Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There needs to be security at all airports prior to entering airport.Zaventem is such a busy airport with people migrating from all over the world.

What the heck did Belgium ever do to anyone? Belgium?!

The Belgian intelligence and security services are hopeless. Their various agencies do not effectively co-ordinate or share information between themselves let alone with corresponding agencies outside the country. There is a huge problem with extremists living in certain districts of Brussels but the authorities are just not on up to the job of monitoring them and identifying and evaluating the threats they pose. Hence jihadists can lie low in the city and periodically emerge to carry out attacks in Belgium and across the border in France.

The Belgian intelligence and security services are hopeless. Their various agencies do not effectively co-ordinate or share information between themselves let alone with corresponding agencies outside the country. There is a huge problem with extremists living in certain districts of Brussels but the authorities are just not on up to the job of monitoring them and identifying and evaluating the threats they pose. Hence jihadists can lie low in the city and periodically emerge to carry out attacks in Belgium and across the border in France.

If you think there are little or no jihadists in the UK,chances are there are many.The problem is there are so many different political parties in Belgium and the open borders.This will change how they bring in many migrants from Syria.I read the Belgium news everyday and they have stopped many going to and coming from Syria.Belgiums are very easy going but I tell you they will not tolerate this.

I feel very sensitive right now to any negatives toward Belgium,I am hurting right now and maybe should not discuss this.

I know, I know. But still... Little old Belgium, famous for lovely things like diamonds and chocolate, not really one to court controversy, not one for going round peeing people off. Makes me wonder what they'll do to us.

I hope they close the Grand Plaza,it is full of many people all day with small streets as exit. Also the Antonium and Manniquin Pis.Centrum and Zuid stations always have heavy politie and military.It is hard to check so many people moving about with bags and luggage.

Grasswire
‏@Grasswire

[video=twitter;712238013741334528]https://twitter.com/Grasswire/status/712238013741334528[/video]

Belgium PM: "What we feared has happened, we were hit by blind attacks."

Belgian TV: (unconfirmed) suspicious parcel would have been found near the entrance of prison where Abdesalam is being detained. Safety zone of 200 meters has been installed

I know, I know. But still... Little old Belgium, famous for lovely things like diamonds and chocolate, not really one to court controversy, not one for going round peeing people off. Makes me wonder what they'll do to us.

Belgium has a history of getting rolled over by early French and then Germans in WW1.

If anyone wants an english/belgium news site.I read deredactie.be.Sorry can not link for some reason.

BRUSSELS ATTACK: WERE THEY A REVENGE FOR ABDESLAM'S ARREST?

The Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...cks-show-how-global-terror-networks-act-local

Despite the global vision of the extremist ideologues and the portrayal of groups such as Islamic State and al-Qaida as international, however, such activism is fundamentally local.

Over the last decades, almost all attacks in Europe have involved local people attacking local targets with locally sourced materials and weapons. If the explosions on Tuesday morning in Brussels are indeed terrorist attacks, this is likely to be the case here too.

BBM

The scale of the operations, the size and strength of the bombs indicate that this must have been longer in the planning than just after the arrest of Abdesalam, less than a week ago. Abdesalam, it was said on Belgian TV, is just one fish from a certain cell. There may be other terrorist cells, a terror network of which only certain parts are known to the Security Services.

Horrified at the cruelty and carnage inflicted on innocent people, yet again.

All airports throughout the world has to change security to point of entry to airport.This will be a huge undertaking but save many lives.Zaventem security is way past check in.

They should be checking delijn,the Belgium bus and tram system,no security at all.

Fox news says Abdelslam was 4 doors down from his parents in Brussels,you can not tell me they did not help him?They need to be arrested and deported.

They should be checking delijn,the Belgium bus and tram system,no security at all.

Not too many years ago when I drove trains on Amtrak in US there was no security at all either. I am not sure what it is like now since I have not ridden the trains in awhile.

The problem with trains in the US is there are some stops along the route that are not very popular and few people get on the train and so it likely means more inconvenience to passengers to not let the train stop at the smaller stops. Just have the main stops so there can be security.

Those small rural stops are an ideal place for a would be terrorist to board a train.

Israel Airport has very good security,we should follow how there procedures are in place.

Israel Airport has very good security,we should follow how there procedures are in place.

You travel a lot, Cuffem, where are you based?

Very pleased to hear you weren't involved, must be a big shock for you :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back