GUILTY BC-Jacob Forman, 35; *Guilty Plea/Life* in triple murder of his family; 16 Sep 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Jacob Forman, 35, pleaded guilty to the brutal triple murder and was sentenced to life in prison on Monday.

Forman brutally murdered his wife and two young daughters at their British Columbia home nearly two years ago, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported.

He said he became enraged when his wife Clara, 33, confronted him about his drinking, striking her three times in the head with a sledgehammer, the B.C. Supreme Court heard.

After the murder, the plumber said he took his daughters - Karina, 7, and Yesenia, 9 - outside to shovel snow and then took them to church.

He told his daughters that their mother's screams were because she wasn't feeling well, according to his confession.

When they returned home, he took his youngest daughter Karina into her bedroom, telling her they were going to play a game he had played as a kid.

He instructed her to stand on her head and then quickly turn upright while he choked her from behind as she passed out.

Then he did the same thing to his elder daughter.

Forman also admitted that he went to work as usual for two days following the murders after stashing their bodies in the garage.

More@:
Dad told his young daughters they were playing a game then choked them to death

Interviewed last week after the guilty pleas, Clara's sister said she and her parents still cared very deeply about Jacob Forman.

"We don't look at Jacob as only a perpetrator. We look at Jacob as a person going through this with us, with an enormous amount of pain that we can't even understand," said April Carlson. "We trust that justice will prevail."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...murder-confession-guilty-sentencing-1.5285354

Interviewed last week after the guilty pleas, Clara's sister said she and her parents still cared very deeply about Jacob Forman.

"We don't look at Jacob as only a perpetrator. We look at Jacob as a person going through this with us, with an enormous amount of pain that we can't even understand," said April Carlson. "We trust that justice will prevail."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...murder-confession-guilty-sentencing-1.5285354
How horribly tragic!
I am shocked by the family's response, but maybe he was heavily intoxicated and has since received alcohol treatment and repented? Just one possibility. It would be hard for me to say this person was going through the loss with my family if it were me, even if I could forgive them ultimately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel
Back