a special meeting ~Noontime 7/16 w/ his new employer.)

Well, this is just very interesting. You guys are so good!!! This makes me even more curious as to what was really found that day. :waitasec:

Nice work, Pink. :clap:

IIRC, LE brought Casey home in the wee hours of the morn 7/16 after the initial wild goose chase to Sawgrass, etc.

Looking @ cell log for 7/16 she makes a dash to the Tower 32 area (Sunderson) for about 15 minutes immediately after getting the call from Yuri and returns immediately home.

FWIW, looks like the call from Lauren G. was 9:51AM. (Saw that question on the 7/16-only ping thread).

I refuse to believe these trips were solo. Casey had to be with Lee, Cindy, George or some combination. (Note that George reportedly went to a special meeting ~Noontime 7/16 w/ his new employer.)

Thanks for all the detail Bond. I also believe she was not travelling solo.

Thanks for all the detail Bond. I also believe she was not travelling solo.

I'm going to try and see if I can copy some of these discussions into the July 16th thread. Lots more to talk about!

:)

I spent over an hour trying to find earlier links and posts about a guy and his co-worker traveling on a highway in June who saw a woman with a shovel in the woods off the highway. I can't remember the highway number and was looking to find out if it was 417. They had taken this road to avoid traffic on I-4 or some other major expressway.

NO, THEY WERE NOT THE SCAVENGERS NEAR THE AIRPORT. This "sighting" was on Websleuths and elsewhere online prior to news about the lady and scavengers near the airport. The guy sounded sincere and credible, but I had personally dismissed it because I didn't think KC would bury something within sight of a highway. Now I wonder what highway and what date/time. If I can locate it, I'll re-post.

I spent over an hour trying to find earlier links and posts about a guy and his co-worker traveling on a highway in June who saw a woman with a shovel in the woods off the highway. I can't remember the highway number and was looking to find out if it was 417. They had taken this road to avoid traffic on I-4 or some other major expressway.

NO, THEY WERE NOT THE SCAVENGERS NEAR THE AIRPORT. This "sighting" was on Websleuths and elsewhere online prior to news about the lady and scavengers near the airport. The guy sounded sincere and credible, but I had personally dismissed it because I didn't think KC would bury something within sight of a highway. Now I wonder what highway and what date/time. If I can locate it, I'll re-post.

Spyglass - I'm sorry I don't have a link but I do know that the sighting you are talking about was also mentioned and discussed on the same thread as the Boggy Creek road sighting. (The earlier part of that thread.)

:)

By Seriously Searching, 10/17/08: There was another sighting which was on the 417 from a person who was coming from work in Kissimmee. He spotted the car on the right 30 ft from the road and claimed to see a woman with a shovel. I don't believe it is the same person or sighting we are discussing here.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2832105&postcount=535

This post refers to the other set of two men (NOT the scavengers and NOT near the airport) who first reported a sighting of a woman with a shovel by a car (white, I think) directly off 417. There was a quite a long first person account at a link online and I'm still looking for that. Might be coincidence, but I want to compare places and times/dates, just in case.

Thanks, Pink!

Okay, my last post on this issue. The following is a first person account with date, time and location:

Posted by Paladine, 10/16/08: here is a copy of that account...is not clear to me, Man or Woman...I found it on wordpress...search terms casey, highway, shovel, 417, I-4....

"What I don’t understand is that there is apparently only one person assigned at each hotline location because I have tried to call and get either a busy signal or a message stating “this number is not accepting calls at this time”. I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself. I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale XX XXXX the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was a bandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2827831&postcount=36

Okay, my last post on this issue. The following is a first person account with date, time and location:

Posted by Paladine, 10/16/08: here is a copy of that account...is not clear to me, Man or Woman...I found it on wordpress...search terms casey, highway, shovel, 417, I-4....

"What I don’t understand is that there is apparently only one person assigned at each hotline location because I have tried to call and get either a busy signal or a message stating “this number is not accepting calls at this time”. I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself. I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale XX XXXX the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June. The car was a bandonned and towed from Amscott on the 27th of June in the evening." http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2827831&postcount=36
This person sounds very sure about the date and time. Given that, it's not likely that he saw KC on that day. The pings that relate to her phone activity from about 5:30 - 8:00 place her at or near AL's home.

ETA - The pings locate her near AL's home and her phone activity shows her making texts/calls and receiving them. So one can conclude that she is with her phone.

Wow - I sure would like to see an update on this one. I don't think it is Caylee because I don't think the smell would still be there, but I could be wrong. Plus comments from TES indicate it probably is someone else, but it seems like they know it is human from the smell. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Salem
It would be in character for kc to hide her under garbage just as she has lies. It would also be in character imo that she would also put a dead animal on top to further confuse the issue. The thought of her removing clothes so that one would consider it animal bones and not human really shows thought. A nature made hole screams quick and easy. She might have gone back and put a dead animal there at a later time. Total speculation on my part. The whole thing. just saying, this is something that wouldn't surprise me.

Wow - I sure would like to see an update on this one. I don't think it is Caylee because I don't think the smell would still be there, but I could be wrong. Plus comments from TES indicate it probably is someone else, but it seems like they know it is human from the smell. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Salem

The car still smells, and if whatever it was was covered up, I definitely think it could smell. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back