Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that these reports are responsible enough to say "Withdraw Life Support" as opposed to "pull the plug". :cry: So sad, no matter how you look at it. :(

Bobbi Kristina -- Life Support Withdrawn Tomorrow ... Anniversary of Whitney's Death

Bobbi Kristina will be taken off life support tomorrow ... on the 3rd anniversary of Whitney Houston's death ... TMZ has learned.

Brown family sources tell us Bobby has finally made the decision, realizing there is no hope for his 21-year-old daughter to recover

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/10/bobbi...awn-pulled-die-whitney-houston/#ixzz3RM9t6V5C

As I expected, the family chose the same day as WH passing to let BK go. At this point, I am just thankful the family came to the realization of what had to be done.

Bobbi Kristina was so use to being her mother's shadow and being in the spotlight with her, being reunited with her mom on the same day, three years later is probably perfect since life turned out as it did for her.
Prayers for the family as this day passes.

This is such a tragic situation and I grieve for everyone involved. I'd like to say I respect the wishes of BK's family to start the process of removing life support on the day of their choice. The family has apparently discussed this and has agreed on this day and who are we to disapprove of their decision. It shouldn't matter to us because the ultimate decision is to have BK join her mother. I think in some way Bobbi Kristina would have liked this. MOO

I guess I have no problem if that is the day they choose. It's up to the family how they want to honor their loved ones, and if they want to do it all on one day, who is anyone to say that is "wrong"?

I'm thinking maybe the family feels that is what BK wants.

Katydid23: You know I usually love your post, but on this I must disagree. He was lucky enough to be around some of the richest people in the world. Its not like Whitney raised him in a crack house surrounded by gang members while she turned tricks. That kid has been places that most will never see; So he had every chance in the world to be successful. So its not Whitneys nor his moms fault. I think he just got lazy like alot of kids and decided that he wanted to take a easier route via latch on to BK. Those kids were just too spoiled and use to the good life being available 24/7. His conditions and upbringing was no where near deplorable nor that dysfunctional while living in a 10,000+ square ft mansion with Whitney and the family.

Hi! I have been following along but haven't really contributed anything, but I wanted to share with you that I read Cissy's book about WH and I have to disagree with what you posted. In her book she stated that WH would never really allow her to visit, and one time she showed up unannounced at her mansion and that when she went in it was disgusting. Filthy dirty with half eaten food containers and piles of trash laying all around and also someone (she didn't know who) had spray-painted scary faces all over the walls. This is the reality of what BK and NG grew up around. There are pictures on the net of WH bathroom, with drugs laying all around and cigarettes and trash and it is disgusting. Also, BB admitted himself that they would do heroin to come down off the coke/crack. Also, WH admitted to Oprah that she took BK with her to rehab - who does that? WH had a beautiful voice, but I do not think she was a very nice person and I have to question just how much she really interacted with BK and NG if she was as drugged up as she was. Cissy said in her book that when WH died they found full dentures and wigs and that she was always losing her dentures and had to have them constantly remade. Drugs, especially crack/coke can make a person lose their teeth. It is truly amazing she lived as long as she did with the lifestyle she was living. They may have had a bunch of money, but it sounds to me like a fancy crack den in reality. It is very sad - I lost a lot of respect for WH after reading about what she was really doing with her life. I don't think she was a very nice person. I don't mean to speak ill of the dead, but this is just my opinion.

Very sad situation and my thoughts are with the family during this difficult time.

I am glad they have come to terms with her being dead and trying to keep her alive. I am glad that they waited till after the grammys to say this was their decision was to say goodby on the day of her mom's death. Very sad story all around.

Hi! I have been following along but haven't really contributed anything, but I wanted to share with you that I read Cissy's book about WH and I have to disagree with what you posted. In her book she stated that WH would never really allow her to visit, and one time she showed up unannounced at her mansion and that when she went in it was disgusting. Filthy dirty with half eaten food containers and piles of trash laying all around and also someone (she didn't know who) had spray-painted scary faces all over the walls. This is the reality of what BK and NG grew up around. There are pictures on the net of WH bathroom, with drugs laying all around and cigarettes and trash and it is disgusting. Also, BB admitted himself that they would do heroin to come down off the coke/crack. Also, WH admitted to Oprah that she took BK with her to rehab - who does that? WH had a beautiful voice, but I do not think she was a very nice person and I have to question just how much she really interacted with BK and NG if she was as drugged up as she was. Cissy said in her book that when WH died they found full dentures and wigs and that she was always losing her dentures and had to have them constantly remade. Drugs, especially crack/coke can make a person lose their teeth. It is truly amazing she lived as long as she did with the lifestyle she was living. They may have had a bunch of money, but it sounds to me like a fancy crack den in reality. It is very sad - I lost a lot of respect for WH after reading about what she was really doing with her life. I don't think she was a very nice person. I don't mean to speak ill of the dead, but this is just my opinion.
Sadly, I completely agree with you.

Cissy said in her book that when WH died they found full dentures and wigs and that she was always losing her dentures and had to have them constantly remade. Drugs, especially crack/coke can make a person lose their teeth. It is truly amazing she lived as long as she did with the lifestyle she was living. They may have had a bunch of money, but it sounds to me like a fancy crack den in reality.

That's odd. In the autopsy, it states that WH's lower teeth were all intact, and were her natural teeth. She had a section of her upper teeth which were artificial, but which were permanently anchored by dental implants.

I am sure Cissy had difficulty accessing WH's home during her drugged out days because WH wouldn't want her mother to see how she was living and intervene.

In her interview with Oprah, she said her mother was persistent, and finally forced her hand. She claimed that she was grateful for this now (at the time of the interview), but that when Cissy was using tough love (threatening to get LE involved), she was not so accepting of her mother's interference.

As to not being a nice person, I think the problem with celebrities is that they don't keep people around them who can be "HONEST" with them about their behavior. So they get really spoiled and start believing all the "yes" people they surround themselves with, and eventually do come to believe they are better than everyone else. The "yes" people constantly feed this delusion because they either want something from the celebrity, or they are too afraid of losing their position in her life if they actually try to hold that person accountable for bad behavior. It happens a lot.

What if BK doesn't actually pass on Wednesday?
Am I the only one thinking that?

That's odd. In the autopsy, it states that WH's lower teeth were all intact, and were her natural teeth. She had a section of her upper teeth which were artificial, but which were permanently anchored by dental implants.

<respectfully snipped>

Thank you. I read the autopsy report just yesterday after someone posted it on this forum. Whitney had some dental implants but there was no mention of dentures in the autopsy report.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/houston, whitney_report.pdf

I thought of that.

If she is actually brain dead, her heart is totally dependent on that ventilator to keep her heart beating. If they withdraw life support just after midnight, she will die in minutes.

If she still has brain function it may take awhile.

When I was in nursing school, I worked in a trauma ICU part time. We had a young guy who was severely brain damaged, but didn't meet every single one of the criteria for brain death. His parents decided to withdraw life support. They kissed him goodbye and left because they didn't want to witness him dying. It took many hours for this poor kid to go. Still, it was a matter of hours, not days. I will never forget that day.

If BK is vent dependent, she will go on the designated day.

That is truly sad. BK did not want her grandmother to publish that book. It seems harsh to me that it came out so soon after her death (which of course, publicity wise and profit wise would be the perfect timing, while interest in WH was so strong).

I just think it was painful for BK who was still dealing with such a powerful loss to feel that her grandmother was betraying WH's memory. That is a pretty big burden for a 19 year old to deal with who was still very much in the middle of grief. It would have been difficult for her if anyone had written the book, but when it was her own grandmother, that had to hurt her deeply.

IMO, there were not a lot of people that stood by her side in her young life but instead, put themselves ahead of her and her emotional growth. No one that she could really turn to so she turned to the only one that she felt had her back, whether that was really true or not.

Nothing about this sad conclusion should really be a surprise.

I read that it was going to happen right after midnight. If that is true, then there would be hours for her to pass and for it to still be on that date, and I guess that is what they are thinking. My father was taken off life support and I was present and it was almost immediate.

In reality, she passed days ago and this is just the final step. So, whatever brings them comfort at this point. I can understand their rationale and will not judge them for that.

I'm glad to know that the family has decided to let Bobbi Kristina go and not keep her on life support interminably.

IA coming to grips with the situation is the most important thing.

If they feel it's important to do it on the anniversary it's obviously their call to make. Hopefully it provides them some sort of comfort.

Just as others have said, given her condition, it probably won't take long.

I am all for supporting the family's wishes. If this is what they choose to do, obviously it is their decision. Perhaps it does give them comfort to know she can rest with her mom. I am also glad they have come to realize that there is no hope. :(

It is just so sad. I can't believe her young life came to this. :cry: I do hope there is a thorough (sounds like there is) and complete investigation. I hope if anyone had anything to do with her death, they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

BBM

Without 100% proof? Interesting to see your speculative posts without absolute proof of a crime being committed.

You are right on .... we have no idea yet what may have caused her injuries ... too soon to speculate and point fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0