Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the same place she is now. Lawyers aren't supporting her. Someone is. She's infamous and sociopathic. That means there will always be people who want to be near her or who want to help her merely because she is known and she will always be able to sponge off well meaning religious people who feel every soul is worth saving and who become charmed by her seemingly earnest efforts to become saved. She is shrewd. She knows how to play to people's sympathies and insecurities.

I swear, the injustice of this case is mind blowing. A person can kill their beautiful baby, get away with it and then essentially dance on that child's grave, not having to even worry about survival or work or anything else afterwards. Please someone tell me that one day she will face the music?

------------------
I hope the religious ones will think twice. She sold her soul to the Devil in 2008..Dont touch! :what:

:twocents: I am not in the least bit surprised that Longo got her first dipping of the toe. He was the guy who got the exclusive on Baez's book and IIRC he participated in a documentary that Baez put out about the case.

But what stands out about Longo for me was his 'via satelite' interview with Jeff Ashton about his book. Longo did not put on the kid gloves he did with Baez and I felt Ashton was set up. Because Ashton was clearly put on the spot and embarassed when Longo asked him if he was profiting from the book and if he intended to donate any profits to charity. Ashton told him that was his business. It was one of those "awkward" moments.... Here are some of the questions Longo asked. :waitasec:

Why wasn't Cindy Anthony charged with perjury?
How is it acceptable to discuss Casey's psychological report without sanctions?
When did you negotiate your book deal?
Would you use some of the forensic scientists who testified in the Casey Anthony trial in another, future case?
Are you profiting off the book, or donating any of the profits?

:notgood: Longo imo has long since been in some quid pro quo arrangement with Team Anthony.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...cutor_Jeff_Ashton_answers_your_questions.html

That said a smiling picture of this thing with a new set of lawyers does not change how the vast majority of the public feel about her...... and never will. Sadly for a while she may find media outlets willing to pay her under the table but she will never lead anything like a normal life or be viewed by decent, ordinary people as anything but a side show. Thank Goodness for the Internet. Just google her name and see what you get. :sheesh:

31685uh.jpg
You should post this on AL's FaceBook page. He claims he's all about giving the public what they want, but agrees to an "interview" which basically was censored (by Greene) from the getgo.

Well, isn't he special? Mutual respect, huh? Gag me.

Now he's complaining on his twitter page about the comments he's getting on his FB page. Seriously? What did he expect?

He posted another pic of her relaxing on the beach too. How nice Adam.

Good idea! Which moderator do you think would be most amenable? And actually, I think it belongs in the FAQ (or at least linked in the FAQ) rather than sprinkled around.
They all would. They may be busy with real life (RL...lol) stuff, but they will get back to you. Beach has been on this forum off and on for the past day. I <3 her!

I know you did not mean bonk but I just had to look it up to see if it was a real word and this is what I found.
Kind of funny.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bonk

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've tried to keep up with a thread in this forum...and I'm still reading!
Anyway, I don't think Casey is just banking on an interview...I think she's already got one lined up. Let's not forget, when you declare bankcruptcy your credit goes down the toilet. There will be no credit cards, mortgages, car or any other kind of loan for Miss Casey. She anticipates living on CASH...and for quite some time, IMHO.

But she has nothing anyway to live off of. Shouldn't the potential of selling the be used for bankruptcy? ? :banghead:

Now he's complaining on his twitter page about the comments he's getting on his FB page. Seriously? What did he expect?

He posted another pic of her relaxing on the beach too. How nice Adam.

Adam Longo &#8207;@adamlongoCBS5

Here's my message for all you wonderful people taking the time out to send me your opinions and boycott threats....
http://fb.me/yapQXo1o

5:53 PM - 27 Jan 13

So we have no idea what the retainer said, correct?

I don't believe so. I never remember seeing it come out. We know he was paid in the beginning - took his money and didn't cover the felon's butt by taking out what she would owe the IRS! :floorlaugh: And he has certainly gone on the record saying others were pro bono, but other than imply he did the case for peanuts, next to nothing, costs, etc I don't think he has ever actually said he was pro bono.

Still think that is listed to help him on his own taxes as he is with a new firm where the most criminal sounding case is "drowning accidents" and assorted..........
ambulance_chaser.gif

Sorry to quote myself, but I was thinking maybe this should be on the lawyer's thread? Can a officer of the court answer this question for me? What would a lawyer say?

Why are attorney's allowed to lie? It seems to me that the law of "truth and nothing but the truth" only applies to...????????

Are officers of the court above the law? Again, I am truly asking. How can this be? Are we to believe attorneys do not know the difference between a lie and the truth? Maybe they do not. Maybe no one cares if they do or not?

:twocents:

It seems that lawyers are not held to the same standard as the rest of us. They can lie in court and other lawyers will rush to their defense if anyone questions that.. they're just doing their JOB! We see it every day. Watch InSessions for a few hours or attend a court and it will make you shudder.

It is doubtful that the BK trustee would take any action based on letters from concerned citizens. It is the job of the creditors to bring to the court's attention any unlisted assets or income.

Also, someone mentioned enlightening the court as to other debts casey may have that she didn't list. I'm not sure why we would want to do that.

So, I guess it has been discussed already and determined that she can discharge IRS debt? Looking quickly, I found this: http://taxes.about.com/od/bankruptcy/qt/bankruptcy_tax.htm

So I guess if she meets the above criteria, she can likely discharge her IRS debt. Wow. She just sneaks her way out of everything, huh?

But isn't much of the debt owed to the police department, etc., in the nature of criminal fines? Because to my knowledge, fines are not dischargeable.
...and what I don't get, it was Baez who got the money. We all talked about him making her aware that there were taxes to be paid. The fact that he didn't...or knew that it didn't matter...p$sses me off.

Isn't the 500000.00 now the highend tax bracket:twocents:

Items on Bk are listed at current market value (not retail or replacement value). Current market value is what you could get selling on Craigslist, eBay or yard sale.
Can you imagine if she tried to sell anything of hers on ebay? If it could be verified, it would bring a pretty penny IMO. There are some real sick people out there.

Here's my message for all you wonderful people taking the time out to send me your opinions and boycott threats....

Poor Adam!
If you don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen.
Harry Truman..

...and what I don't get, it was Baez who got the money. We all talked about him making her aware that there were taxes to be paid. The fact that he didn't...or knew that it didn't matter...p$sses me off.

She had no intention of ever paying taxes on that money.
Parasite..

Gosh, I wish I had a Twitter account. This person is one BIG contradiction.

Wonder if his boss knows he responds to readers comments in that way?
:what:

She had no intention of ever paying taxes on that money.
Parasite..
EVERYONE was aware of that money...including the Court. I'd be mighty annoyed that she didn't pay on that money. It's almost like everyone gave their tacit approval to ignore the IRS.

Poor Adam!
If you don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen.
Harry Truman..
I hope they keepp coming at him. After reading what was posted pages back about his JA interview, he has it coming. Just folks making sure the news is fair and balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother