Bio-Mom Crystal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal's word was "hit". Since none of us were there at the time we really don't know whether the kids really said the word "hit" or described an even in their one childlike terms. We don't even know if it's true that anything was said. Apparently WHATEVER they said didn't cause alarm in either Crystal or her mother because their next sentence was... "everything appeared fine" or something like that.

When people mean "spanked," they SAY "SPANKED." And when they say "hit," they mean "HIT." I've no idea what she or anyone else thought, it isn't "fine" w me. JMO

:parrot:

When people mean "spanked," they SAY "SPANKED." And when they say "hit," they mean "HIT." I've no idea what she or anyone else thought, it isn't "fine" w me. JMO

In an above post of mine I said I didn't think it was right regarding the DCF sanctioned discipline. Did you read that part?

AND I am not going to address the semantics of two children. We can agree to disagree about the verbiage of a 5 and 3 year old.

I've been trying to figure out how, if she isn't legally fit to raise two older children, she is considered fit to raise a completely helpless infant. I'm not quite sure how that happens. :waitasec:
But, there may have been a CPS visit, which set off her tirade last night.
Hmmmm...I could see it. Before charging Casey, CPS did do an investigation. They could very well be involved already in this case.

Crystal may not be worth a plug nickle as my Mamaw used to say....but I don't think she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. We have not seen or heard of LE dragging her in over and over to question her. You can't ignore that.

ETA...And if we are going to start taking kids away...maybe Ron should not have them either. He did not exactly keep Haleigh safe. I would bet child protective services are looking at BOTH of them now.

Crystal may not be worth a plug nickle as my Mamaw used to say....but I don't think she had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. We have not seen or heard of LE dragging her in over and over to question her. You can't ignore that.

I agree. And as much as I thought going on Geraldo was a little bit of the "wrong place, wrong time" I believed her about the allegations of Ron abusing her.

Personally, I don't think she had anything to do with it either. But I find her diverting the media attention to her and Ron's alleged "problems" via GR (of ALL people) and taking it off the focus of find her daughter, anything but self serving. She has every right to tell LE of her suspicions, etc. however.

And we really don't have any evidence that they haven't "dragged her in" and questioned her. If she felt this strongly about Ron I would HOPE she gave her concerns to LE!

Personally, I don't think she had anything to do with it either. But I find her diverting the media attention to her and Ron's alleged "problems" via GR (of ALL people) and taking it off the focus of find her daughter, anything but self serving. She has every right to tell LE of her suspicions, etc. however.

And we really don't have any evidence that they haven't "dragged her in" and questioned her. If she felt this strongly about Ron I would HOPE she gave her concerns to LE!

She probably should not have said all she said on GR, but he was as wrong as she was. He takes advantage of people. I say that she has not been drug in because the media is reporting that Misty has been, so I assumed they would report it if Crystal had been, No?

Oh, you thought she had no criminal record. Here ya go.

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Criminal&case=07000652MMMA

I found more earlier in the case, I guess I should go find and post those also.

As a sidenote, the most recent drug bust coming from these cast of characters was Chad, for cocaine, after he hooked up with Crystal. That would be at the Baker County court clerk website also.
Here that is

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Criminal&case=06000240CFMA

I'd call that unsavory, but that's just MO.

I remember early in this case I was checking the court records, and there was something about filing a false report of a car accident.

Just out of curiosity, where is baby Chloe while Crystal is there in Tent land? Did she leave her with someone back at home or is the baby there with her and just being kept away from the cameras?

She probably should not have said all she said on GR, but he was as wrong as she was. He takes advantage of people. I say that she has not been drug in because the media is reporting that Misty has been, so I assumed they would report it if Crystal had been, No?

Maybe... with the way the media reports things, who knows! Half the time we have things figured out more accurately and in advance of them!

Lord knows we wouldn't find out at one of the "oh so informative" press conferences, that's for sure!

Maybe... with the way the media reports things, who knows! Half the time we have things figured out more accurately and in advance of them!

Lord knows we wouldn't find out at one of the "oh so informative" press conferences, that's for sure!

I swear if Monday's is the same way, I am going to ram my head into the tee vee.......:furious:

I swear if Monday's is the same way, I am going to ram my head into the tee vee.......:furious:

And we will be able to make a group trip to buy new tv's, cause I'll do the same thing.
Honestly, even if there is more info on Monday, I may do it anyway if I hear the words, "We don't want to embarass the family." After last night, that has become a non issue.

Every day I think "today I will not watch, today I will not watch" and yet every day, there I am ... searching for the live link at the last minute!

Every day I think "today I will not watch, today I will not watch" and yet every day, there I am ... searching for the live link at the last minute!

Me, too..are we a sad bunch or what? The one day I would miss one is the day they finally say something and answer more than 3 questions. :crazy:

I think that's what got his nose well, realigned. (I'm tellin ya, it's a good thing dad didn't have a chair on hand...) He certainly doesn't mind being an instigator--for insta-ratings--and hasn't learned his lesson yet evidently. I'm sure bio mom hasn't been questioned to nearly the extent because it wasn't during her watch that Haleigh disappeared. JMO

Since these mothers, have babies, not married.........do they live on welfare?
Does Chad support his child?

Me, too..are we a sad bunch or what? The one day I would miss one is the day they finally say something and answer more than 3 questions. :crazy:

Ain't that the truth!

(Sorrry for the OT!)

I just stopped back in and caught up on the posts.

I don't trust a single one of them. I think they are all not telling the whole truth, I think they are all holding back something. Whether or not it has to directly with Haleigh I don't know.

That is the biggest bunch of rag-tag no account shiftless people that I do believe I have ever laid my eyes upon. Now I've seen one here and there, but good gravy every single one of them?

I'm being serious not just venting.

I am not going to trust a single one of them with my support. I don't trust Crystal, RC, or Misty. I don't trust anyone in their families as far as I can pitch them either. Just because they appear okay on camera doesn't mean squat to me.

I don't think an RSO did this, I am not sure an SO did this, but until LE stands up at a mic and says "fill in the name" is cleared they are all on my radar...now where is that baby?

ETA...And if we are going to start taking kids away...maybe Ron should not have them either. He did not exactly keep Haleigh safe. I would bet child protective services are looking at BOTH of them now.

I agree with you teh!

Regarding 'taking the kids away', I have volunteered in my state as a guardian ad litem off and on for many years. One of the first things that I was taught was to remember was that not everyone lives the way that 'you' do. It takes ALOT to have children taken away, unless it's an emergency situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha