Based On Documents Released 8/25/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe today after seeing the documents released last night?

• Total voters
We have had 3 votes for "Someone else killed Caylee and Casey is covering for them" I would love to hear from one of those voters as to who they think killed Caylee and what motivation Casey has to cover for them.

I think Caylee died because Casey was high or drunk and passed out. How did she die? Who knows? But when Casey came out of her stupor and saw what happened she covered it up so she wouldn't have to deal with the wrath of Cindy. Sad and simple as that.

I agree with you 100 %.
IMO she left Caylee in the car and she died
of heat exposure.

I stayed up most of the night reading all those documents. The one interview that really stood out to me was the Spanish friend (don't remember her name), but she was the one who apparently was not allowed in the house (Cindy wouldn't allow her) to play when they were young. According to her, Cindy doesn't like hispanics. Casey seems to be wanting to hurt her parents. I think she named the hispanic guy as the father just to hurt Cindy even more. Now, she names a hispanic kidnapper so her Mom/Cindy will have to wonder and think that her beloved Caylee is kidnapped and now living with a hispanic.

I think that she either left Caylee in the car alot while she partied (hence the zanax/zanny nanny theory) and maybe even left her in the trunk one night, come to find out the next day that she died. Or I think she gave her away so Cindy would never be able to adopt her.

So sad.

No clue. I just got done reading everything. I am completely overwhelmed.

I hope they checked the spot where her ex died in the car crash. In some sick way I could see Casey wanting to reunite Caylee with her father..

Ugh. I'm horrified to think that Caylee is possibly dead, but after reading that I really really am more on that side than the side that she was alive. Which really saddens me.

What are your current thoughts....
I believe Casey took Caylee's life as she saw her in the way of the single, partying lifestyle she wanted and to get back at her mother, Cindy. MOO only, of course.

No clue. I just got done reading everything. I am completely overwhelmed.

I hope they checked the spot where her ex died in the car crash. In some sick way I could see Casey wanting to reunite Caylee with her father..

Ugh. I'm horrified to think that Caylee is possibly dead, but after reading that I really really am more on that side than the side that she was alive. Which really saddens me.
That is if the young man who was killed in that car crash really was Caylee's father. After the news that came out tonight about the (now) ex-cop and Casey seeing each other simultaneously with her being with TonE it seems even more possible Caylee's father remains unknown even to Casey. MOO

After reading those documents - and I'm not even finished yet - there is no doubt in my mind.

I was just thinking of starting another poll - Will Baez try to work a deal now? Casey tells where Caylee is in return for a slightly lighter sentence. It would be in his client's best interests and put an end to the massive media circus, I think. In everybody's best interests, his included. The more it drags on the more money comes OUT of his pocket.

He's just another one that Casey is robbing...
He may TRY for a deal but I seriously doubt she will give up the body. I really, really, hope I am wrong and that she will, but I bet Baez would advise her NOT to say anything that would incriminate herself, period.

I don't think Baez can work a deal unless he can get casey to tell the truth. I don't think she will do that to even Baez. She knows she will be hated. Even worse, hated by Cindy. She will go to her grave with this lie.

That's what I think, too. To this very day, Scott P denies he killed Laci, and his parents support him 100%, despite the overwhelming circumstantial evidence and the recovery of both bodies. Casey will never make herself look like the "bad guy".

I totally believe Casey gave Caylee to someone she knows and trusts to keep her safe. I feel C&G were going haywire and she was getting scared they would take Caylee from her legally, as she gave them grounds to do that, it would seem.
I refuse to believe, in my heart, that Casey could have harmed Caylee, intentionally or otherwise. In all the documents I read, I saw that her so called friends, lovers, acquantenances(sp?) all say the same thing...she was good to Caylee. The pics tell me she was good to Caylee.
In all her tangle of lies, something stood out in her statement to LE...when the officer said he saw tears in her eyes when she said Caylee is the one thing she loves more than anything in this world. I may not have her words quoted exact, but I don't have time right this minute to go hunt for that part.
As I see it, she loves Caylee, knows she is safe and is wearing what some have called a "smug face" because she knows her nutcase parents won't be getting their hands on Caylee anytime soon.
I still believe that is why she was rounding up as much money as she could, to send Caylee away.
As for the decomp smell, I can't even venture to guess whose bod that was...
Another thought, maybe Caylee saw something that made it necessary to put her into hiding? For every "she did it" theory, I can come up with a "no she didn't"...

It is so good to see someone else that feels the same as I do...I feel as if I am drowning in a sea of pessimissem at times. It seems that although many say they 'hope' Caylee is alive it is just easier to believe she isn't and go with that senerio than to try to find clues/reasons to believe that she is alive and safe with someone who truly loves her.

Also, as someone else stated here earlier, I am wondering 'where is the statement from JP Chatt'? Is there any evidance that he has even been questioned in regards to his involvment with Casey? And in light of the recent firing of the young sherriff's deputy, where is Jesse G and WHY was his LE career terminated? And what about this hispanic girl who even changed her story about Casey calling her to ask for a loan? What's up with that? There is a lot more investigation needed in this case. AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE from the trunk...how long does it take to get test results back?

I totally believe Casey gave Caylee to someone she knows and trusts to keep her safe. I feel C&G were going haywire and she was getting scared they would take Caylee from her legally, as she gave them grounds to do that, it would seem.
I refuse to believe, in my heart, that Casey could have harmed Caylee, intentionally or otherwise. In all the documents I read, I saw that her so called friends, lovers, acquantenances(sp?) all say the same thing...she was good to Caylee. The pics tell me she was good to Caylee.
In all her tangle of lies, something stood out in her statement to LE...when the officer said he saw tears in her eyes when she said Caylee is the one thing she loves more than anything in this world. I may not have her words quoted exact, but I don't have time right this minute to go hunt for that part.
As I see it, she loves Caylee, knows she is safe and is wearing what some have called a "smug face" because she knows her nutcase parents won't be getting their hands on Caylee anytime soon.
I still believe that is why she was rounding up as much money as she could, to send Caylee away.
As for the decomp smell, I can't even venture to guess whose bod that was...
Another thought, maybe Caylee saw something that made it necessary to put her into hiding? For every "she did it" theory, I can come up with a "no she didn't"...

If she loves Caylee so much and would never hurt her, then why isn't she looking for her? How does she know Caylee is safe when she hasn't heard from anyone regarding her safety in 2 months? How does she know Caylee is okay when she doesn't even have any of her stuff - her backpack and blanket and toothbrush were found in the car!

If she loves Caylee, she should be worried, no matter how much she trusts the person Caylee is with. She should be trying to figure out how to be reunited with Caylee. Why wouldn't she tell LE about the supposedly horrible things her parents have done? She could have just taken Caylee and left - Cindy and George have no legal standing with regards to Caylee.

And if she truly felt that Caylee was somehow in danger, that should make Casey MORE worried, not less. She should be frantic trying to make contact to see if Caylee is still safe. She should be trying to ensure that the dangerous people can't get to her or Caylee.

What is she doing that makes you think she cares at all? A few tears? Telling people she loves her daughter? Actions speak louder than words, and Casey's actions are screaming that she doesn't care about anyone but Casey.

I'm too scared to look at the papers again :eek: to place all this, so maybe someone else would be willing to look up Casey's claim to LE that her daughter called her from her old phone.

does anyone remember if she got a whole new phone, to include SIM card after hers went "missing"

my point being::
1. if she did get a new phone, I'd sure like to know how Caylee or her "abductor" got Casey's new number?
2. if it was Casey's number that called her new phone with the old SIM, can anyone tell me how that is possible with 1 SIM card?
--I mean, I have AT&T service, but anytime I switched my SIM to a different phone, the phone number went along with the SIM. I seem not to recall any weird calls ever coming from my non-SIM phone... :waitasec:

thanks, and sorry if this was asked in advance, it's bit hard to keep up with all the threads on here!

Casey is responsible for the death of her daughter. She's a sociopath and reminds me very much of Scott Peterson. It's all about her.
JMO.

With a reward for the safe return of Caylee at $225K I can't believe NO ONE who has her (or knows where she is) would pass up the opportunity to collect that reward, esp. in these tight economic times. Therefore, that, plus other things in the case I've learned along the way, have unfortunately lead me to conclude that Caylee is deceased and has been since June.

Just my gut feeling but I believe that Caylee is dead and that the cause was negligence. Either the swimming pool or a hot car or something like that. It's just hard to imagine the cruelty of an out and out murder of that darling child.

The problem with believing that the death was accidental, is the lack of emotion Casey has shown towards all this...

I think it was deliberate - whether she killed the baby or gave/sold her. Casey didn't want the baby, didn't want the baby tying her down, didn't want her mom to have her, so she just got rid of her...

I think Caylee just did not fit in Casey's life very well. Too many restrictions when you have a little child. You sacrifice so much when you have children. It seems to me that Casey had a love -hate type relationship with her mom and I agree that part of the reason she may have killed Caylee was to hurt her mom. She knew how much her mom adored Caylee...but I also believe because she could not live the life she wanted to live, that played into Caylee's demise too. Caylee was a stumbling block to all Casey wanted in life....I think what she most wanted was to be with Tony and be his everything. She did eevrything for him- cooked for him, cleaned his house for him, washed his clothes, and had sex with him. Casey wanted away from her parents and she did not want them to have Caylee. That says to me she hated her parents more than she loved her daughter. This is just my opinion.
No, it's my opinion too.

I hope and pray I voted wrong!

God Bless You Baby Girl.

Based on body farm results, how do the folks who voted anything other than Caylee was either accidentally killed or was murdered explain the decomp in her car (along with borrowed shovels, stolen gas can, not reporting her missing, etc)?

I was totally open to the possibility that Casey gave her away or traded her for drugs or money. but the new info is too much to deny IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back