Being sober is boring: Charlie Sheen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmmmm. I'm not sure yet. I haven't seen anything that explains what character he will play or how he'll be introduced in the show. Has anyone else?

If he's actually stepping into the "Charlie" role, I think it may fail. But if he's a new character, they could pull it off. The rest of the cast is so strong and I hope it does work!

I think he will take Charlies place. I cant stand it. I love the show and want Charlie back. its one of the funniest showson TV I think Iv seen every show and Charlie NEVER seemed drunk or drugged, he seems professional. So, he wanted more money, big deal. They make a lot of money off the show.

Charlie: You are a wonderful actor but please get off the booze and drugs, if not for yourself, for your children. Prayers.

Ya think it finally hit Charlie what a stupid a$$ thing he did and blowing the best job he will ever have?
http://www.salon.com/life/charlie_s...eature/2011/09/16/charlie_sheen_acting_normal

"I think it's important that people see that ... was just one crazy chapter, one weird phase, and that I was this guy before it started so I could be that guy again afterward." And discussing his "Two and a Half Men" flameout this week with Jay Leno, Sheen confessed that "I would've fired [me] too." He even admitted he'd "be completely on board for" a guest shot on his old show This from the guy who mere months ago called his boss Chuck Lorre a "contaminated little maggot."

Great article, thanks. My brother saw some of him on Leno last night and said he came across as genuinely sober and normal. My brother thinks it might just be a cyclical type thing and he goes off the rails periodically. I truly hope his life has taken a full turn for the better.

I suggested to my brother that he may still be totally bonkers and just acting like he's reformed, but my brother felt that the craziness you could see in his eyes a few months ago was gone.

Great article, thanks. My brother saw some of him on Leno last night and said he came across as genuinely sober and normal. My brother thinks it might just be a cyclical type thing and he goes off the rails periodically. I truly hope his life has taken a full turn for the better.

I suggested to my brother that he may still be totally bonkers and just acting like he's reformed, but my brother felt that the craziness you could see in his eyes a few months ago was gone.
I disagree. I saw his interview this morning on the Today show. IMO He is still bat ***** CRAZY.

Charlie seemed pretty together on the Comedy Central Celebrity Roast. It was the second highest rated watched show on CC.

Goz

I disagree. I saw his interview this morning on the Today show. IMO He is still bat ***** CRAZY.

I saw that and all I heard was play, repeat, play repeat. He is still in denial and spoke as if "some other self" was acting during the "winning" phase. He was just tossing out what he "thinks" people will accept. No therapist could begin to break through that until he is ready to accept his faults, blame and guilt, and is ready to fix himself. I felt he is toying b/c he got the ax from that bad comedy show (my opinion only) and lost custody of his boys, he was just trying to make a different impression. He is not ready for repair yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/09/showb...rlie-sheen-not-crazy-ppl/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Charlie Sheen: 'I'm not crazy any more'
People
By Monica Rizzo, PEOPLE.com
updated 12:03 PM EST, Mon January 9, 2012

(PEOPLE.com) -- Charlie Sheen says that last year's headline-making antics are indeed a thing of the past.

"I'm not crazy any more. That was an episode," Sheen says, laughing, as he spoke with reporters at Sunday night's Fox Network Television Critics Association party in Pasadena, Calif. "I think I'm a different person than I was yesterday. Everything is a lot more mellow and focused and much more rooted in reality."...

The article also says he's goddess free. I don't know if that means he's not paying them or he's not hanging out with them. :waitasec:

In one of the MSM articles I read, this is the 19th time Brooke has gone for treatment. I hope this is it for her. I hope those boys are worth more to her than the drugs and alcohol. Can't have them both......

Really....I understand drugs can be hard to get off of, but what is going on that these rehabs do not do the trick for some people. And where do they get the drugs ? It's not as if you can get them at the supermarket. Is someone coming around after she is done with rehab, offering her more of her poison ? I hope she can do it this time.

BROOKE MUELLER: I'M GOIN' AFTER CHARLIE!

"Brooke Mueller is on the attack ... gunning for Charlie Sheen, who called her a *advertiser censored*, drug addict and terrible parent on TMZ -- and if she gets her way Charlie could end up in jail."

"We just received a subpoena from Brooke's lawyers, ordering us to preserve the video and audio interviews we did with Charlie last Friday. Where to begin. Charlie said Brooke has damaged their twins emotionally, to the point they're on the verge of getting kicked out of school. He says every time the kids visit with Brooke, they come home completely freaked out and suffer from night terrors."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/05/brooke-mueller-charlie-sheen-video-audio-tmz-subpoena/#ixzz2jmMiZbGR

You know the parents have problems when the judge gives custody of the twins to the father's ex wife.

4 year olds torturing dogs and people. :thud:

In the letter, Denise connects the bad conduct to the time the kids spend at Brooke's home, claiming they act out violently when they are returned to Denise. She also says the kids have had horrible nightmares after returning from Brooke's home, where the kids would stay up with her til 4 AM.

In the long letter to DCFS, Denise -- who has temporary guardianship of the boys while Brooke deals with her drug problems -- says pediatricians have advised her to seek psychological counseling for the boys, but Brooke has blocked that effort.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/05/denis...ns-bob-max-torture-custody-dcfs-guardianship/

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...snt-want-charlie-sheen-twins-violent-conduct/

I'm sure it has nothing to do with starting to see their mother again. Just a coincidence. :facepalm:

I don't like Charlie Sheen but I have to give him credit for letting the twins go to Denise.
He could have fought for full custody and just hired a nanny.
At least he admitted he couldn't raise them himself.

Good that Brooke doesn't think they need any help... I'm sure that will end well.
I see no reason not to believe Denise. It must take a lot for her to want to give the boys up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back