Identified! Blanca Guadalupe Berrios Orellana, 23 - Missing 3 Weeks - Reportedly Told Family She was Headed to Murfreesboro to Visit a Family Member

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

TBI: Remains in Wilson County belong to missing Nashville woman, 23. Foul play involved​

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirmed Monday that human remains found Sept. 12 at a property on Burnt House Road in Wilson County belong to a missing Antioch woman, Metro Nashville Police said.

Blanca Guadalupe Berrios Orellana, 23, was reported missing in Nashville on Aug. 21.
The TBI was called in to investigate after the remains were found inside the Wilson County home earlier this month. The agency confirmed that the remains were human almost immediately, but stopped short of providing an ID until this week.

TBI confirmed Monday that it was investigating Orellana's case as a homicide.

Indeed. She could have arrived at his home, parked her car, witnessed something.
However whoever did this, provided it is confirmed that the remains found are hers, must have a link to that comstruction site and I find all this quite bizarre

This is what was reported in the first articles

ABerrios says Blanca’s boyfriend told her that she was headed to her stepfather’s home on Carver Avenue in Murfreesboro. According to Berrios, her daughter was going to help her stepfather after he had an accident.

Ines was told by the stepfather, he never talked to Blanca, but Ines says the car her daughter was driving was at his house.

"I don’t know what to think maybe her stepfather did something to her? The police had been talking to him but he disappeared," Berrios said.

I live right next to the home on burnt House Road. And this is scary. They have no one

The remains were identified through DNA analysis, providing a somber answer to the search for Orellana, whose disappearance sparked a multi-jurisdictional investigation.

Detectives from several counties continue to work together to piece together the circumstances surrounding Orellana’s disappearance and death, seeking answers to what happened on her final journey. The investigation remains ongoing.

after the human remains were confirmed to be Blanca's, her heartbroken mom added: "I am thankful for the people from here and from my country. They've supported me.

"I think when I receive my daughter's body, I'm going to send her to her country to be buried." She added funeral arrangements are still being made.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - The mother of a missing Nashville woman found dead in Wilson County, shared a message about her daughter’s death.

“Something on my inside said that my daughter wasn’t with me anymore,” Berrios said.

“As a mom, I know that other moms will understand this case,” Berrios said. “I knew that she was dead since the beginning. It’s going to come Christmas and she’s not going to be with me, it’s going to be my birthday and she’s not going to be with me. I’m asking for justice I need justice for my daughter.”

I also hope justice will rapidly be served. Noone killing and dumping a person like trash should be allowed to roam free and unpunished. My heart breaks for her mum as no parent should survive its kid. This case makes me as angry as Melissa ‘s one.
I really wonder where her stepfather is.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - The mother of a missing Nashville woman found dead in Wilson County, shared a message about her daughter’s death.

“Something on my inside said that my daughter wasn’t with me anymore,” Berrios said.

“As a mom, I know that other moms will understand this case,” Berrios said. “I knew that she was dead since the beginning. It’s going to come Christmas and she’s not going to be with me, it’s going to be my birthday and she’s not going to be with me. I’m asking for justice I need justice for my daughter.”

I also hope justice will rapidly be served. Noone killing and dumping a person like trash should be allowed to roam free and unpunished. My heart breaks for her mum as no parent should survive its kid. This case makes me as angry as Melissa ‘s one.
I really wonder where her stepfather is.
Personally, I think the stepfather has been another casualty, but don't know that for sure

Personally, I think the stepfather has been another casualty, but don't know that for sure
My husband and I both also have a feeling that the stepfather may be another casualty and had key information that could have been used to identify the killer. But in addition the construction crews are actually building 3 homes around our property. So in reality the killer is possibly working here everyday. Those who can determine the developer, contractor, builder and the crews associated with this project may get key information or insights into their backgrounds. The reason we believe that the stepfather is a casualty is that he only disappeared after speaking with the police. No information about his disappearance has been on the news yet. Theres been nothing from the police saying that he's detained or questioned again. He is missing. So her car was found at the stepfathers home, stepfather is now missing but he cooperated with authorities. The crew that we noticed she was working with has not been back out here for several days. All the while the construction on the homes continues. As we have said we have a birds eye view of what took place every day here since they sold the properties back in March. We have told authorities about much more than what we have posted and due to the ongoing investigation we have to maintain our silence on key details that we shared with authorities.

I’m confused.

Did the stepfather own the home under construction? Is that his home?

So her car was found there a while ago. Her body was inside this house and the construction crew carried on?

Now stepfather is missing?

What????

I’m confused.

Did the stepfather own the home under construction? Is that his home?

So her car was found there a while ago. Her body was inside this house and the construction crew carried on?

Now stepfather is missing?

What????
Why was my post answering you, removed???

Why was my post answering you, removed???
I think mods deleted it (and all related threads) because the rules foresee that anything you write in websleuths must be accompanied by links to press or LE mentioning the facts.
You can apply to be validated as insider If it applies to your case, and only then you would be allowed to share info which is not in the public domain.

I think mods deleted it (and all related threads) because the rules foresee that anything you write in websleuths must be accompanied by links to press or LE mentioning the facts.
You can apply to be validated as insider If it applies to your case, and only then you would be allowed to share info which is not in the public domain.
Ok....how do I do that

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minushka
Back