Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It states her mother is the executor and her sister in law is the co executor. Now I think bobby share was nullified during the 2007 divorce.

The Codicil names Cissy, alone.

Apparently after WH's death, Cissy turned-over the Executor position to Pat, or she named Pat as Co-Executor. Wanna guess who's running the show? :-/

The Trustees are a separate matter. She named brother Michael and his wife Donna in the Codicil. I have no idea who serves in that capacity today but my guess is...Pat! Oh, and possibly Pat's husband Gary (WH's half-brother) for good measure.

~jmo~

If the beneficiary dies before reaching the age of thirty years.....

That's just sadly nauseating....

JMO

The Codicil names Cissy, alone.

Apparently after WH's death, Cissy turned-over the Executor position to Pat, or she named Pat as Co-Executor. Wanna guess who's running the show? :-/

The Trustees are a separate matter. She named brother Michael and his wife Donna in the Codicil. I have no idea who serves in that capacity today but my guess is...Pat! Oh, and possibly Pat's husband Gary (WH's half-brother) for good measure.

~jmo~
Thanks for that. I have no idea what the codicile is. I have never been involve with any wills or estate planning or anything. Iam sorry.

Thanks for that. I have no idea what the codicile is. I have never been involve with any wills or estate planning or anything. Iam sorry.

You are most welcome...and that's OK! :)

If you look at the PDF linked upthread, you will find at the end the Codicil (amendment) written in 2000.

Unfortunately, I am more aware of this stuff than I'd like to be at this point in life - apart from stating my own wishes. :-x

~jmo~

Katydid23: You know I usually love your post, but on this I must disagree. He was lucky enough to be around some of the richest people in the world. Its not like Whitney raised him in a crack house surrounded by gang members while she turned tricks. That kid has been places that most will never see; So he had every chance in the world to be successful. So its not Whitneys nor his moms fault. I think he just got lazy like alot of kids and decided that he wanted to take a easier route via latch on to BK. Those kids were just too spoiled and use to the good life being available 24/7. His conditions and upbringing was no where near deplorable nor that dysfunctional while living in a 10,000+ square ft mansion with Whitney and the family.

But living in a 10,000 sq foot castle means NOTHING if you don't have a parent's deep love and nurturing. And I don't think WH or BB were capable of really raising and caring for those kids. Just because the kids lived in a mansion and had top shelf choices ---it does not mean they were 'cared' for.

My kids grew up in a very wealthy area. We are like the 'poorest' family around here, living in a school district where most of the kids lived in mansions. And I have to tell you, MANY of these super duper rich kids killed themselves. Literally --two hung themselves, two drove over a cliff on Malibu Canyon road, Three OD'd on pills/drugs.

Being rich ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Just saw a report on CNN---they are saying that the family is 'releasing' Bobbi K on the anniversary of her Mother's death.

I guess that means they are turning off the ventilator? :cry:

Just saw a report on CNN---they are saying that the family is 'releasing' Bobbi K on the anniversary of her Mother's death.

If true, that is just so wrong IMO. As someone else here said, she deserves her own day, not yet another day to be overshadowed by her mom. :( :cry:

IF true, this bothers me....I don't know if I can adequately express why it does as Im still on my 1st cup of coffee. If just seems very manipulative, and attention seeking. It reminds me of the Ramsey case, and how the parents "decided" her headstone should show she died on December 25th.

When we went through this experience with my mom, the notion of aligning her death with a significant date never entered our heads. Her birthday was only a few days way, and I didn't even make the connection until after the fact.

All MOO

If true.... :notgood:

Family to let Bobbi Kristina die on same day as Whitney

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s anguished relatives have agreed to take her off life support — but want to wait until Wednesday so she can die on the same date as her tragic mom, Whitney Houston, sources told The Post.

Bobbi’s grandmother Cissy Houston floated the idea of a Feb. 11 death over the weekend during discussions with the Brown family at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.

The Browns gave their blessing to pull the plug at the stroke of midnight to align the date with the 2012 passing of the legendary singer at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

The move is a symbolic way to keep the mother and daughter together for eternity, according to a Brown family source.

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/10/family-to-let-bobbi-kristina-die-on-same-day-as-whitney/

From the link above:

The Brown and Houston families have been bickering since Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital, but they have now come to grips with the fact that she cannot be saved, the source said.

“This is the only thing they can agree on — that she’s gone [brain-dead], and there’s nothing more than can be done for her,” the source said.

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/10/famil...hitney/?_ga=1.175263777.2051128814.1416827124

My first thought was that everything would go on like WH.........even the funeral.
BK always lived in he shadows of he famous couple. BUT in a way I think BK would like that.
We all know that sadly she died in the bath tub and was brought by machines.
Now NG fireworks will start.............MAX goes to Prosecutor today, autopsy probably will be done.
and everything will be coming out.................
so many people hurting over this...........:rose:

IF true, this bothers me....I don't know if I can adequately express why it does as Im still on my 1st cup of coffee. If just seems very manipulative, and attention seeking. It reminds me of the Ramsey case, and how the parents "decided" her headstone should show she died on December 25th.

When we went through this experience with my mom, the notion of aligning her death with a significant date never entered our heads. Her birthday was only a few days way, and I didn't even make the connection until after the fact.

All MOO

Hmmm, I have the opposite reaction. Not that your reaction is wrong :).

Pretty grim. I feel terrible about these kinds of outcomes. I hope if anything ever happens to me I die all the way the first time.

Pretty grim. I feel terrible about these kinds of outcomes. I hope if anything ever happens to me I die all the way the first time.

I agree..I also don't wish for anyone to ever have to make these choices for their child ....unfortunately it happens far too often.

All MOO

Gosh this has been such a sad situation. Over the years seeing Whitney in her "crack is whack" interview, reality show etc. My heart always broke for Bobbie Kristina...living not her own life but being lost to her own identity. I can imagine many famous kid go through this.

I feel exactly as you do Bettybaby00, she deserved her own day to pass, not again...in her mom's shadow. Being the daughter of a narcissistic mother (as many of us are) is hard enough in life...but she at least deserved her own day to pass.

Gosh this has been such a sad situation. Over the years seeing Whitney in her "crack is whack" interview, reality show etc. My heart always broke for Bobbie Kristina...living not her own life but being lost to her own identity. I can imagine many famous kid go through this.

I feel exactly as you do Bettybaby00, she deserved her own day to pass, not again...in her mom's shadow. Being the daughter of a narcissistic mother (as many of us are) is hard enough in life...but she at least deserved her own day to pass.

BK won't know or care what day she passes...it's not a competition. It seems her family has their own logic about the symbolism of the day, and if it brings them comfort, then maybe that should be respected even if it's not what WE might choose in that situation.

I'm going to give Cissy the benefit of the doubt that she truly loved her grandchild, and if this was her suggestion, it's probably something that was well thought out.

l

This why DNR and living wills are critical. Although to be fair, I'm sure most 21 YO wouldnt have these things in place.

I guess I have no problem if that is the day they choose. It's up to the family how they want to honor their loved ones, and if they want to do it all on one day, who is anyone to say that is "wrong"?

Hmmm, I have the opposite reaction. Not that your reaction is wrong :).

:) yes everyone views these things differently, and often our feelings are driven by personal experiences.

When my hubby and I began the estate planning process, living wills and DNR were part of the process.

It was interesting to realize that we fell on complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

Me = do not keep me hooked up to machines, and if the situation seems very dire from the start, don't even start the process.

Hubby = take every available extraordinary measure available.

I'm glad to know that the family has decided to let Bobbi Kristina go and not keep her on life support interminably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0