MISTRIAL Bill Cosby -- Charged W/Aggravated Sexual Assault/Other Rape Allegations #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22 2016, 6:01 am ET

After Fighting to the End, Bill Cosby's Wife Will Take the Stand

by Ari Melber and Safia Samee Ali

The deposition under oath Monday morning of Bill Cosby's wife, Camille, marks her first detailed comments since her husband was indicted on sex crimes charges in December.

A federal judge rejected the latest in a string of motions Sunday to stop the deposition in Springfield, Massachusetts, meaning Camille Cosby will have to show up to answer questions related to the allegations against her husband...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bi...end-bill-cosby-s-wife-will-take-stand-n523191

Feb 22 2016, 1:02 pm ET

'Game On': Security Tight for Camille Cosby Deposition About Bill

by Tracy Connor and Bill O'Reilly

Black curtains were hung to cordon off the wing of a Massachusetts hotel where Bill Cosby's wife, Camille, was ordered to give a deposition in a defamation lawsuit filed by seven women who claim the comedian sexually assaulted them.

Security was stationed at all entrances of the Springfield Marriott on Monday as lawyers from both sides vanished into a conference room. There had been no sighting of Camille Cosby before the session apparently began.

"Game on," the plaintiffs' lawyer, Joseph Cammarata, said before the meeting. "We can attempt to vindicate our client's interests." ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bi...t-camille-cosby-deposition-about-bill-n523506

Bill Cosby's wife, Camille, acted like "she really didn't want to be there" Monday when she was deposed for more than two hours in a defamation lawsuit against the comedian, a lawyer for the plaintiffs said.

She will be deposed again March 14 at a place to be determined, attorney Joseph Cammarata said Monday evening when the hearing concluded in Springfield, Massachusetts.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/22/us/bill-cosby-camille-cosby-deposition/

Camille Cosby was pictured smiling as she entered a Marriott in Springfield, Massachusetts Monday morning to be deposed in her husband's sex assault case.

317532AF00000578-3458564-image-a-147_1456168917840.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lleged-sex-assault-victims.html#ixzz40yGCX6oT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bill Cosby's wife, Camille, acted like "she really didn't want to be there" Monday when she was deposed for more than two hours in a defamation lawsuit against the comedian, a lawyer for the plaintiffs said.

She will be deposed again March 14 at a place to be determined, attorney Joseph Cammarata said Monday evening when the hearing concluded in Springfield, Massachusetts.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/22/us/bill-cosby-camille-cosby-deposition/

Camille Cosby was pictured smiling as she entered a Marriott in Springfield, Massachusetts Monday morning to be deposed in her husband's sex assault case.

317532AF00000578-3458564-image-a-147_1456168917840.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lleged-sex-assault-victims.html#ixzz40yGCX6oT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh yes, she was pictured smiling. That's the same inappropriate false smile she wore in the AP interview from a year or so ago. No matter what she says in the depo, she is living a lie. It has got to wear on a soul after awhile to plaster on a fake smile while deep down, battling the truth of a sick husband's actions.
IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She may be or have been his manager ; But she's also his wife and her money is on the line as well. Plus she isn't Sandusky wife that was seeing kids in her basement. So what do they really expect her to say or admit. They are truly reaching. Was Sandunsky wife forced to a deposition as well.

Dottie Sandusky testified at the trial, anyway.

I don't really expect Camille Cosby to do the right thing and tell anything of consequence, I think her lawyers will help her to deflect, deflect, deflect.

Cosby's wife deposed in sexual-assault defamation case

By DENISE LAVOIE, AP
11 hours ago

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (AP) — Bill Cosby's wife answered questions under oath for lawyers in a Massachusetts defamation lawsuit brought against him by seven women who say he sexually assaulted them decades ago, and she will answer more questions next month.

The deposition by Camille Cosby on Monday is believed to be the first she has given since dozens of women came forward to accuse her husband of sexual assault. The session took place under heavy security at the Springfield Marriott hotel.

She will continue the deposition on March 14. The location hasn't been determined...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...osby-Wife/?cid=featuredent_media_camillecosby

After all that, she was deposed for two hours, and now it will be continued in March? What a waste of time and resources!

Dottie Sandusky testified at the trial, anyway.

I don't really expect Camille Cosby to do the right thing and tell anything of consequence, I think her lawyers will help her to deflect, deflect, deflect.

Hi Donjeta. Do you think that Camille really cares about women that were out to be alone with her husband while having drinks and taking mystery pills.

If anything; Camille who is old school should be entirely mad that these women were meeting up with her husband and having drinks with the hopes of getting an acting career or being his next baby mama.

Now if Cosby has been raping women since the 60s; Then where are the baby mamas at. Just asking.

Hi Donjeta. Do you think that Camille really cares about women that were out to be alone with her husband while having drinks and taking mystery pills.

If anything; Camille who is old school should be entirely mad that these women were meeting up with her husband and having drinks with the hopes of getting an acting career or being his next baby mama.

Now if Cosby has been raping women since the 60s; Then where are the baby mamas at. Just asking.

It seems quite possible that Camille doesn't give a damn about Bill's victims, seeing that sickly smile and the way she's still protecting him.

Of course it's all the women's fault, who has ever heard of actresses wanting to get jobs... poor Bill had no choice, all those women forced themselves in his company and made him give them pills. Witches, trying to get auditions...

How many baby mamas do you think there should be? Some women could have been on birth control, and some said they were groped or orally raped or he wanted a hand job and the chances of getting pregnant from that are practically nil. Some could have gotten abortions...

There is at least one woman who says that Cosby got her pregnant,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cheated-says-drugged-raped-got-PREGNANT.html

Cosby himself has maintained the reason for meeting with these women was to be a mentor to them. The women weren't just meeting with him for a drink for no reason, or even as a date (or for crying out loud, to become his "baby mamas"?? WTF??)They were under the impression he could help their careers. It was business.

I get so sick of the victim blaming. He was a pig. He deceived them. He used his position and influence and the prospect of career advice as a ruse to get them alone, then slipped them drugs. When they could not give consent due to their incapacitation, he sexually assaulted them. That is rape, not sex.

Why does anyone (including Camille) consider these women accountable, not BC himself?
IMO

Is Law and Order: SVU Taking on Bill Cosby? Kelli Giddish Previews "Star-Struck Victims"

Chris Harnick, eonline
3 hours ago

Law & Order: SVU is turning to the headlines once again for "Star-Struck Victims." In the Wednesday, Feb. 24 episode, Rollins ( Kelli Giddish) goes undercover to catch a predator. This predator just so happens to be a beloved actor played by Craig Bierko. He's a repeat offender and the police can't pin him down.

"There's a TV actor that does some pretty wrong stuff. He does it over, and over, and over," Giddish explained. The cops finally get wise to what's going on. "Rollins, she gets so frustrated with not being able to prove it, that this guy is acting in such a horrendous manner, that she puts herself undercover. Dodds actually steps up to the plate to kind of really have her back, but it does get her in a really weird situation. Just to able to play that and go undercover—it's always fun."

So is it exactly a take on Bill Cosby and his ongoing legal drama involving rape allegations? "Yeah, a little bit," Giddish admitted, but was quick to point out it's not just about the sitcom star...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20160224/b742894/?cid=money_news_CosbySVU

DH and I watched this earlier tonight on NBC. We didn't know that the episode was intended to revisit the Bill Cosby case but noticed the similarities right away. So-so viewing. :moo: :offtobed:

Bill Cosby drops defamation lawsuit against supermodel Beverly Johnson to focus on his defense in criminal sex assault case

Court records show Cosby's lawyers dropped the suit on February 19

His attorney Monique Pressley wrote in an email Thursday that Cosby made the move to focus on his defense in a criminal case in Pennsylvania

Pressley wrote that Cosby plans to re-file the case against Johnson before the statute of limitations expires

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-against-Beverly-Johnson.html#ixzz41HIRfZh0

Having to give depositions in the case against Johnson would be inconvenient.
When does the statute of limitations run out?

Okay. We are going to flip the entire scenario for Camilles possible point of view.

Okay. Let's say that men claimed that a powerful actress such as Goldie Hawn took advantage of them sexually while they were seeking to break into the industry.

Would these males be believable with saying that they were raped by Goldie Hawn? Or would most people think that most of these men would have slept with her in the first place; due to her prominence or money?

Imo. Man grope woman; It's rape. Woman grope man; It's not even mentioned criminally for the most part. Jmo

Men experience greater difficulty in being believed, this is true. But a woman in a position of power or influence could sexually assault or harass or humiliate a man, no doubt in my mind. A better example than GH might be Oprah. I am sure of she shared the same piggish tendencies as BC, she could have gotten away with a lot.

50+ men with similar complaints against GH or OW, or another famous woman? I would believe them.
IMO

Men experience greater difficulty in being believed, this is true. But a woman in a position of power or influence could sexually assault or harass or humiliate a man, no doubt in my mind. A better example than GH might be Oprah. I am sure of she shared the same piggish tendencies as BC, she could have gotten away with a lot.

50+ men with similar complaints against GH or OW, or another famous woman? I would believe them.
IMO

Agree. Not one frisky prominent actress has ever been accused of anything from younger guys that sought an actresses guidance for breaking into the industry.

But we are suppose to believe that all 60 women were raped (dating back to the 70s ) because Pill Cosby admitted to partying with several women that consisted with alcohol and pharmaceutical drugs?

Wait, what? Bill Cosby is innocent because Goldie Hawn has not been accused of raping 60 young men?

This is a new one.

Agree. Not one frisky prominent actress has ever been accused of anything from younger guys that sought an actresses guidance for breaking into the industry.

But we are suppose to believe 60 women since Pill Cosby admitted to partying with several women that consisted with alcohol and pharmaceutical drugs?

You're saying that since no woman has been accused of similar crimes it's not believable that BC could have done this?

You're free to believe what you like, no one is "supposed to believe" anything.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members