Bob Saget dead at 65 -- hours after performing live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So BS sent at tweet at 3:42am and died at 4:00am? When exactly did the injury occur? Before or after the tweet?

I’m still baffled by what happened here and why the family does not want information released. If it’s just an accidental death from slipping and falling in the bathroom, why is the family fighting the release of autopsy records and saying their release would cause irreparable harm?

Unfortunately BS was well know and the public wants to know. Why is it important for them to hide the truth?

MOO

Its peculiar. I definitely understand not releasing photos but most everything else is public information. If what has been reported is truth there isn’t anything about a head injury to be embarrassed about.

The autopsy report states: In consideration of the circumstances surrounding the death and after examination of the body, toxicology analysis, histology, and a respiratory pathogen panel, it is my opinion that the death of Mr. Saget, was the result of blunt head trauma. His injuries were most likely incurred from an unwitnessed fall.

But it doesn't specify what the circumstances were surrounding his death that they are considering.

Latest: They think he likely lost consciousness in the bathroom and fell backwards, hitting his head on the marble floor.

But they don't say what caused him to lose consciousness.

<modsnip: not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think where your head is hit matters just as much as how hard. My oldest son has had 7 concussions. His hardest hits, with other visible injuries, were not his worse concussions. His last concussion, when he was almost 16, he had a tiny bump where he hit his head. An ambulance was called because he was incoherent and unresponsive (not unconscious). He has recovered physically from that concussion but has full retrograde amnesia (remembers nothing prior to the incident and about a month or so after but he can retain new memories). He’s been in a car accident since and did not get a concussion. His next concussion could be far more detrimental, we just don’t know.

If his sister had scleaderma. Maybe he had some degree of the genetic disease? It causes osteoporosis and osteopenia. This would cause brittle bones and loss of bone mass. Hitting his head in a normal fall could have caused more damage than normal.

There was also a true crime story about a man who was shot in the head and went out to get the mail, locked himself out and found a hidden key to get back in. Brain injuries don't always look the same. He could have had a slow subdural bleed.

If his sister had scleaderma. Maybe he had some degree of the genetic disease? It causes osteoporosis and osteopenia. This would cause brittle bones and loss of bone mass. Hitting his head in a normal fall could have caused more damage than normal.

There was also a true crime story about a man who was shot in the head and went out to get the mail, locked himself out and found a hidden key to get back in. Brain injuries don't always look the same. He could have had a slow subdural bleed.
Hey that’s good thinking and something I haven’t seen brought up as a possibility. I’d be interested to hear what any medical people think?

Welcome to WS!!!

The autopsy report states: In consideration of the circumstances surrounding the death and after examination of the body, toxicology analysis, histology, and a respiratory pathogen panel, it is my opinion that the death of Mr. Saget, was the result of blunt head trauma. His injuries were most likely incurred from an unwitnessed fall.

But it doesn't specify what the circumstances were surrounding his death that they are considering.

Latest: They think he likely lost consciousness in the bathroom and fell backwards, hitting his head on the marble floor.

But they don't say what caused him to lose consciousness.

<modsnip: not victim friendly>
I can’t help but believe that considering the extent of his injuries, it was caused by more than a single bump / fall. Maybe he fell, hit the back of his head, got back up but due to that injury, fell again.
That’s one scenario that makes sense to me, if it did in fact happen in his room and no one else was involved. Jmo

ADMIN NOTE:

Neesaki’s post is a good stopping point for this discussion. As the authorities have already ruled on this tragic case, and family is not pushing it further, Websleuths will respect those decisions and close this thread. IF and WHEN there are new developments, we will reopen it, but for now, RIP Mr. Bob Saget. Thank you for the laughter you brought to so many. You made the world a brighter place for too short a time.

Administrator/Moderator
CocoChanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads