BLUE VAN:Investigation**REVISITED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everybody giving away free stuff, car, laptop ...maybe she was hoping for another gift? JMHO
i heard the laptop mentioned ... who got a laptop?
also i noticed tommy logged into his myspace today and sent out a bulletin asking people to check out his new profile... it wasn't really him though my guess would be lindsy since she has been on myspace all day as well

Did somebody say they saw misty at the bus stop with the blue van. I thought I read that she was talking to (Lindsy) who was sitting in a red car?? Can't be correct..can it?

Yeah...The "neighbor" saw Misty with kids in the van talking to Lindsy where Misty says, "Last night pills were too light." (I paraphrase)

Did somebody say they saw misty at the bus stop with the blue van. I thought I read that she was talking to (Lindsy) who was sitting in a red car?? Can't be correct..can it?

yeah i remember the in a car talking about getting bad drugs but i thought it was somebody in traffic that heard it not sure though and i don't remember at all what car she was in

i heard the laptop mentioned ... who got a laptop?
also i noticed tommy logged into his myspace today and sent out a bulletin asking people to check out his new profile... it wasn't really him though my guess would be lindsy since she has been on myspace all day as well

Lindsy did, LP bought it for her and paid for her internet , that's how she's been on MS all day. LOL

It is mentioned in a few calls from the last batch.

yeah i remember the in a car talking about getting bad drugs but i thought it was somebody in traffic that heard it not sure though and i don't remember at all what car she was in
also ... bad drugs to me would mean didn't work well not like bad as in tainted and caused bad effects ... if you use expired pain meds nothing bad happens to you they just don't do anything... also when they found tommy slumped over in the van there was a straw with white powder that was tested and negative for cocaine... he sniffs his pills and i would be willing to bet that they all do.. it is a faster and more direct high and if you had ineffective drugs and you sniffed them you would definitely be able to tell they were no good...
also there is a pic on chelseas myspace taken on halloween of 2008 in the blue van where the caption says she was f'ed up because she had just had her tubes tied the day before... no doubt in my mind she was f'ed up in the pic but if her tubes were tied then how or why the 3rd kid?

re-watched the voice analysis ... it was tommy that was there that day not timmy so for those who assumed that was how the van got back to timmy and chelsea in crescent city you are incorrect... misty clearly states that hank jr (tommy) was there for about an hour or so and that joe had been staying with timmy and chelsea for a couple weeks and he called for a ride home that same day...
just to refresh the supposed facts

re-watched the voice analysis ... it was tommy that was there that day not timmy so for those who assumed that was how the van got back to timmy and chelsea in crescent city you are incorrect... misty clearly states that hank jr (tommy) was there for about an hour or so and that joe had been staying with timmy and chelsea for a couple weeks and he called for a ride home that same day...

Not quite understanding what you are saying.. I, for one, am aware that Tommy is the one who Misty claims visited that afternoon at the MH with her two nephews and her niece, and have always been...However to my knowledge Tommy has never stated he was actually there at the time Misty claims he was there...
And I don't know how the van got to Timmys that night, but I suspect someone had to take the van to him since their car had been wrecked.
Could be since there are witnesses who claim Misty drove off in the opposite direction of the MH, she was enroute to Timmy's house to bring Timmy and Chelsey the van when an altercation occurred between Misty and Ron C..
Also, IF the incident took place when she was enroute to Timmy's house or even at Timmy's house, I can see Timmy having to drive her back to Satsuma and then returning back to Crescent City with the van...Bottom line we don't know if what Misty stated about the afternoon/early evening events are true.. In reference to myself, I doubt seriously what she has claimed is true...JMO

Not quite understanding what you are saying.. I, for one, am aware that Tommy is the one who Misty claims visited that afternoon at the MH with her two nephews and her niece, and have always been...However to my knowledge Tommy has never stated he was actually there at the time Misty claims he was there...
And I don't know how the van got to Timmys that night, but I suspect someone had to take the van to him since their car had been wrecked.
Could be since there are witnesses who claim Misty drove off in the opposite direction of the MH, she was enroute to Timmy's house to bring Timmy and Chelsey the van when an altercation occurred between Misty and Ron C..
Also, IF the incident took place when she was enroute to Timmy's house or even at Timmy's house, I can see Timmy having to drive her back to Satsuma and then returning back to Crescent City with the van...Bottom line we don't know if what Misty stated about the afternoon/early evening events are true.. In reference to myself, I doubt seriously what she has claimed is true...JMO

yeah there were posters that assumed maybe timmy drove home in the van after he visited her with the kids... but that's not the case according to misty...
i have a question i remember all the tent stuff being rainy.... did it rain at all that day/night?
maybe the brother visiting was made up and it was an earlier alibi as to why he was there ten maybe tommy felt the need to make an even later in the nigt alibi.. just spitballing.. i dunno but officially misty claims it was tommy that visited with the kids

yeah there were posters that assumed maybe timmy drove home in the van after he visited her with the kids... but that's not the case according to misty...
i have a question i remember all the tent stuff being rainy.... did it rain at all that day/night?
maybe the brother visiting was made up and it was an earlier alibi as to why he was there ten maybe tommy felt the need to make an even later in the nigt alibi.. just spitballing.. i dunno but officially misty claims it was tommy that visited with the kids

BBM

Note: Weather.com Temperatures were 68 degrees F as a High, 41 degrees F as a Low in Satsuma, FL; no precipitation.

In her first interviews she does mention she had to take a blanket down from the window because her blanket was in the van they took and since it stands to reason if her blanket was just around the corner at Tommy's house she could have easily walked over to his house to get the blanket or she could have called him and asked him to drop it back off at the MH..So maybe thats why some people think Timmy was there...
As I stated before I don't know how it came about the van ended up at Timmy's house that night..But I do have my suspicions as to how he may have ended up with it...

BTW.. Misty states in the LVA she washed both her blanket and Haleigh's blanket.. She does not mention taking a blanket down from the window and she does not mention that her blanket was in the van they took...So who knows?THE LVA revealed there was no pee blanket....Unfortunately,it seems everything she stated that came up inaccurate or false wasn't revealed .I wish it would have been.. One thing for certain, I think we would know more........JMO

I am sure that most people have heard Misty state, that Tommy was with her that night. I don't recall anyone saying it was Timmy.

In her first interviews she does mention she had to take a blanket down from the window because her blanket was in the van they took and since it stands to reason if her blanket was just around the corner at Tommy's house she could have easily walked over to his house to get the blanket or she could have called him and asked him to drop it back off at the MH..So maybe thats why some people think Timmy was there...
As I stated before I don't know how it came about the van ended up at Timmy's house that night..But I do have my suspicions as to how he may have ended up with it...

BTW.. Misty states in the LVA she washed both her blanket and Haleigh's blanket.. She does not mention taking a blanket down from the window and she does not mention that her blanket was in the van they took...So who knows?THE LVA revealed there was no pee blanket....Unfortunately,it seems everything she stated that came up inaccurate or false wasn't revealed .I wish it would have been.. One thing for certain, I think we would know more........JMO

since you brought up the first pee blanket story here is my transcript to that all errors and repeats are real this is 100% verbatim: (long but 100% exactly what she says on feb 12th)
Interviewer: I can't even imagine at my age going thru this

Lisa Croslin: it's horrible

Misty: It's very hurtful.. very

interviewer: and I know at first it seems like there has been a lot of people that are like I don't understand how this could be the situation where you don't hear her did you hear anything I didn't hear anything at all nothing if I heard something I would have got up and I wouldn't have let them take her

Interviewer: so what happened?

Misty: okay.. I put her to bed about you know 8 o'clock cuz that’s her bedtime she has school I put her to bed and her blanket and my blanket. my blanket was in the van they took so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket her blanket was she had peed on it the night before I guess and I was gonna put it on her but it spelled like pee so I washed the blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I went and come and put her blanket on her and then I laid down and it was I about I mean I'm not positive what time it was like 3 you know just I seen 3.. 3 o’clock in the morning I got up and I got up cuz I had to use the bathroom but I didn't make it to the bathroom I seen the a kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and the back door is wide open and I mean I didn't notice it about Haleigh then until I seen the backdoor open and I go in the room and she's gone and that's all I know is when I woke up when I went I went to sleep she was there and when I woke up she was gone

Interviewer: I know you've been intensively questioned by police
(misty nods in agreement)

Interviewer: what has what has that been like for you?

Misty: I mean it's been hard but I'm trying to do everything to find her ya know answer any questions I have to cuz I know I didn't do anything with to that little girl I would never hurt her I mean they love me they love me I mean they look at me like their mom um you ask little Jr you know he'll tell you they talk lovely about me and I'm so good to them kids real good

Interviewer: so so you woke up and that was it you saw the door open did you leave te light on or?

Misty: no I had the I was

Interviewer: somebody turned the light on

Misty: the lights had to get turned on cuz I know them lights no I was in the hallway where the backdoor is the dryers are right there I was washing clothes and that back door was shut ya know and I and I just wake up and it's open

Interviewer: did you take the polygraph?

Misty: mmm I did but I'm not supposed to talk about that they told me not to talk about that

Interviewer: but you did good

Misty: yes I did take a polygraph

Interviewer: and you passed ?

Misty: I mean my understanding is that I passed it ya know

Interviewer: what do you want people to know?
Misty: I just want everybody to know that I didn't do anything with that little girl I love her like she's my own and I'll do anything to get her back and if people think that I had something to do with it if I had something to do with it if I knew where she was we wouldn't be sitting here today we would have her and I don't I don't know where she is

BBM

Note: Weather.com Temperatures were 68 degrees F as a High, 41 degrees F as a Low in Satsuma, FL; no precipitation.

thank you i thought it hadn't rained but was trying to think of a reason that tommy would have had to say he went there that night... like some say he didn't go and was just creating a reason as to why evidence of him being there would have been found... which never made sense to me since we heard he was definitely there at 5ish for an hour or so... the only reason i could think to double alibi yourself being there was if maybe there were his footsteps in mud when at 5 there was no mud etc etc just curious about the ground condition at the time... thanks for the response

also in the lva at around 7:15 ish in the tape... she says if she did know who had her she wouldn't tell... freudian slip? i think it was her way of admitting the truth while making it seem like a slip up

I am sure that most people have heard Misty state, that Tommy was with her that night. I don't recall anyone saying it was Timmy.

i do remember posters surmizing that timmy was there with the kids to pick up the van... it doesn't really matter now... until last week most assumed it was chelsea who owned the van which was wrong ( i was one of them)

E-U-R-

thanks for the warning about the repeating...i was half way through and thought my golly Misty sure does repeats herself a lot...very very telling, IMO

E-U-R-

thanks for the warning about the repeating...i was half way through and thought my golly Misty sure does repeats herself a lot...very very telling, IMO

and she stumbles between i didn't do anything to and with that little girl... like you do somethhing "to" a live person and you do something "with" a dead body... that fumble sticks out to me more then anything else in her interviews

even this statement doesn't make sense to me and it is the right formof the word "no" it is like she argues with herself in her head but outloud instead and she says i just wake up instead of woke up ... it's as though she is fine tuning her story outloud for the first time... i would love to know exactly what she said to le in the very first interview

Interviewer: so so you woke up and that was it you saw the door open did you leave te light on or?

Misty: no I had the I was

Interviewer: somebody turned the light on

Misty: the lights had to get turned on cuz I know them lights no I was in the hallway where the backdoor is the dryers are right there I was washing clothes and that back door was shut ya know and I and I just wake up and it's open

just saw a recent pic of chelsea's... just to eliminate future van questions.... she has a darker blue van in her driveway in mass now along with a flat bed truck... this is not the same satsuma lindsy van... fyi in case we hear of chelsea talking about her van in the future... repeat this is not the same van in question

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyBeast
Back