Besides Casey, who "knows" the most about the actual crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Besides Casey, who "knows" the most about the crime?

• George Anthony

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Cindy Anthony

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Lee Anthony

Votes: 220 59.8%
  • Jose Baez

Votes: 80 21.7%
  • Dominic Casey

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Leonard Padilla

Votes: 13 3.5%

• Total voters
I was looking for Annie's name on the list first thing. There's something hinky about her that gets the hair on the back of my neck up. Lack of cooperation from the start and too many connections to the Sawgrass apts and info on ZG KC came up with. If she didnt know directly from the beginning. she put it all together quickly. IMO She's the lone holdout who could likely provde LE with key evidence against KC.

Interesting....

KC never tells the truth to anyone. I think only Caylee knows as much as KC about what happened and she has given up some of the information to LE when her body was found.

I think he went to the woods a few times, and found some things and he is withholding alot of information.LA that is

I don't think anyone knows the whole truth. I think KC probably told the most to JB and I think George figured alot of it out on his own. I also think LA knows SOME, but not as much as George. KC wanted to keep her family "on her side" so I don't think she told any of them that she did it. The only person I can see her telling anything at all to is JB and even then it's her version, so not what really happened.

I don't think anyone knows what really happened except for KC. All the people you mention can only make up what they think may have happened and why just like us who have seen everything these others have seen. I do not believe kc has told ANYONE what she did. She doesn't want anyone to know the monster that she really is. I think she bs's Jose just like anyone else. Whether he just goes along with her so he can hopefully get her free, I don't know but I don't think JB wants to know the truth either. How can he defend her if he knows the truth. I don't think he even asks her the truth.

I don't think any of those listed in the poll know anything substantially more than the other.

Collectively, I think LE knows more about this crime than anyone else...besides Casey, of course.

I believe KC told Caylee's father everything. :innocent:

I voted JB because I think she "confides" in him but truthfully I don't even think KC knows the truth anymore, she lies as much to herself as she does others. I think a habitual liar starts believing their own hype.

I was looking for Annie's name on the list first thing. There's something hinky about her that gets the hair on the back of my neck up. Lack of cooperation from the start and too many connections to the Sawgrass apts and info on ZG KC came up with. If she didnt know directly from the beginning. she put it all together quickly. IMO She's the lone holdout who could likely provde LE with key evidence against KC.

Odd, I've thought the same thing... that she would be a key witness when the prosecution submits their list.

I voted for LA.

We have seen CA and GA emphatically deny their daughter's guilt in the media.

When was the last time anyone heard Lee flat out state his sister is innocent? He may not have dirtied his hands with the disposal of little Caylee's remains, but he knows. I fully believe his behavior attests to that fact. IMO

I don't think anyone knows what really happened except for KC. All the people you mention can only make up what they think may have happened and why just like us who have seen everything these others have seen. I do not believe kc has told ANYONE what she did. She doesn't want anyone to know the monster that she really is. I think she bs's Jose just like anyone else. Whether he just goes along with her so he can hopefully get her free, I don't know but I don't think JB wants to know the truth either. How can he defend her if he knows the truth. I don't think he even asks her the truth.

i think, in all probability, you're absolutely right kathyn.

I found them curious. I still do, as a matter of fact.

me too debs, very curious.

Odd, I've thought the same thing... that she would be a key witness when the prosecution submits their list.

never fear ccp - she's on the list.

I don't believe for one second that KC told anyone the truth about what happened and unless there were witnesses or accomplices, she alone holds the answers and she isn't talking.

I don't think anyone will ever know exactly how Caylee died, when or where. All we will know is that KC had her then didn't and the remains were found dumped in the woods 300' from her home with A household items and KC can not account for the baby for 31 days.

I choose George. Having been in law enforcement, there is no way he can explain away everything in front of him. I think this weighs very heavy on his heart.

I don't think she's told the truth or any part of the truth to anyone. No Vote. Her parents hearts won't allow them to know the truth, LA is just frustrated and run in circles and come out looking like a shmuck, JB might think he knows or she's told him the truth - I don't believe she has, DC is just a detective trying to make sense of clues and things he's overheard (and got close to finding her), LP is focused on conspiracies & publicity. Outside of KC, I agree that OCSO KNOWS the most.

I voted Lee, but I WANTED to say Cindy. See, I think most mothers have a good instinct and insight into their children, even adult ones...it's just a mother thing. You would look into Casey's eyes and just KNOW...you'd put it all together. But Cindy, I honestly believe the woman is clueless and in denial about what Casey is capable of. :waitasec: What stopped me from choosing Cindy in this poll was reading about the conversations with her coworkers, emails from her brother, and how she is always defending KC.

I think Cindy doesn't want to wake up and know. I think she is in flat out denial, I don't think she is really defending KC, I think she just cannot admit it to herself. I think the day CA truly lets herself admit that KC did what she herself suspects, she will break. It's sad. Her denial is what's getting her through this.

So I chose Lee, thinking that Padilla might be onto something in saying that Lee received clues from KC and maybe had a PI act on them...not saying Lee is inviolved but saying he might have found out some info that he did not pass to the police. Padilla is guessing and was an outside observer up close, CA is in denial, I believe GA is not in denial but is trying not to turn on his family- I believe GA knows KC did this, just doesn't know how to cope, and even knowing this, wants for KC to get off- I don't think GA is betraying caylee, I just think he is having trouble coping with this, and having KC gone too will not bring Caylee back.

Such a sad situation. I don't think Jose Baez even knows as much as Leonard Padilla! :rolleyes:

I voted Lee, but I WANTED to say Cindy. See, I think most mothers have a good instinct and insight into their children, even adult ones...it's just a mother thing. You would look into Casey's eyes and just KNOW...you'd put it all together. But Cindy, I honestly believe the woman is clueless and in denial about what Casey is capable of. :waitasec: What stopped me from choosing Cindy in this poll was reading about the conversations with her coworkers, emails from her brother, and how she is always defending KC.

I think Cindy doesn't want to wake up and know. I think she is in flat out denial, I don't think she is really defending KC, I think she just cannot admit it to herself. I think the day CA truly lets herself admit that KC did what she herself suspects, she will break. It's sad. Her denial is what's getting her through this.

So I chose Lee, thinking that Padilla might be onto something in saying that Lee received clues from KC and maybe had a PI act on them...not saying Lee is inviolved but saying he might have found out some info that he did not pass to the police. Padilla is guessing and was an outside observer up close, CA is in denial, I believe GA is not in denial but is trying not to turn on his family- I believe GA knows KC did this, just doesn't know how to cope, and even knowing this, wants for KC to get off- I don't think GA is betraying caylee, I just think he is having trouble coping with this, and having KC gone too will not bring Caylee back.

Such a sad situation. I don't think Jose Baez even knows as much as Leonard Padilla! :rolleyes:

I voted LA. Maybe not aiding & abetting, but he knows his sister inside & out.

I voted LA. LA is not a stupid guy and I don't KC told him directly but after doing his own "investigation" he figured it out.

lee anthony is a 26 year old man who's still a star wars fan, posts his mood on myspace as 'JEDI' and looks like the kind of &^%*$! who spends hours, days looking at lint and wondering where it comes from :waitasec: i don't think he knows JACK ... and if he ever did - he forgot!
huh.gif

sorry but i had to get that out.

That was hysterical!!! LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member