Besides Casey, who "knows" the most about the actual crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Besides Casey, who "knows" the most about the crime?

• George Anthony

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Cindy Anthony

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Lee Anthony

Votes: 220 59.8%
  • Jose Baez

Votes: 80 21.7%
  • Dominic Casey

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Leonard Padilla

Votes: 13 3.5%

• Total voters
I read something about Lee's attorney saying he will be charged with obstruction of justice. Can't find it now. Anyone else hear this or have a link?

I chose not to cast a vote because I don't think anyone besides LE and the SA know more than KC. My bet is that LE and the SA knows as much as anyone can possibly know in consideration of the fact that KC will never ever tell.

I say LA. He said something on the stand when asked about his and KC's relationship. He said that he and KC 'loved each other unconditionally, and could tell each other things that they could not tell any other family member.' That's something that makes ya go "hmmmm." Especially in light of the charges that his sister is facing...no wonder he may be investigated for obstruction. I think he knows ALOT. I think she told him everything, probably the night the police was called.

i don't think jose baez knows anything close to the truth..
she's been charming him and feeding him lies after lies and he believes her because she's got him whipped.

or he's really not that stupid and put 2 and 2 together, but is just going along with her story to get her off and make a name for himself.

He's already made a bit of a name for himself.:eek::confused::twocents:

I say LA. He said something on the stand when asked about his and KC's relationship. He said that he and KC 'loved each other unconditionally, and could tell each other things that they could not tell any other family member.' That's something that makes ya go "hmmmm." Especially in light of the charges that his sister is facing...no wonder he may be investigated for obstruction. I think he knows ALOT. I think she told him everything, probably the night the police was called.

He might be deluding himself, though. A lot of what she "confided" in him steered him towards Blanchard Park. She may be playing him. like she did the rest of the family.

I honestly want to hold out hope that no one other than Casey knows anything about all of this, well outside of LE now.
I don't want to face that Cindy, George, or Lee knew anything before, during or after, I want to know that they found out just like we did. However, I am afraid that will not be the case.

No. I'm pretty sure you're right.

I think they knew, in general, but not the specifics. See how they all very gingerly, like she's a dangerous animal, question her, in those prison visit tapes.

I voted for JB.

I think his deal with her was "If I'm going to play the puppetmaster, you have to come clean and tell me everything" Or maybe she let it all slip out in a moment of passion (she couldn't have been surfing the internet the entire time she was at his office)

I voted for LA, but...I believe that you are correct when you say.."she couldn't have been surfing the internet the entire time she was at his office". Maybe I am way, WAY off base here..but, I believe that those two (KC and JB) have something going on. I have always thought that. And I don't care HOW pretty Geraldo thinks JB's wife is...that has nothing to do with it. IMO

:rotfl::rotfl:
WE WISH!!!

Unfortunately there is far too much we do not know! But we keep on trying'

I think I would be hugely enlightened if Yuri shared all that he knew.

I think I would be enlightened if I were in a position to "chat" with KC for half an hour.

I think any one of the A's know things that I don't know.

Lee Anthony. He knows a great deal, but not because Casey has willingly given any information. I think there was a point where Casey had all of the family members working against each other and Lee was objective enough to figure it out. But I also think Lee continued to hide evidence after knowing the truth. I think the person the most in the dark is George Anthony.

I don't think Casey is the sharing type. So, I vote no one knows anything except her.

I wish that there was an option for Yuri!

I voted George because his previous training as a homicide investigator makes him the one most likely to put the pieces together.

That would also explain some of his torment now.

~*

These are pretty much guesses. I thought the thread was who else knows what happened. LE,LP,LA and everyone else might think they know but that doesn't mean that they do unless Casey told them.

Casey and only Casey. Lee might have been told where the body was. But Lee doesn't know the details. So sad!

annie. she was probably confessed to. can't wait for her interviews to be released.

I chose not to cast a vote because I don't think anyone besides LE and the SA know more than KC. My bet is that LE and the SA knows as much as anyone can possibly know in consideration of the fact that KC will never ever tell.

I agree with Kat, but being LE and SA weren't given as a choice I voted LA being all of the Anthiny's have stated how close LA and KC were. I know I would never murder anyone but in the past whenever I had a huge secret I would tell my closest sibling too! JMO

I agree with Kat, but being LE and SA weren't given as a choice I voted LA being all of the Anthiny's have stated how close LA and KC were. I know I would never murder anyone but in the past whenever I had a huge secret I would tell my closest sibling too! JMO

Hope I don't sound like I'm arguing with you cause I'm not, but, do you REALLY think KC told Lee everything? And if she did, did he DO anything about it? We know he didn't tell LE. Did he add/subtract anything to the disposal site?

My vote is still for LE/FBI knowing the most after KC.

I think Annie does. Her transcripts are being kept close to the vest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back