Blood Aboard the "Yacht"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I am concerned, cyber_sleuth has a good suggestion, based on the police statement. Unless a new investigation arises regarding the yacht, time to move on.

Female and boater here so I know that answer - I always bring a change of clothes even if out for only a couple of hours. You can get quite a chill in wet clothes when the wind picks up especially when moving. Plus, you need presentable clothes if stopping to eat anywhere.

Thank you...Well like you said..you are a boater. This girl may not have been. So it kinda goes with my theory that she went back to change her clothes, maybe they were 'stained' or maybe they were 'wet' as you suggest. Or both. I think that it is quite feasible that the 'second' woman Blodgett saw, was in fact the same woman in different clothing.

“The results show there are that the concerns brought forth by the owner of Discovery Yacht Charters are unfounded. This completes this investigation, under the direction of OPP Detective Inspector David Hillman of the Criminal Investigation Branch, with the assistance of the OPP Northeast Regional Crime Unit and the Manitoulin OPP.”

http://www.manitoulin.ca/2013/05/31...on-into-dellen-millards-island-trip-complete/

Maybe this thread should be closed?
Good idea. Enough said.

I hope they revisit the "unfounded" query regarding the blood on the boat. Do they know who the girls were that went on those two trips? Have they confirmed that they returned?

I hope they revisit the "unfounded" query regarding the blood on the boat. Do they know who the girls were that went on those two trips? Have they confirmed that they returned?

According to the following article, both girls were located safe and the OPP closed the investigation.

Once it was determined there was no criminal activity, the case was deemed ‘unfounded.’ The information itself was not unfounded.

...the two girls who had spent time on the charter with Mr. Millard in 2011 had since been identified and that there was no concern for their safety or well being.

http://www.manitoulin.ca/island-yacht-charter-business-feels-betrayed-by-national-media-police-in-assisting-millard-probe/

Unless of course, DM had a couple of his gal pals say they were with him. Seems he had a following willing to do whatever he wanted. MOO

No, honestly, I think the yacht charter company guy just wanted the publicity. He made a story out of a non story and got free advertising for his business in every Canadian paper.

No, honestly, I think the yacht charter company guy just wanted the publicity. He made a story out of a non story and got free advertising for his business in every Canadian paper.

I've always been skeptical that anything bad happened on the boat, but linking your business in the minds of the public with "blood" and "murder" seems like a very bad marketing strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been skeptical that anything bad happened on the boat, but linking your business in the minds of the public with "blood" and "murder" seems like a very bad marketing strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linking your business with a "wealthy playboy" is a good strategy if your product/service is a luxury one.

Remember, there were a lot of people at the time that thought someone like DM was too clean to be caught up in a murder.

ETA: of course the business owner was not happy things blew up on him. However HE was the one that took this non-story to the media, so he got the inevitable, what he deserved.

I don't believe that's true. I know the guy and he's a very honourable person, not one to imagine things or want the public eye. He would know the difference between spots of menstral blood or something more sinister.

Blood was found in the bathroom, on the bed, on the sheets and on the transom. The transom is the exterior back side of a boat, not a place one would find menstral blood. However, if you tossed something over the back of a boat ...?

And ... there was another person who witnessed the blood.

I don't believe that's true. I know the guy and he's a very honourable person, not one to imagine things or want the public eye. He would know the difference between spots of menstral blood or something more sinister.

Blood was found in the bathroom, on the bed, on the sheets and on the transom. The transom is the exterior back side of a boat, not a place one would find menstral blood. However, if you tossed something over the back of a boat ...?

And ... there was another person who witnessed the blood.

Yeah I know how men are menstrual blood experts. Menstrual blood is blue, like they show in the commercials, whereas blood from your veins is red.

Honestly it sounds like they had sex when she was on her period. That would explain the blood in the bed, on the sheets and in the bathroom. If the bathroom/plumbing was not functioning, it is very likely that the bloodied lovers would go for a dip to get rid of the mess, thus putting blood on the transom.

Sure report it to LE but there was no reason that this had to go to the press at all, except to force LE's hand and make them spend their time looking up this menstruation incident immediately INSTEAD of doing something useful.

I'm sorry but I would be horrified if being a woman my menstrual blood was everywhere like that, especially since it didn't state this was a girlfriend he was with.
And that is some heavy cycle to have blood everywhere like that. I mean most women would clean up after themselves ... at least any women I know.

Yeah, I hate that we're having this conversation again. I understand *why*, but yes, as a woman it's pretty awkward to have to get into it. On the one hand, if LE cleared the boat story and there are no other missing women connected with DM or that area, then I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it. LB was one thing--we knew she was missing, we knew she had an ex who was in jail for murder, and we knew she disappeared right before that ex bought a big freakin' incinerator. But there's no other missing girl to connect to the boat, and it does seem like DM has a type of girl he prefers--the kind of pretty girl whose disappearance WS would have already connected the dots on.

But I get that the boat is going to keep coming up.

Yeah, I hate that we're having this conversation again. I understand *why*, but yes, as a woman it's pretty awkward to have to get into it. On the one hand, if LE cleared the boat story and there are no other missing women connected with DM or that area, then I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it. LB was one thing--we knew she was missing, we knew she had an ex who was in jail for murder, and we knew she disappeared right before that ex bought a big freakin' incinerator. But there's no other missing girl to connect to the boat, and it does seem like DM has a type of girl he prefers--the kind of pretty girl whose disappearance WS would have already connected the dots on.

But I get that the boat is going to keep coming up.

I'm:banghead: a man, and could not see my wife ever leaving blood all around like this, sounds wrong to me.

I'm:banghead: a man, and could not see my wife ever leaving blood all around like this, sounds wrong to me.

Yeah seriously eh Piperman. WTH, like really...give me a break. I'm not buying the menstrual thing here. Does the woman have no pride to leave her mens blood everywhere? Gross. JMHO.

Really? Please explain the difference in your opinion? IMO pride is pride whether you're 14 or 44. I would think a young lady trying to impress a "wealthy, good looking man" would want to make a fine impression on him. Sex or no sex kwim. MOO.

This is a wealthy good looking man that held cocaine and MDMA fuelled parties and fed LB coke for sex while he already had a girlfriend.

So how classy is this "wealthy, good looking man"?

I think he was most impressed with girls that put out. He sure wasn't taking them home to meet his mom, KWIM?

Menstruation is not a disease, and it is perfectly fine to have sex during your period. It's just really messy...but if you rent a hotel room or a boat, you don't have to deal with the cleanup. That is one of the benefits of being rich.

I spent a summer as a chambermaid in an expensive hotel and I saw blood on sheets on a regular basis. Trust me, for some people sex during menstruation is a huge taboo but that is not at all universal. There are apparently a lot of people out there that have no problem with it. That's why hotels boil the sheets :blushing:

This is a wealthy good looking man that held cocaine and MDMA fuelled parties and fed LB coke for sex while he already had a girlfriend.

So how classy is this "wealthy, good looking man"?

I think he was most impressed with girls that put out. He sure wasn't taking them home to meet his mom, KWIM?

Menstruation is not a disease, and it is perfectly fine to have sex during your period. It's just really messy...but if you rent a hotel room or a boat, you don't have to deal with the cleanup. That is one of the benefits of being rich.

I spent a summer as a chambermaid in an expensive hotel and I saw blood on sheets on a regular basis. Trust me, for some people sex during menstruation is a huge taboo but that is not at all universal. There are apparently a lot of people out there that have no problem with it. That's why hotels boil the sheets :blushing:

It sounds like DM liked to have a few women on the go. Likely to bolster his ego and narcissism. There are the engagement photos and stories of his fiancé but then sources have noted that he had moved on to a 17 or 18 year old Christina Noudga prior to the of his engagement ending and then there is LB who was quoted as an "unconventional relationship" eg. Sex for drugs. That was happening during his engagement and relationship with CN.

I totally agree and given DM is now an accused serial killer, that is not an unreasonable question.

Bumping in the hopes that this is revisited - much like LB's disappearance was…This whole story sounds too obvious to be missed; just like LB and WM's deaths. There was blood on the boat and he "sidetracked" the discussion in a most ridiculous way.

Sociopaths are VERY GOOD at doing this.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members